Author Topic: Estrella UK  (Read 28396 times)

Offline lanlingyu

Estrella UK
« on: September 27, 2016, 09:53:27 PM »
I had a reading with this lady today and I liked her.  I will report back if her predictions come to pass.  Her predictions are mostly about new romance and the guy I am currently talking to.

Offline karma17

Re: Estrella UK
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 06:15:30 PM »

I had a reading with this lady today and I liked her.  I will report back if her predictions come to pass.  Her predictions are mostly about new romance and the guy I am currently talking to.

Where do I find her? does she have a website?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 07:30:08 PM »
http://www.divinelightreadings.co.uk

Offline Epic08

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 02:59:55 AM »
I read with Estrella. I can't comment on the orhers. I can't comment on her predictions yet as the timeframes are in a few months but I know that a few on the board have read with her

Offline karma17

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 12:15:09 AM »
I read with Estrella. I can't comment on the orhers. I can't comment on her predictions yet as the timeframes are in a few months but I know that a few on the board have read with her

Was she good at picking up your present situation?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2017, 04:56:28 PM »
Yes she was. She was bang on with the present.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 04:13:08 AM »
I read with her and thought she was great.  She gave me the same prediction that POI and I would bump into each other very soon. She said he would be nervous but happy to see me. Well, today,  he picked up his son at my house and we were all outside.  He just happened to be with the person hes been seeing.  I didnt speak to him because we had an arguement 2 months ago and havent spoken. But I was very uncomfortable as im sure he was as well.  Im not sure if this was the "bumping into" or not.  During my reading she asked me 2 things to give me validation what she was telling me was true. 1) was i having pain in my left shoulder. Um yeah i am and all down my back left side. She told me it was a pinched nerve that i needed to get checked. A little later in the reading she asked if I had been remodeling or fixing my house. Bingo again.  I have been working on my house and its still not done. 

As far as the meeting today, she said it would open up communication but not right away. It could be 2 or 3 days or weeks and then it would pick up.

I was very impressed with her.  She and Yona had the same prediction. 

stargazer

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 04:18:02 AM »
I read with her and thought she was great.  She gave me the same prediction that POI and I would bump into each other very soon. She said he would be nervous but happy to see me. Well, today,  he picked up his son at my house and we were all outside.  He just happened to be with the person hes been seeing.  I didnt speak to him because we had an arguement 2 months ago and havent spoken. But I was very uncomfortable as im sure he was as well.  Im not sure if this was the "bumping into" or not.  During my reading she asked me 2 things to give me validation what she was telling me was true. 1) was i having pain in my left shoulder. Um yeah i am and all down my back left side. She told me it was a pinched nerve that i needed to get checked. A little later in the reading she asked if I had been remodeling or fixing my house. Bingo again.  I have been working on my house and its still not done. 

As far as the meeting today, she said it would open up communication but not right away. It could be 2 or 3 days or weeks and then it would pick up.

Did she give you an outcome as far as ending up with your POI or not?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 04:26:33 AM »

Did she give you an outcome as far as ending up with your POI or not?

Yeah. She said he would be coming back into my life and will give me his version of an apology.  She said I will be meeting someone else as well and the POI will really step up to the plate.  She said the woman hes seeing is only a distraction and he needs to man up and end it but doesn't want to be the bad guy so wants her to end it.  This totally sounds like him. She told me end of feb/beginning of march communication would start.  Im not married to  the timeframe. I find it stresses me out and I obsess. Lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 09:42:43 PM »
I've been hearing a bit about her lately as being really good.

She is the same one here isn't she: http://www.divinelightreadings.co.uk/services
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 09:52:16 PM by HornetKick »

stargazer

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 09:53:41 PM »
I've been hearing a bit about her lately as being really good.

She is the same one here isn't she: http://www.divinelightreadings.co.uk/services
I tried her a while back.  Some predictions are still pending.  So far she's been wrong though on when an event was supposed to happen.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 11:13:03 PM by stargazer »

stargazer

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 06:16:40 AM »
i'm thinking her timing is off (but i won't be too disappointed as long as it happens). i have work prediction due end of this month/early april. will update.

stargazer

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:10:04 PM »
Any updates on Estrella? So far she's missed a lot in terms of timing. For me anyway.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 03:57:04 PM »
Any updates on Estrella? So far she's missed a lot in terms of timing. For me anyway.
[/quote

I just went through my notes. I only read with her twice and it was late january and mid February.  Her time frames were end of February/early March for contact.  He did have a one text contact a few weeks ago but I wouldn't consider that the contact she was talking about. 

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2017, 06:51:37 PM »
I tried her out about 2 weeks ago. It did not go well at all. Literally NOTHING she said resonated and then she described someone new coming in that literally will NEVER happen and then she tried to pull the LOA stunt and I basically told her I wanted to end the call and didn't even ask for a refund. Not trying to take away business from her but I was expecting something more and she could tell I was getting irritated and then SHE got irritated so it was bad all around. Just didn't click I guess.