Author Topic: Mystical Moon Shadow  (Read 42584 times)

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Mystical Moon Shadow
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2017, 03:58:49 PM »
Omg that just freaks me out!! I used to read with her a lot and she used to be really accurate and kind but after not responding to emails taking weeks to send my email reading i paid for and being innaccurate on top that just did it for me. I was done. If i were you I'd never call again. This just stinks! Highly unethical :-(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2017, 04:42:24 PM »
She wrote a book called something like "How to Make a Million Online Giving Psychic Readings" and was posting on here, posing as a customer, under the name "Happy." Highly unethical and couldn't predict her way out of a paper bag for me.

How do you know it was her?  I kind of remember that person HAPPY posting

I was on my favorites today and noticed Astaria. I thought "who is this"?  Thinking maybe I accidently favorited this person.  Guess not!  It was here changing her name!  NOT ok!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:33 PM »
She wrote a book called something like "How to Make a Million Online Giving Psychic Readings" and was posting on here, posing as a customer, under the name "Happy." Highly unethical and couldn't predict her way out of a paper bag for me.

I was on my favorites today and noticed Astaria. I thought "who is this"?  Thinking maybe I accidently favorited this person.  Guess not!  It was here changing her name!  NOT ok!

I know because I'm the one who told her about this forum when she asked me why I chose to try her, making me repeat the exact URL twice (wasting my money and minutes), "Happy" created her account here that day, and "Happy" sang Briget's praises and only Briget's, then disappeared. I know it was her.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2017, 05:08:02 PM »

I know because I'm the one who told her about this forum when she asked me why I chose to try her, making me repeat the exact URL twice (wasting my money and minutes), "Happy" created her account here that day, and "Happy" sang Briget's praises and only Briget's, then disappeared. I know it was her.

Good detective work :)

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2017, 07:15:33 PM »
OMG 23.99 per minute!  insanity  :o :o

stargazer

« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2017, 02:17:38 AM »
omg! I just read the posts by Happy! It is soooooo MMS aka astaria. What a c*nt!!!!! Thank god I never called her. Ew ew ew. Thanks for posting this @Shayalay

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2017, 11:33:38 AM »
I don't know about happy. I remember reading feedback on MMS's Keen page months and months ago that match her story (about her parents getting back together).
However I think its highly unethical to jack up her prices like that and she's been inaccurate for me too so not calling again (havent for months now)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2017, 02:14:38 PM »
I don't know about happy. I remember reading feedback on MMS's Keen page months and months ago that match her story (about her parents getting back together).
However I think its highly unethical to jack up her prices like that and she's been inaccurate for me too so not calling again (havent for months now)

It may be on her Keen reviews but that story was also originally on Briget's personal site and written by someone for whom English was obviously not their first language. She re-wrote it on here in perfect English, pretending to be that client. I really checked her out (Briget). I didn't trust her. She used to go by the name "Miss Briget" on Keen so this is not her first name change there.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:18:21 PM by Shayalay »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2017, 02:16:02 PM »
Fake as hell, and obviously money-hungry. Look at the title of the book she wrote. I was horrified when I found that. She has some minor ability because she's had some hits for some people but wow, nothing worth what she charges, that's for sure.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2017, 07:45:47 PM »
I understand that offering psychic readings is a business, and I get that she wants more clients. But it always leave a bad taste when they do it through deceptive means.
I get why she changes her prices, she is price testing. All online merchants do it. I just can't deal with the signing up on the site and pretending to be a satisfied customer. I mean,
just let your readings speak for themselves. I know she changed her name because she dosent want to be associated with this thread. Its just hard to trust a reader like this, even if they do
have some sort of ability.

I did try her, I think she has some type of gift. She picked up on key details. But I don't think the information was in chornological order or anything. It was more insight than anything.

Amb

« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2017, 11:10:30 PM »
She has changed her name back to Mystical Moon Shadow and lowered her rate to $4.99. Wtf?

stargazer

« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2017, 11:39:33 PM »
She has changed her name back to Mystical Moon Shadow and lowered her rate to $4.99. Wtf?
hahaha... she crazy

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2017, 05:17:38 PM »
She was wrong for me  :-\

She gave 2 contact predictions to which one was wrong and the other was correct BUT something happened which led me to contact the POI and that's how he responded to me.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2017, 02:54:26 PM »
Update: Mystical Moon Shadow last predicted contact in the 3rd week from when I spoke with her on August 27th. Did not happen, so thought she was wrong. Then when going through my Keen emails I saw an email I missed from her that she sent after the reading. said she meant to say in 30 days in stead of 3 weeks and to keep an eye out for that. Exactly 30 days after the reading: BAM my POI txt me!! WOW. She's done this before. Just be aware: she sometimes misinterprets the time lines she gets. That kind of stinks, however, be sure that it will happen. Has not been wrong yet with me.
By the way: also Kisha said contact still before the end of september, even though she did not get exact timing at that point.

@ Bostongirl: did your timing prediction pan out? Hope so!!

3 weeks, 4 weeks is still the same. I don't expect psychics to be precise with timing.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2017, 02:55:43 PM »
It is indeed weird to see how our wn actions or actions of third parties can influence things. But I do believe she is pretty amazing! She told me, long story short, that I would have a new job before the end of october and....that my POI would contact me in that same time frame trying to fix things with me. Well, he started txting me out of the blue yesterday and we have been txting back and forth since! He is really trying to keep the conversation going so I guess I'm just waiting for him to invite me to meet. But I do believe this is a miracle on its own!!! Because he was really clear about not wanting to move forward with me and now he just wont stop talking and giving me compliments LOL. I'll let him work a little harder....but wow I think this lady is really really good!!!

It's nice to hear that the prediction happened.