Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 89110 times)

Offline NeSSi

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2018, 01:38:10 AM »
Well, I read with her only once at the end of April. She was right about her prediction and my POI contacted me almost within the timeframe she saw, but she said there will be loads of backs and forwards (true) but that we will have a bright future and a serious relationship and that hasn't happened at all (at least not yet...)

Offline Cupcake

« Reply #151 on: December 01, 2018, 02:22:59 AM »
Waste of time reader! Firstly to put me on speaker phone when I am paying $4.44 a minute and I can barely hear you  >: She's not serious and she contradicted every sentence seems she was trying to play all possibilities. I finally just had to hang up! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ONE!

josh34

« Reply #152 on: December 01, 2018, 04:28:06 AM »
Waste of time reader! Firstly to put me on speaker phone when I am paying $4.44 a minute and I can barely hear you  >: She's not serious and she contradicted every sentence seems she was trying to play all possibilities. I finally just had to hang up! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ONE!

Sorry she didn't work for you. But that doesn't mean she's a "waste of money". She's been eerily right for others before, including me. As with any psychic she can be wrong as well. She was very right for me on a job prediction a while ago, details too.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2018, 02:34:06 AM »
she told me number 2 ok
2 days gone - nothing
2 weeks gone- nothing
Now she say Feb maybe..hmm..now sure.. with my situation it maybe never will happen

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2018, 08:21:28 PM »
any updates on her predictions?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2018, 11:13:07 PM »
this crazy lady gave me one of the most negative readings I've had years ago which was thankfully wrong, and was also trying to sell me some faux spirituality book. When I called her out on her shadiness she got all defensive and tried to act like some enlightened guru looking down on me for not buying her shitty new age book. No thanks  ::)

oh wow I have never gotten that kinda vibe from her. spoken to her a few times and most of the time she has been accurate, once she even told me what I was calling regarding before I even asked, I mean she gave the specifics. and I felt she was so ethical, sent me free minutes for further clarification and didn't waste a minute. her #s haven't made sense but her outcome was accurate atleast once, second time prediction is still pending.

What was she accurate about if yo don't mind sharing. Any updates on her predictions?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2018, 11:53:52 PM »

Sorry she didn't work for you. But that doesn't mean she's a "waste of money". She's been eerily right for others before, including me. As with any psychic she can be wrong as well. She was very right for me on a job prediction a while ago, details too.
[/quote

if you don't mind me asking.....What was she right about? like how it would pan out or when etc? thanks

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2018, 12:00:05 AM »
I read with her about three years ago. She got nothing right. Present stuff somewhat, but future...no

Also she’s sort of judgmental.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2018, 03:13:45 AM »
any updates on her?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2018, 03:23:02 AM »
I read with her in Oct. 2017. She said me and my POI would be back together in 10, this month (Oct),  but not longer than 10 days, but I don't guarantee timing ever. Then she said "some people get 10 because they aren't supposed to to know due to patience and faith lessons, so I get 10." Ummm...guess I have faith lessons since it's been over a year. Lol

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2019, 05:52:03 AM »
bummer! I really liked her :(

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2019, 03:53:20 PM »
I read with her recently and found her to be very opinionated and judgmental.  The reading was quite disturbing and was false. She was not even trying to understand the situation but rather already say a negative reading due to her own judgment. I deleted her off my list.

I read with her recently and found her to be incredibly pleasant and kind.  She event sent me 5 free min because she dropped her cards at the beginning.  No clue if her reading was accurate or not yet.  Seems people have highly variable experiences

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2019, 07:07:50 PM »
I didn't feel like she was opinionated at all....she seemed very empowering actually and told me not to stress and have faith in what is meant for me will be given to me :)

ladya

« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2019, 07:09:14 PM »
I didn't feel like she was opinionated at all....she seemed very empowering actually and told me not to stress and have faith in what is meant for me will be given to me :)

that's the vibe i always got with her as well. I used to read with her quite often but haven't in a few years. But she was quite accurate in outcomes. Not very detailed but accurate in overall picture.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2019, 10:18:40 PM »
It depends on the situation. During the chat she was pleasant but yet was showing some opinion. I listened but after wards I emailed her as I was a little confused. She returned the email being opinionated and showed judgment. I did not get any type of time nor details of the situation. Just merely about what she would do. I felt like she didn't understand the situation but only the outer text of it. But either way, I have my intuition and it was not feeling it. She may be good for others, but I could have actually got details and less opinions.

anything