Author Topic: Mariposa  (Read 9385 times)

Offline optx888

Mariposa
« on: May 20, 2011, 05:37:21 PM »
Has anyone read with Mariposa?

I just read with her and it was positive.  My friend had recommended her to me.  She read with her about a work project and she was so nervous that her client was not going to like it...Mariposa told her that the client will be happy with the work and that they will contact her anywhere from today to Monday (due to the weekend) and they will ask her to make one change...no joke...the client called her within a few hours after getting off the phone with Mariposa and asked her to make 1 change and they were very happy with her work.

She gave me the same info as Nina and etc...and she told me that I will hear from my ex by Sunday...we shall see...but she didn't ask for any information and she (in her own way) basically said the same stuff as the others (including an off site reader).

sammiepoo

Re: Mariposa
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 01:27:11 AM »
I have never read with Mariposa but I have heard that she is real good! I dont know I am going to stick with Jacqueline to be honest, I know that she is off a little on timeing but I have determined that timing doesnt matter to me what matters is the ultimate outcome and I know what that is, if you truly love someone like we say we do then if it takes some time then its okay. I am going to vent but hey this really ticks me off people complain because a prediction that was suppose to happen on the day didnt happen well instead of calling every day or every other day for a reading read once a month and green girl I am not doing this at you this is to everyone. Some of yall complain because yall blew thousands of dollars, that is the problem yall blew it, I didnt blow it. I have blown my own money, and I may seem cold but their reaches a point where either stop having readings or continue to have it and see why your prediction didnt come to pass. If you want that guy to be a part of your life well damn it pick up that phone and call him, if not then dont complain. After all you and I are in charge of are own futures as well, a psychic is not a solution to are problems, they are just their to give us some advice and to tell us what they see, but if we want it we got to make it happen.

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
Sorry I just had to let off some steam :P

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 01:39:55 AM »
It's ups and downs Sammiepoo.  You know what's sad and pathetic?  As i complain about their timelines and such.......i'm still reading my notebook with all their predictions and such O_O......

Aaaaahhheheeeeeer...................<--my long long sigh

sammiepoo

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 01:41:56 AM »
Your fine greengirl I just had to let off some steam I understand how it feels trust me!! I have been going through this forever, it seems and I am only 20 lol

Offline optx888

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 01:41:43 AM »
I didn't hear from him on Sunday like Mariposa had originally stated...so I called her again and she said when things come in so strong she is never wrong.

She looked into why and she gave me an explanation that is highly possible (but only he knows for sure) and she said that I would hear from him by no later than Monday...and she is so positive!  But she told me that the contact will be just a random email to start.

I heard from him last night (Monday) with a random email after not hearing from him in 3 weeks.

So we shall see what happens next  :o

sammiepoo

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 01:47:47 AM »
Wow that is pretty good I am glad that you heard from him, this gives me hope that things are going to start picking up with Elvin again but you never know! I cant wait to talk to someone to find out

Offline bjr181

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 01:55:25 AM »
Green- Isn't it funny how things happen sometimes?  I tend to freak out when things don't happen exactly on the day/date/timeframe they say... I think we need to try to remember timelines are hard.  And look what happened, he didn't email Sunday but did on Monday!  Only a day late.  Good news.  :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 02:01:09 AM »
Wow! aint I learning that thinks for the remindar bj. Jacqueline predicted that I would be going on a mission trip this summer well I am not going til next summer :) Hey a year off, but she did turn out to be correct :)

Offline optx888

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 02:13:31 AM »
LOL...well it was a week off and she gave me an explanation that is possible...I am not the person that sticks to exact time frames...but I guess I am just getting frustrated...espeically after not hearing from him for my birthday.

I know that I should be happy that I did hear something ...part of me i am happy...but there is this other part of me that just gets mad because of what the email reads  :-\

I know it is progress and I will take it...but I do need more lol

I would say to give her a try...she was fast and she is $5/min  :)

Will keep you posted if anything else unfolds :D

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 02:27:02 AM »
okay thank you. I am talking to a guy named Jason but I dont like him like I do my sm Elvin! I cant handle dating other people :( He says things that get on my nerves that if Elvin said it would be fine! Someone better be right thats all I got to say.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »
coco - I went through old Jacqueline readings and some of what she told me in February is happening now.

Hang in there
xxoo

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 10:59:58 AM »
Holy crap PT....does that mean she's MONTHS off?? lol  As we step into June.......and some of you have predictions date in this month (whether it's beginning or middle or end) i wish you guys luck! 

PT, was the stuff that Jacqueline predicted for you about ur SM contacts? Feelings?  I called her twice, not much to elaborate on my situation other than 'He's going to fix this and make it better' -_-.....whatever that means.  Alision's 'June 1st is what i'm getting' echoes in the back of my mind.....so it's Vicki Joy's so we shall see!!

Good luck everyone! And thanks PT  ;D

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »
coco - Contact has happened etc. Like the little things have all happened around when she said they would. It is the bigger things and more like events - for example SM and I we were going to get together and she described it to a "t" but it happened 3 month's later. Or the situation going on now was predicted for beginning of April but happening now.

But she has been very accurate for me. My big delay is for a bunch of reasons so don't go by me.

Offline positive

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »
do you think jacqueline is good in predictions but off on timing?  I know timing can be affected by a lot of things.