Author Topic: Cookie  (Read 4536 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Cookie
« on: September 15, 2016, 01:21:40 PM »
Who is this cookie you are talking about ? http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159 Is this her

Offline britbrat

Re: Cookie
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 02:37:27 PM »
That is Cookie but I wouldn't use her for predictions. She is good with remote viewing and she is excellent with details. I'm not sure why she isn't that good with predictions, but that can be said for most of them. She is good with insight though I haven't had a reading with her since last year. She used to have 30-50 people waiting in her que.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 11:44:31 AM »
Spoke with Cookie today for the first time and I wasnt impressed at all! Actually I'm thinking really hard here to go ahead and ask for a refund. She wasnt bad either, but all the details that everyone is raving about....I didnt get any of those. She did not pick up that he broke it off with me, neither did she pick up the other woman and just was kind of general and pretty negative. Wouldnt call her again.

RedVelvet

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 01:35:00 PM »
My experience with her was very similar to yours. Overall just awful. My friend called her and cookie told her almost the same stuff she told me.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 01:42:57 PM »
I read with her as well. I wasn't blown away either.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 03:18:32 PM »
Cookie does have a gift but I do think she can make things up sometimes

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 03:55:52 PM »
I think I'd have to agree with you  on that one. The first time I read with her she was great; she said specific details such as the city he lived in, our hair color and physical appearance,  etc and new about signs Id seen. But my second call with her was subpar. Quick and generic. Told me "hes looking for something but not finding it". The call didnt last long before it cut out. She emailed me apologizing saying there was bad weather (which at the time there was) . I still have some faith in her from her first reading, but i wouldn't go back soon. Im honestly wondering if shes starting to get burnt out

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 05:32:41 PM »
Ok I read with her. She picked up he travels. Was very rude.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 07:00:08 PM »
mmmhh she told me she same thing: he's travelling....just wondering, because I don't know about you Bostongirl, but I have no way of confirming that

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 09:08:00 PM »
She told me mine was going to travel to California!  Of course he's not but I'm from California.  She said 'oh that must be it, then'  That's pretty crappy!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 10:30:32 PM »
Mine does travel for work. He used to a lot. not sure how often and is he traveling now. but he does.

anything