Author Topic: Update  (Read 9994 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Update
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2016, 05:12:52 PM »
Well, maybe these readers didn't work for me! But they might work for others. For example, Sincerity picked up the other woman in Tthomasj's situation, the break up and the timing of his things will go down, she got everything right for her from what I read. I think someone wrote that Sincerity got things right for Vtech but his love interest married someone else! Sincerity did get everything almost right contact timing, present situation, him coming forward in Aug but missed the marriage, she did say there will be a huge blow up between them soon. I don't know what to say, really.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2016, 11:13:29 PM »
Yes, their stories are one of the biggest reasons I read with Sincerity, along with a lot of glowing recommendations from this forum. It is very confusing and upsetting that not all readers connect with everyone, or miss big details like this :( I must say, I really admire how well you are handling this all; I know I would be an absolute wreck right now. Your grace and class through this are truly commendable. I really do hope good things come your way because you really deserve it! You are so kind and deserve someone who can truly cherish that big heart of yours!

RedVelvet

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 01:07:22 AM »
reading with anyone is a gamble really. there are some readers highly praised on this forum that were dead wrong for me, and vice versa.

Lovefash67

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 01:31:51 AM »
I agree. It is a gamble.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2016, 09:49:01 PM »
So very sorry to hear this Leo! The exact thing happened to a friend of mine several years ago. She was calling keen and ALL were telling her that her ex loved her and was coming back and they would get married. This went on for about 4 years. She found out that not only was he married, but he had a baby!!

Readers give hope where there is obviously none. It's heartbreaking! I would strongly advise not to invest too much into what any of them say.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 12:02:25 AM »
Faithntrust, I totally get it now! No one picked up on the other girl or him engaged, nothing. I mean you think they could give me something! even after I brought up the girl which he told me last month, I called and asked about that and they are said he was testing my reaction, validate if I loved him and he maybe manipulating the truth! Sooo off! Like really.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2016, 05:36:28 AM »
i am so sorry Leo.and its a schocking update..A reminder to us all not to put faith in all readings.As a veteran of calling,i have experienced many similar cases in my own life.
I still call,but very aware of that we can be totally decieved.

They should have picked up on that girl,Leo,even if his intrest and feelings for her wasnt strong.Its a marriage.
But i think we are blind for the things in our subcounscious mind that we are not aware of,and so are the readers.There are hidden fields they cant dive into.I dont know if for instance our spiritguides block them for the reason for us to learn.Its certainly teaches us not to have faith in readers..
Or if we are so attached to a certain outcome,the readers can only read on our focus.Scary theory.But i have come to think it is so in many cases.Althoug i still believe a powerful psychic should be able to see through this.

The good in this is that a schock like that clears away illusions,and when the dust settles we are one step closer to out real path.

What i have done to be more prepared,is to do my own readings.In the methods i use you will be clearly warned that you are being decieved.Often i have thought"oh well.that cant be true",and i forget about it,until thunder strikes.
I will post a very effective method i use in the forum.
All good to you Leo!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2016, 09:14:40 AM »
Hello Leo, I have been following your posts abd and others as well. i am so sorry about what happened. I know how it feels. Something similarly though different happened in my life. I went on a few dates with this wonder guy and then he leaves for higher studies out of USA for a few years. I was crazy for him. I felt stronggg connection with him. It was nov 2011. Then after leaving us, he started ignoring me....instead of being realistic, that it was LDR, i started calling psychics on liveperson. And omg 99.9% portrayed a BEAUTIFUL reconnection  leading to marriage. out of those all one psychic became my necessity to the extent i used to chat with her 2-3 times a week. i hardly could stay away from chatting from her to a max of 2 days. She predicted he would be back to visit us in dec 2012 and finally in 2013-2014 we will get married, if i stayed On The PATH. That was the final outcome. She string me a long alot due to my stupidity. she would give all valid reasons for his ignorance, how busy he was in his studies and next day i would see his party pics. I let go of him, life went on, we broke up, then in 2012 he came to visit his family in us on Xmas, we got closer again.i got emotional, he wanted "fun". i dont know why i had such a rosy pic of him in my mind. we got closer, he went back, in 2013 after a year we met again on 2013 Xmas, in these times i was still his hidden girl. My psychic gave me 100 % assurance he LOVES mme. i wanted him to introduce me to his parents, no ONE knew i existed. That psychic is a very popular empath just like sapphire 21 here on keen. she also described my husband will have light eyes, light hair (like him or him). He went back in 2014  and left us. meanwhile i got sick of getting stuck in a LDR since nov. 2011 which entered 2014. it would hurt to see his party pics with his arms all around the girls, while my empath psychic continued to swear on his LOVE for me. eventually, i got tired of it and on 14th feb 2014 i asked him to announce pur relationship on FB. He REFUSED and said he NEVER loved me that MUCH. He gave me 2 options 1- to continue quietly as it is till he would finally come back to US forever in 2016 yes, this long, then we could date regularly, and we would see,,,,,, what happened.... but we knew we were in relationship. he told me there is NO ONE BUT ME....2- move on....
i quickly chose option 2, i was sick of staying on THAT PATH. We broke up. It was feb 2014, then after  a few months i started dating like healthy people. Made sure or atleast tried, he is single, on job, and other stuff. I met a couple and Finally Right in July 2014, I met a very smart, good looking and well established guy. we started dating....
My ex, in Aussie land also met a girl there, in June 2014. she was some chinese, just a student like him ( yes i spied him on FB, plus his girl keeps everything public lol). I would see his HAPPY dating pics, meanwhile i dated my guy religiously and honestly. He and I made it to 2015, the year he proposed me DESPITE our cultural differences and in July 2016, we got married after a few hiccups. BTW, according to that empath my hubby DOES HAVE LIGHT EYES N HAIR.
My ex, eventually came back to US, after his completion of degree. he reached out to me.... lol i was completely changed.
NOW, on deviating from my empath s path i am happily married after dating my guy for 2 years. while Mr. ex came back to us, his GF went back to China. So basically now they are having same LDR, I ran from....
I dont know where i would b if i would listen to psychics like Ambers light, shoushan, truth and light, and all others.... toppers.
life is tough, it s ever changing. Actually i forgot one more thing,  my psychic also said THERE IS NO ONE AROUND HIM THERE IN AUSSIE LAND. Actually, when he came back this year he himself confessed before his chinese GF he was interested in an Iranian girl..... 
wow big claims of psychics. But i was very lonely at that time and no friends.

I also want to thank you for your honest reviews. I just cancelled myself for sincerity omg saved me money and heartache.

There is no excuse in saying that these all failed.... sooner or later it had to pan out.

million hugs and best wishes for you for a better tomorrow.

RedVelvet

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2016, 01:27:37 PM »
Wow thank u for sharing @itsmylife. Glad things turned out great for you. You were strong to get off that path your empath had described. We all need to remember that when one door closes, another one opens.

anything