Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185777 times)

Offline starfishh

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2019, 12:21:29 PM »
I just got a reading from MagickBlessings and i enjoyed it. She seems nice but the prediction is set for this summer so hopefully this will happen like she saw.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2019, 01:34:48 AM »
I really liked this reader

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Thepsychiclady?ref=search_shop_redirect

I first read with her on Nov 2017. She predicted my current bf and I meeting at the timeline provided and even got the details of how we would meet correct. Some of the physical details about him were off but she nailed his personality all the way to the fact he has his doctorate. She missed the career reading tho, said she didn’t see a promotion and raise until Feb/March 2018 but I actually did end up getting one a month after our reading. I am up for another one this Feb/March so maybe she’s correct but just a year off?  :P

I read with her. 2 question reading. She was fast. Will see if predictions come to pass. She has a lot of positive reviews on etsy.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2019, 11:45:25 PM »
I read with her (the psychiclady) today because of this post and her affordable price. I found her to be right inline with other readers (Kisha, Tara, TrueLoveTarot and few others). I have predictions still waiting on but they all have the same timeframe and all have the same chain of events. I don’t want to say to much and jinx myself.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2019, 11:56:50 PM »
Anyone try her: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthSkyFusion

Offline Clarita

« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2019, 06:22:44 PM »
Lowpricetarot on Etsy got bashed last year and brought her from 5 star to 4.5. she's really great been on the site years and hundreds of amazing feedback.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2019, 11:21:48 AM »
Has anyone tried this young lady-Luna Vintage Guru?
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaVintageGuru

I have ordered a reading with her since she was dirt cheap and had good reviews but don't know what to make out of her reading. Asked her about if she sees something special coming up in my love life and she mentioned a guy that's into baseball games--actually, almost nobody in my country watches or plays baseball, most are European soccer fans. When I kindly tried to correct her and asked if she meant football/soccer she said it is something to do with "balls" lol.

Also failed to pick up that some friends of my deceased mother introduced me to a new guy through my father, who surprise-surprise doesn't seem to be my type at all. This was just around the same time of her reading so not sure why she hasn't picked this up. But she seems to have great reviews, I guess personally we didn't have a connection.

The sad thing is that I haven't encountered many readers on Etsy who were total scams,  but I get semi-inaccurate readings nearly all the time. They start well and then they mention something off that makes me wonder if there was a genuine connection or not.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2019, 12:51:51 PM »
I read with SimoneIntuitive, she was so accurate, picked up a lot in terms of energy and connection. Predictions are far out and nothing too fairytale-y, so I will wait and see.

I enjoyed my reading with her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2019, 02:02:28 PM »
I read with SimoneIntuitive, she was so accurate, picked up a lot in terms of energy and connection. Predictions are far out and nothing too fairytale-y, so I will wait and see.

I used to read with her a lot in 2017. Great intuitive and empath of the past and present; however, extremely inaccurate with all predictions lol

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2019, 01:54:54 AM »

I used to read with her a lot in 2017. Great intuitive and empath of the past and present; however, extremely inaccurate with all predictions lol

Oh really? Oh boy, okay, thanks for letting me know. I will not put my faith in her predictions. She does seem to be a very good empath. Reminds me of Zadalia on keen.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2019, 09:01:44 AM »
I agree, Simone Intuitive's gift stops at the present. She really can't predict the future, she just gives out dates in random. Failed for me and many others in another forum, I only recall one member stating that their predictions sort of came to pass but the timing was still off.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2019, 02:03:24 PM »
I agree, Simone Intuitive's gift stops at the present. She really can't predict the future, she just gives out dates in random. Failed for me and many others in another forum, I only recall one member stating that their predictions sort of came to pass but the timing was still off.

She gave me some random months for some predictions but I won't consider it very much then. Does she give positive predictions? She gave me some "okay" predictions. More like things to watch out for.

Offline Danica

« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2019, 08:01:31 PM »
The thinking palace was accurate for me before so I trusted her. I followed her reading about a new job. She told me it would be long term and better for me. The new job laid me off after 2 weeks and several new and existing employees got fired. So it was not long term, luckily I was able to go back to my old job but it caused a lot of upset in my life.

Also, she doesn't like my man and readings about him seemed bias. She urged me to move on from him when we otherwise have a good relationship. I started to feel queasy after her last reading, just a bad gut feeling as if "something" wanted me to leave my relationship for nefarious purposes. Whatever spirits she communicates with also told me to leave my job for the one I got laid off from, which almost severely impacted my finances and living situation. I felt kind of sick after the readings, like depressed for a few days without being able to pinpoint it. I just have a bad feeling now in general with her even though she was a nice lady I don't think her gift is all good or maybe whatever she taps into just doesn't like me. I don't want to go to a psychic again after this

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2019, 11:33:08 AM »

She gave me some random months for some predictions but I won't consider it very much then. Does she give positive predictions? She gave me some "okay" predictions. More like things to watch out for.

She actually leans on neutral to positive outcomes(around 90%) she does throw some realistic spin to some "positive" predictions but its almost always on the positive side. I have asked other Etsy members about her and in another forum and nobody got a (mostly) negative reading. I wouldn't go back to her because of this and because her timelines are random and rarely of ever come to pass. 

Offline starfishh

« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2019, 06:44:58 PM »
I have gotten a reading from MyMysticalArt a while ago and the predictions never came to pass. She is very nice though but i don't think she is accurate when it comes to predictions for me.

Offline boostrose

« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2019, 06:02:22 AM »
interesting ive never tried an etsy reader. I have tried a reading on fiverr. Where everything is 5 dollars. I will have to give it a try  8)