Author Topic: angelic dream  (Read 90229 times)

Offline HazelYella

Re: angelic dream
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2023, 11:03:23 PM »
Yes. She gave me the book list as well. And, she spoke a lot about government conspiracies…very eccentric lady. She also became extremely upset when I emailed her that she was off about something she said. Anger issues and big ego for sure.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2023, 05:55:52 PM »
She was right on timing for me. Read with her for the first time last week, she gave me a 3 for contact and it happened 3 days later. Hadn't heard from someone in about a month.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2023, 05:42:31 PM »
She was right for me about a contact (timing not precise but close) but not right about a job. She does sound nice and reassuring, and does not waste your time during the phone call, which eases your mind when you have to call for help.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2024, 08:52:16 PM »
Hey I recently had a reading for the first time with this reader and she seemed very nice and helpful and seemed connected to my situation at hand with my POI. She give me 10 for contact, she said it could be feb 10th 10pm 10 days but didn’t feel 10 months etc etc out of everyone’s experience reading with this lady, is the contact number for you all been quite quick or for some has it been weeks etc? Thank you in advance :-)

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #199 on: January 07, 2024, 10:54:01 PM »
whoever has had a good experiece with her, could you speak to her strengths? what should we use her for.....predictions, current, empathic abilities, career, etc? tia

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2024, 03:02:17 AM »
I’ve read a lot with her in the past. She’s good with present and short term contact predictions that’s pretty much nothing for the outcome or long term

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2024, 03:39:52 PM »
Update. So my POI reached out today. She give me the number 10 a few days ago, she expressed she didn’t feel it was super soon, but it was within 10 days. So I guess she accurately predicted this along with a few others I read with.

anything