Author Topic: Estrella UK  (Read 28395 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Estrella UK
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 12:46:57 AM »
just reading through my notes with her and she said she saw cars with horses on it in connection to the new guy.

He drives a Porsche  :o

The Porsche hood ornament has a horse in the center of it.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2017, 07:58:35 PM »
is this the same Estrella that is on Keen?

Offline Anoushka

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2017, 07:56:55 PM »
As someone who has experienced countless psychic medium readings all over the world, including celebrity psychics (Kim Kardashian’s psychic), I sometimes call upon platforms like this to gather genuine reviews and recommendations.

I know the best and the worst readers out there. I came across your thread on Estrella from www.divinelightreadings.co.uk and I’m extremely shocked by the one or two negative comments I’ve read, as I’ve had so many readings with Estrella over the last 3 years.

I can honestly say she is one of the very best psychics I’ve ever encountered. I actually found Estrella based on her amazing online reviews alone and thought I’d give her a try. To say she blew me away is an understatement and I’m definitely not someone that is easily impressed, especially when it comes to psychic mediums.

I remember my first reading so clearly, there was absolutely no probing or guessing work involved and she instantly zoned in on my then situation to a T, without me having to say a word. She knew I’d just flown back from New York, she instantly picked up on the male in question and told me specific details about us that she could never have possibly known.
Estrella even knew his exact age, psychical description, character traits, which country he was from, the nature of his businesses, what I was calling about and other spot on validating information. Estrella picked up on my business and so many other personal details.

The predictions she gave me also exactly matched those that another renowned psychic medium had told me, who is renowned for her ability. I didn’t tell Estrella anything about these previous predictions.

So many of my predictions from Estrella have materialised to a T. She even read for me 3 weeks ago and predicted I would meet someone connected to my business and gave me his exact first and last name, as her guides were showing her a certain celebrity with the same first and last name. She also told me which country he’s from as he has an accent. 2 days later I met this person out of the blue and she got his first and last name right and the fact that he’s American!

Anyone who is spiritual or has a good knowledge of psychic medium readings knows that there is no concept of time in the spirit world. The most incredible readers can try gage when the predictions will unfold, but time frames are extremely difficult to get exact, as long as the actual predictions come true as they've been described, then how can you be so pedantic over the timings? Besides, sometimes Estrella does get timings correct, like when she told me I’d receive a certain text on a specific date out of nowhere from a certain someone and I received a text that exact date, including the wording she described. After having Estrella read for me for the last 3 years, I have total faith in all of her predictions as she never lets me down.

She is so lovely and goes above and beyond for her clients, so to read that she was patronising and contradictory is very strange and doesn’t sound at all like Estrella. It’s not just me, as I know many other people who Estrella has read for and they too think she’s amazing. After my first reading I recommended her to all of my closest family and friends. I am unsure of your experience with Estrella but I can’t relate to your comments at all and this is coming from someone who has readings with psychics all over the world and am I'm happy to pay higher prices for quality readers.

Before you question why I have so many readings, I’m not in desperate need of guidance, I just genuinely enjoy psychic medium readings as they really are quite fascinating when being read by a truly gifted reader.

It’s sad to see when people so easily take to a platform to give negative feedback for psychics who have an incredible gift. This kind of feedback can seriously affect their glowing reputations. I would never usually comment, as I usually just read some of the reviews, but I really felt it was required of me this time. These platforms are here for us to share our honest opinions, but as one of Estrella’s clients I feel I need to defend her and her gift. So few of us question, did the person leaving the feedback not like what they were told and therefore leave negative feedback. Estrella is extremely reasonable and if you were really so unhappy with her reading, I suggest you contact her as I’m sure she’d discuss the reading with you and offer a refund if you were so unhappy.

I personally think to find out if a psychic is genuinely gifted, you need to experience a reading with them for yourselves. Comments can guide you to a reader, but we should all draw our own conclusions.
Estrella remains my absolute favourite psychic out there!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2017, 08:09:30 PM »
As someone who has experienced countless psychic medium readings all over the world, including celebrity psychics (Kim Kardashian’s psychic), I sometimes call upon platforms like this to gather genuine reviews and recommendations.

I know the best and the worst readers out there. I came across your thread on Estrella from www.divinelightreadings.co.uk and I’m extremely shocked by the one or two negative comments I’ve read, as I’ve had so many readings with Estrella over the last 3 years.

I can honestly say she is one of the very best psychics I’ve ever encountered. I actually found Estrella based on her amazing online reviews alone and thought I’d give her a try. To say she blew me away is an understatement and I’m definitely not someone that is easily impressed, especially when it comes to psychic mediums.

I remember my first reading so clearly, there was absolutely no probing or guessing work involved and she instantly zoned in on my then situation to a T, without me having to say a word. She knew I’d just flown back from New York, she instantly picked up on the male in question and told me specific details about us that she could never have possibly known.
Estrella even knew his exact age, psychical description, character traits, which country he was from, the nature of his businesses, what I was calling about and other spot on validating information. Estrella picked up on my business and so many other personal details.

The predictions she gave me also exactly matched those that another renowned psychic medium had told me, who is renowned for her ability. I didn’t tell Estrella anything about these previous predictions.

So many of my predictions from Estrella have materialised to a T. She even read for me 3 weeks ago and predicted I would meet someone connected to my business and gave me his exact first and last name, as her guides were showing her a certain celebrity with the same first and last name. She also told me which country he’s from as he has an accent. 2 days later I met this person out of the blue and she got his first and last name right and the fact that he’s American!

Anyone who is spiritual or has a good knowledge of psychic medium readings knows that there is no concept of time in the spirit world. The most incredible readers can try gage when the predictions will unfold, but time frames are extremely difficult to get exact, as long as the actual predictions come true as they've been described, then how can you be so pedantic over the timings? Besides, sometimes Estrella does get timings correct, like when she told me I’d receive a certain text on a specific date out of nowhere from a certain someone and I received a text that exact date, including the wording she described. After having Estrella read for me for the last 3 years, I have total faith in all of her predictions as she never lets me down.

She is so lovely and goes above and beyond for her clients, so to read that she was patronising and contradictory is very strange and doesn’t sound at all like Estrella. It’s not just me, as I know many other people who Estrella has read for and they too think she’s amazing. After my first reading I recommended her to all of my closest family and friends. I am unsure of your experience with Estrella but I can’t relate to your comments at all and this is coming from someone who has readings with psychics all over the world and am I'm happy to pay higher prices for quality readers.

Before you question why I have so many readings, I’m not in desperate need of guidance, I just genuinely enjoy psychic medium readings as they really are quite fascinating when being read by a truly gifted reader.

It’s sad to see when people so easily take to a platform to give negative feedback for psychics who have an incredible gift. This kind of feedback can seriously affect their glowing reputations. I would never usually comment, as I usually just read some of the reviews, but I really felt it was required of me this time. These platforms are here for us to share our honest opinions, but as one of Estrella’s clients I feel I need to defend her and her gift. So few of us question, did the person leaving the feedback not like what they were told and therefore leave negative feedback. Estrella is extremely reasonable and if you were really so unhappy with her reading, I suggest you contact her as I’m sure she’d discuss the reading with you and offer a refund if you were so unhappy.

I personally think to find out if a psychic is genuinely gifted, you need to experience a reading with them for yourselves. Comments can guide you to a reader, but we should all draw our own conclusions.
Estrella remains my absolute favourite psychic out there!

I've read with her 3 times and the only thing that she got right was we would bump into each other. Absolutely nothing else came to pass.  I really like her as a person though

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2017, 09:26:25 PM »
Oh please. Nothing will affect her incredible gift, IF she really is incredible. There is no way in logical hell anyone can think one reader will work for everyone. It just doesn’t happen. That is the reality of life people. Great that she worked so amazingly for some, but to be astonished (gasp) and in awe that someone would leave an honest review, that isn’t on par with how great the reader was for others is so ridiculous.

The review is based on each individual experience and whatever the other person went through (none of us were there). No one needs to defend any reader tbh (although it's your prerogative), her gift should speak for itself. No one gets a 100% on a test every single test time and we should not have to question the reviewer who left the review whether or not they were having a bad day, or whatever crazy explanation needed to justify why the review wasn’t raving.  Reviews are just like opinions, which everyone can have, and everyone is adult enough to decide if they want to get a reading or not. It’s PR all the way around: bad reviews work just as well as good ones.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2017, 12:19:28 AM »
So a random pop up with one post.   Not connected to said psychic at all.  Shame I was considering a reading until I read that.  Mmm!  Seems far too good to be true. Not one psychic ever ever would predict a first and last name.  Never going to happen in a million years.

Yeah, I kinda thought the same thing.   :(

Offline Anoushka

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 01:10:37 PM »
Not really a random pop up though is  it? I already mentioned that I have used sites similar to this before to find recommendations and I've never felt the need to comment, but when I came across the comments about Estrella I wanted to leave a review.

If you honestly think a psychic has never predicted a correct first name and last name then that confirms you've never been to a real true psychic or medium before or had enough readings to know the difference.

As soon as someone defends Estrella's gift, it's suddenly viewed as a set up. I don't need to prove anything as I am who I say I am, an extremely happy client! I'm not going to get into a debate, just wanted to let those of you who are looking for an amazing psychic that Estrella is the best in my opinion.

And you were interested in a reading before reading my comment? Something tells me otherwise.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2017, 01:27:54 PM »
One would ask, if she is so fantastic and can predict full names... Why are you looking for other psychics?

Offline Anoushka

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2017, 01:46:00 PM »
I said used sites similar to this 'before'. This is how I found Estrella actually through a similar review site. She is now my favourite psychic. I've had plenty of readings to determine who I personally think is the best. I already mentioned I find psychic readings really interesting, so if I want to look online at reviews then that's what I'll do.

As for that being my first comment, I haven't had the time to write hundreds of reviews before. Everyone uploads their first review at some point.

These sites should be about giving each other good advice and recommendations, not being rude to each other and having to explain why we use the site. If anyone is interested in anymore recommendations I'm happy to help!  :)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2017, 02:29:39 PM »
Well that's what people were doing posting their experience with Estrella. Your the one that butted in saying everyone else doesn't know how to read.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2017, 05:32:31 PM »
Well that's what people were doing posting their experience with Estrella. Your the one that butted in saying everyone else doesn't know how to read.

Exactly. If people shouldn't have to explain why they use a review site, they certainly shouldn’t have to explain a negative review for a reader that doesn’t work for them. I know I originally was going to try her, but what is this overriding need you and others have in defending a reader?

As soon as someone defends Estrella's gift, it's suddenly viewed as a set up.
Yep..because there is not a NEED for it. You don’t feel the need to defend who you are, to prove anything or your actions, but you jump in to tell someone else their negative review is wrong and off base, or they must have been having some bad day bs. Is she a paid friend; do you know her personally; when you guys hang out, is it before/after you pay her?

Just talk about your experiences with her. Why knock someone else’s review because it doesn’t align with all the amazing positivity of yours?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2017, 05:37:44 PM »
I think its hysterical when people get all bent out of shape when people give negative reviews on someone that works for them. Seriously, how shouls they phrase the negative experience? "Well, i spent $50 and she was gloriously wrong but its ok because the money was well spent and I love when readers dont connect but act they do!" Whatever

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2017, 06:33:37 PM »
Can't agree more Baypark.... Strange and bizarre.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2017, 12:48:42 PM »

Then again I once logged into spreview and named my two favourite psychics one of which does give detailed predictions to be banned and accused of being him and nothing I said would convince them otherwise.  Which is why I won't name him on here.
Do you think it was perhaps because you were the only one that received detailed predictions?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2017, 07:05:14 PM »
I just looked at my notes from my last reading with her.  She said I would be bumping into my POI in April, unexpectedly.  I did run into him towards the end of April.  She said he'd be embarrassed and uncomfortable.  I'm not sure about that but he just said hi and continued talking to the person he was with. She said he wouldn't be with his GF in May but so far, he's still with her.  She also said communication would be initiated by him the end of May.  I guess we will see.

^^^^^^^^^^

I wrote this back in May.  Unfortunately, it's the predictions we want from readers and none of Estrella's have come to pass.  He did break up with the GF in July so she was off.  So, other than us bumping into each other, she has been wrong.   Communication has never been initiated by him and it's August 30.  So many readers have blown me away with their past and present insight and just nailing it.  Very few have gotten anything for the future correct.