Author Topic: The World Of Psychics  (Read 1734 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: The World Of Psychics
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2023, 07:25:03 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,817.msg11218.html#msg11218

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,817.msg21515.html#msg21515

Offline Army

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2023, 04:09:41 AM »
@Mina I understand what you mean Mina.. it is actually scary to try a new platform especially after what we spent (which is so much) on psychic mills platforms..

Keen PS and Bitwine CP so much money down the drain and only find out a total of two on keen is actually got some proper hits.. this is actually 3 years being stuck on these platforms..

I also am over it.. I’m trying to recover my funds as the addiction was horrible and I am living with the consequences, not only that but it has instilled some fear in me.. especially this new ones like purple indigo they tried so hard to promote.. I almost caved until I found out it was an imposter of Rachel Marie when the real one emailed me telling me she is not on there it was all fake.

So it is hard now..I don’t do readings much anymore.. which is great

However with this new site.. I am trying to understand this new one.. trying to have an open mind but I have a few questions..

Psychic Emily Rose??

It says she is very saught after in UK?
In what way? If you don’t mind me asking?
Is she sought after only in the other two psychic platforms?
Or is she sought after on her website? She has been on tv all over UK? Or on radio?
What is exactly her price?

I have tried a number of psychics that say on advertisement they are saught after on radio etc but they ended up not working at all..

I am not trying to basH anything, I am just trying to understand..after all the hell I went through..
I am being sensible now.. I don’t do platforms anymore.. I have one on keen only (also with her own site) she is not perfect but gets quite a few hits. And two on IG.. one that is from IG is also from keen and she is not perfect either she can mix energies some times.. but she also gets some hits..

If there is first a 5 mins free for this reader Emily rose or another on that site... to get a question and answer I will consider try her.. depending on price after that..

Thank you for understanding

Offline the_worldofpsychics

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2023, 06:06:59 PM »
Hi Amy,

Hope you are well.

I absolutely understand the hesitation in trusting a new platform. I have been there done that where I had spent ££££ on psychic platforms as a result, with the world of psychics, I am working on limiting the number of readings a person can get each month via the platform. I am just trying to figure out the tech which can limit the number once that is set, it should be up and running otherwise once the volume of calls will increase, it will be difficult for us to monitor it manually. If you have any suggestion on it, please do share.

At the moment, we only have Tristan Morell, Gail Hart, Chantal or Natalie Thomason available for readings. If you would like to have a reading with them, do reach out and I will be happy to connect you with them. We do have a 5 minute policy mentioned on the contact form, if you do not feel a connection, please disconnect the call and ring back on the main line and we can either connect you with another reader or offer a refund. Please note: we are based out of UK so in case you are based abroad, calls to our system may incur additional call charges depending on your phone tariff plan. If you have free international calling or international minutes then it should be fine.

If you have any other question do reach out via the contact form on the website and I will be more than happy to answer them for you.

As for the readers, like I said in one of the replies earlier, there are a lot of factors that affect a reading. By law, in the UK, we have to mention that psychic readings are for entertainment purposes. They allow guidance on how things look like in the present moment, however, nothing is set in stone as everyone has free will. Please read the various blogs on the website about how psychic readings work. For the readers I have on board, they are my go to readers personally and have been really helpful over the years. I am extremely selective about who will join the site. There is only a limited number of readers who will be a part of the website as well in order to ensure the quality we deliver.

It’s a young site and will grow over time and it’s a learning curve for me as well so anything that you can suggest to make it better do let me know. I am always open to constructive feedback. 😊

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2023, 03:47:24 AM »
Have you tried using the website before claiming that it is sketchy asf? Just curious what made you say that?

I don’t use platforms but the aggressive advertising is sketchy. If you notice, there are ppl here who scam and others who have been scammed falling for these “new sites”. You been going back & forth with ppl here for having reasonable trust issues with your site so you clearly have a lot of time on your hands. You posted the info, why keep posting about it. Relax.

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2023, 07:02:38 PM »
I’ve had readings with Tristan Morrell and Gail Hart. Tristan got the name of someone who had passed away but predictions didn’t come true. Gail’s predictions also haven’t come true.