Author Topic: Etsy Readers?  (Read 185145 times)

Offline star1

Re: Etsy Readers?
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2018, 06:45:35 AM »
As far as OracleIndigo goes, what deal is best? 1 question, 2, 3?

I tried her and found her so generic, but it's upto you. Depends how many questions you have.

Offline star1

« Reply #136 on: December 08, 2018, 08:04:38 AM »
I paid for OracleIndigo and she has yet to get back to me. That is already not looking good as far as a + review for her on here.
The following are the ones who have sent the reading via email/pm.

Ms Love and Light- First told me my POI is involved with a female that is a water, sun, moon, etc sign. (all over the place) then contradicted herself later on and said that she sees him eventually proposing to me and marriage (but had said before that there will be a long term commitment but this does not necessarily mean marriage) - reading was all over the place and I would not use this reader again.

Labradorite- (in another country that is not the USA I believe) so time zones are different and same day readings wont happen and she wont refund you if you paid extra for it. Said the next 5 mos would be a turning point for my POI and I and that we need to jump on any opportunities to reconnect. But she mainly talked about the distance/separation between my TF and I (we have been in separation for  years) Very vague reading in my opinion. Would not use again.

Serenity Psychic- Told me my TF sends telepathic energies (duh, this is what twin flames do) told me he looks at my online activities, then claimed he has negativity that increases daily and I need to send him healing meditation and pray for him. Very half way reading and when I hear the curse/negativity saga from a reader, I automatically cry scam and run for the hills. There is simply no such thing as negativity, curses, etc.

Hmm. Weird. She's usually very responsive and quick with her readings.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2018, 10:47:12 PM »
Anyone used Serenity on Etsy? Today she emailed me (I think I paid for a follow up 1 question reading) today she said my TF is a true twin flame (duh) and that the end result with him with be marriage (much later) but that he needs healing meditation/prayer/energy with crystals and candles (whatever that means) What do yall think of her readings?

Also have used someone named Ann on there and she referred to my POI as "it" and as myself as "it"- very strange!

We’re you given a time frame? Good reader might be able to. I guess I should try some etsy readers.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2019, 03:40:51 AM »
I was impressed with spiritcalling so far.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #139 on: January 10, 2019, 04:26:21 PM »
I tried a $7 email from Nerida just because that's really cheap, so nothing to lose. She was really good. She got the description of my POI (that he lives on a hill, that he's an ex, which I didn't tell her). She asked for some confirmations on a few things and told me she will follow up with more info. She actually was pretty detailed in the original email reading so to follow up with more for a total of $7 is damn impressive.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #140 on: January 10, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
I tried a $7 email from Nerida just because that's really cheap, so nothing to lose. She was really good. She got the description of my POI (that he lives on a hill, that he's an ex, which I didn't tell her). She asked for some confirmations on a few things and told me she will follow up with more info. She actually was pretty detailed in the original email reading so to follow up with more for a total of $7 is damn impressive.

She was totally off for me, thought me and poi are in contact, that I live in the woods, I actually live in the desert and so does he....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #141 on: January 10, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »

She was totally off for me, thought me and poi are in contact, that I live in the woods, I actually live in the desert and so does he....

Ugh. Well she hit on a lot for me regarding descriptions of the present. For the price, I won't feel bad if nothing transpires.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #142 on: January 10, 2019, 05:10:49 PM »

Ugh. Well she hit on a lot for me regarding descriptions of the present. For the price, I won't feel bad if nothing transpires.

That’s how I felt too. No big loss, certainly 7$ entertainment and she was eryvery nice I am glad to support someone who is as good natured as her.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #143 on: January 10, 2019, 05:32:35 PM »

That’s how I felt too. No big loss, certainly 7$ entertainment and she was eryvery nice I am glad to support someone who is as good natured as her.

I agree. My take is that she is a new reader (maybe young) and is working on honing her skills. That could be why she offers readings so inexpensively.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2019, 02:59:20 PM »
I have tried over 30 psychics on Etsy alone, and from my experience, while there are only a few total frauds who will give you a script and tell you are cursed compared to other platforms, most are semi-legit and amateur readers with "some" ability--and by some  I mean they can pick up current energies and feelings or thoughts but their predictions almost NEVER come to pass, at least in my case.

Some readers have already been mentioned and I'm sharing my own insights as well...

SimoneIntuitive. This girl has some sort of gift, but her gift stops at picking up only the present. When it comes to actual predictions she sugarcoats and fails miserably to give accurate timelines. She also used a template at times--gave similar intro to me and a friend.

Oracle Indigo. I believe she does have a gift. She was around 70% accurate for me when I asked her three questions. She got two right and one off. However, second time I've tried her, I wasn't feeling connected. Don't know what to think...

Delilah/Queen Of Wands. I find her to be on the same caliber with Simone Intuitive. She picked some details about me and my love life accurately but nothing came to pass. I have been told the same thing by at least three other members so seems like future timing isn't her strength.

Bliss Medium/Krishna (Quit/Banned from Etsy). This woman is a great spiritualist can make you feel a crazy connection at first but can't really predict the future. People kept going back to her because she is an empath and quite supportive but has little to none ability to predict the future. All others who I've contacted her regarding future predictions told me the same.

Margaret/Dryecraft. I know she has mixed reviews in another forum but she was accurate for me for the most part and her spell worked. She may have two or more accounts on Etsy at the same time and she also goes by the name "Anna" which I find odd but nonetheless I was happy with her services. But something in her energy and personality is putting me off from trying her again.

SelasSelene/DevilVamp. She used to give free readings on allexeprts.com before the site closed down. Anyway, nice lady with a deep and genuine interest in the occult and divination but her reading, despite her honest intentions was way off. I asked her if my ex was dating someone new after me (back then) and she didn't pick up there was a new young girl in the picture and also told me things would turn around and I will also meet another guy but that never happened.

ReadingsByRonni. She is gifted but she has a def attitude problem. While she has picked up some specifics about me and my past relationship e.g the fact that my ex was intimated by my looks (he had hinted this quite a few times) the prediction was off and she also failed to pick up that he was dating someone new. When I kindly told her she got nasty and accused me that I'm undermining her skills and work. Shame...

Vanessa/ButterFlyHealiStudio. Her reading was detailed and she was a tad harsh but I guess she was right--my ex never came back. However, I do feel in my gut that me telling her it's been a few years since I last spoke to the guy has influenced her insight. Has anybody else tried her out? thinking of trying her again for other questions.

DevineSpirits. Good tarot reader but like most readers, not beyond 70% accurate for me. She got two questions right and mentioned a lot of details but the third question was way off. Nonetheless, I don't blame her. I haven't encountered a reader so far who gets all my questions right.

There was this JadeMoon lady and a few others that have closed down their shops. The latest reading I had was with EarthSkyFusion/Jane and it really resonated with me regarding the present but predictions are pending for mid-spring. Let's see...

Btw stay away from Derek and Amanda, and Randa Lynn. There are psychic wannabes with vague insight that use templates and make random predictions. There were a few readers from Pakistan and India that used to scam a lot of people but they finally

Will write a second part since this will be too long...

The beauty of Etsy is that members can contact each other and exchange opinions or share their readings and so if a psychic is a total fraud and scripter, their days on Etsy are numbered. I have noticed that every time I have left some reader on Etsy poor feedback indicating they were scammers and two others followed up with the same rating, the shop was closed down after a few days. Yay! Still, that doesn't stop old readers from coming back and creating a new account...sometimes you can tell by the way they write and describe their listings that they are "familiar" but not always.

Nonetheless, the platform is a harbor for amateur psychics who are on the "practice" mode and haven't perfected their skills or can't really predict the future. There are few ones that do this who have repeat clients and do this for a living.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2019, 03:40:46 PM »
I’m ok with being someone’s practice for a low price, I do expect a hit rate of 85% or at least if the interpretations are off, the cards being right, something like that.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2019, 03:04:41 PM »
Has anyone else read with Amiee? (MagickBlessings)

she predicts my target coming back, gave a communication timeframe of Spring, relationship will come later. Just wonderiing if anyone has had her predictions come to pass?

Offline Xoxoj

« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2019, 03:42:04 PM »
Has anyone read with TarotPsychicMagick? Is she accurate for anyone?

Offline laoch

« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2019, 10:01:24 PM »
Anyone else want to give some recommendations?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »
https://www.etsy.com/shop/NeridaByGeorgiou
Just ignore if she was mentioned already.

anything