Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 90202 times)

stargazer

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #120 on: May 12, 2017, 03:46:58 PM »
Lol wow! "I hope your heart finds what it is so desperately searching for"
Condescending indeed.
She's not a reader and has no abilities. She just thinks she's does. 🤣

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #121 on: May 12, 2017, 03:47:31 PM »
She mentioned the forums in an email she sent out yesterday, but claims she doesn't read them... ::)

Lol what a bullshitter. Hopefully she's reading this.
Funnnnnny!

What a liar. Didn't she say this ["Also, do not email me regarding the review forums, I do not read them anymore, I have decided to focus on my clients.  I havent read that for several months now.... once I realized it is just a place to unload vents & rants, not to mention many misunderstandings....] which means she acquired an account to read the forums. Probably still does. I find nothing wrong with psychics reading forums if it will help with their craft. They believe it's for clients to bash them, but that isn't true. They really do need honest feedback. Don't they want to know what they effed up on in order to improve?

When you have a need to send out emails saying you aren't reading forums, you probably are.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:49:11 PM by HornetKick »

stargazer

« Reply #122 on: May 12, 2017, 04:50:21 PM »
When you have a need to send out emails saying you aren't reading forums, you probably are.
Preach!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2017, 11:50:00 PM »
She no good nothing she said ever come true.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2017, 03:42:55 AM »
Any updates on her? I'm considering giving her a try

As much as I hate to say it, because i really like her, nothing has ever happened as she said

Offline njlady

« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2017, 04:21:47 PM »
Anyone see the email Angelic Dreams sent out yesterday?  she must be reading the forums again lol.  it said, in part:

"psychics read most probable outcome due to current energy of all parties involved.  During a reading, if you get an answer you do not like, which WILL happen if your dealing with an honest reader, know that you & only YOU have the power to shift the outcome; if its divinely meant to be shifted. Some things are written in stone, and can not be changed, yet there is FREE-WILL and no one can vibrate for you."

So this basically means, predictions are meaningless and can change day to day, minute to minute?

I've never read with her (and don't have any plans to - and it has nothing to do with this forum), but I will say this about free will and outcome:

I have a male friend who I referred for a love/relationship reading to one of the psychics who happens to be one of the ones on this board that everyone appears to love and constantly gets results from. She's a 9 out of 10 around here.  She told him about a teacher (probable occupation, perhaps works with or around children or in a school) along with a host of other details to look out for.  About a year later he is bitching to me about how wrong she was because he never met this woman.  When I started asking him some questions about his social activities for the previous year, it turns out that he came home from work, ate dinner, worked out in the garage then went over to his elderly parents house to watch tv and hang out until bedtime.  Every single night.  Oh, but he made a couple of trips to a strip club with a buddy from work and he did go to Walmart for groceries every two weeks. 

Basically, he never made the slightest effort.  Didn't make himself available.  Never went to the farmers market to walk around on the weekend.  Didn't go to any coworkers BBQ's or parties, hang out at a flower show, something. Anything. He did nothing.  He was basically bitching because she didn't fall from the sky , crash through his roof and land on his couch.

Yeah, there are readers (and fakes) on Keen who make things up and that are just plain wrong, but there are situations where you can help (or hurt) or even change your own outcome entirely when an ethical reader has told you something solid.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2017, 07:14:03 PM »
I've never read with her (and don't have any plans to - and it has nothing to do with this forum), but I will say this about free will and outcome:

I have a male friend who I referred for a love/relationship reading to one of the psychics who happens to be one of the ones on this board that everyone appears to love and constantly gets results from. She's a 9 out of 10 around here.  She told him about a teacher (probable occupation, perhaps works with or around children or in a school) along with a host of other details to look out for.  About a year later he is bitching to me about how wrong she was because he never met this woman.  When I started asking him some questions about his social activities for the previous year, it turns out that he came home from work, ate dinner, worked out in the garage then went over to his elderly parents house to watch tv and hang out until bedtime.  Every single night.  Oh, but he made a couple of trips to a strip club with a buddy from work and he did go to Walmart for groceries every two weeks. 

Basically, he never made the slightest effort.  Didn't make himself available.  Never went to the farmers market to walk around on the weekend.  Didn't go to any coworkers BBQ's or parties, hang out at a flower show, something. Anything. He did nothing.  He was basically bitching because she didn't fall from the sky , crash through his roof and land on his couch.

Yeah, there are readers (and fakes) on Keen who make things up and that are just plain wrong, but there are situations where you can help (or hurt) or even change your own outcome entirely when an ethical reader has told you something solid.

Oh please... Shouldn't this ethical reader be able to pick up on his living habits to see if what she says will happen or be able to inform him he needs to do such and such? It's like he would have to change the way he does things in his normal day to day (which there is no indication he was instructed to do this) in order for her prediction to happen for him. This is classic, blame the victim syndrome, if ever I saw it.

Offline njlady

« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2017, 07:43:19 PM »

Oh please... Shouldn't this ethical reader be able to pick up on his living habits to see if what she says will happen or be able to inform him he needs to do such and such? It's like he would have to change the way he does things in his normal day to day (which there is no indication he was instructed to do this) in order for her prediction to happen for him. This is classic, blame the victim syndrome, if ever I saw it.

Blame the "Victim"? He's a "victim" because he wasn't instructed to leave his house in order to meet someone ? lol  It's the psychics fault because she didn't specify that the woman wouldn't be hiding under his bed or in the hall closet???  lol  Should she have told him to breathe too?  Look both ways before crossing the street?  At what point does common sense have to kick in before it's not the psychics fault? 

This is classic, blame the psychic syndrome, if ever I saw it.

it's about someone who did absolutely nothing to help themselves.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2017, 08:07:01 PM »
We can agree to disagree, but I was using that as an analogy (not specifically). When a woman is raped it is sometimes blamed on what she wore, since she was asking for it based on her style of dress. If she looks like a sl**, she must be a sl** and must crave someone’s unwanted **. Or if a guy sticks his fingers inside her when she is passed out drunk, she should have known that was going to happen, although she never was conscious enough to consent. Yep, I guess someone should have told her to look at both scenarios before she left the house.

I just don’t understand how the psychic could see some woman he was going to meet, knowing he never got out much, as opposed to feeding him some massive fairytale. He was expected to change his habits to make some lame readers prediction come true. Yeah, it’s best just to disagree on this one.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:43:57 PM by admin »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2017, 01:30:32 AM »
I agree they should be able to at least have a general idea what someone's lifestyle and habits are like. I don't go out much and when readers have told me I was going to meet someone new, I could tell they were blowing smoke up my butt, just trying to make a lucky guess.

When Ravenredwoman predicted I was going to meet someone and gave me a lot of details, I thought yeah right! But then it happened, eerily, on a day I went out shopping when I normally would never go out. Problem is, it turned out to be someone I already knew and wanted nothing to do with, and she didn't see that part. I even tried to evade him but he caught up with me anyway. So it really did feel like fate, not the result of anything special that I did to make it happen.
Yeah, this is what I mean. And she never saw your revulsion towards him and that you wouldn't be into him at all? When readers tell me someone new is on the horizon, I always ask is it someone from my past because I know I don't want anyone, and I do mean this sincerely, anyone to return. They are out for a reason and I'd like to keep it that way.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2017, 02:55:43 AM »
I don't know about spirits (what they see, hear, feel or if they really speak) so I've never been one to agree on the (being fucked with aspect) of it all. I've never understood the purpose of that. And even when people would say, "we aren't meant to know it all" - well that shit isn't possible. If we ask about a situation how are we trying to know it all?. We aren't. We are trying to see how much of an investment is necessary. The excuses people make for readers makes me insane. Really.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2017, 01:01:31 PM »
I would never recommend this reader (Angelic Dream)....she's not accurate at all IMO. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2017, 01:11:08 PM »
I think if they are wrong, they are just wrong, period...excuses or explanations don't change that fact. If they are right about part of it, but wrong about the general idea then they are still basically wrong.if they predict something will happen, but can't see that someone's free will is ultimately going to prevent it from happening, they are wrong. The whole point is to predict what kinds of choices people will make. Including the caller themselves, not just the other people they are asking about.

I agree 100%.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2017, 07:50:01 PM »
She just sent around an email that she's raising her rate to $4.44 because of too many short calls.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2017, 08:12:01 PM »
Well Angelic Dream then perhaps it's time that you take a good look at you. Did you consider that people are hanging up quickly because they want to go eat? No, it's because your readings are sub par and they feel the need to ring off quickly when what you're saying just does not click. It sounds fairly scammy to try to get more money from clients by raising your rates and taking as much as you can before they realize you're not as good as all that.

anything