Author Topic: Mariposa  (Read 9386 times)

Offline optx888

Re: Mariposa
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »
Sad to report this...but I just have to.

I had my 3rd reading today with Mariposa.  I was very pleased with my 1st two readings...she was consistent on the information with my other girls both on and off of CP so I was happy....the 2nd reading she told me that I would definitely hear from M by Monday and I did.

I know its good that I am hearing from him...even though I was hoping for more communication...i guess something is better than nothing right?  But it has just been very frustrating...I don't know where this is all going and I need for it to go some place...so I called her today to see if she can tell me what happens next...and I was beyond disappointed.

I told her what the email said (it was about the stanley cup finals)  I told her that I am just frustrated and disappointed and am I gonna continue receiving emails just about hockey?

Basically my reading went this way:

M is definitely going to reach out to you again
I sense that you are very frustrated and you feel like you have just had it
You will continue to receive random emails
You will be with M
But he doesn't like it when you disagree with him and it sets him back
He doesn't like to be wrong...he gets very angry when he is wrong or when you argue with him
(ok so not true at all...he told me vancouver in 4 and I said vancouver in 5 games and it was friendly)
We will pick up communication by the start of next hockey season
we will not be together again for another 6 months because i disagree with him
but no worries because i will be in another relationship until he comes around in 6 months

I asked if there was someone else (she told me no in the previous reading)

She said yes there is...for about 4-5 months now and that she agrees with everything that he says
He is getting bored of the relationship and she sees it coming to an end in 2 months

I asked why is he contacting me if he is with someone else...and she says its because he is trying to make a decision

she then tells me that i am not going to be in a relationship until i am in my 40s and that is going to be my decade
i'm going to meet the person i am going to fall in love with and that i am going to spend the rest of my life with
its not M???  She says no

She says that M cannot commit
I ask about the girl that he is with
 she says that there is no intimacy or sexual relationship between M and this other person and that they just talk  ??????????????

I say "I think that M can commit...he just won't commit to me"  and she said yes..that is correct.

I then said that at times I think that I am just meant to be with anyone...that it is best to just be alone.  I don't know if I want to be in a relationship again because I have been hurt so many times by people throughout my life
She said that this is a very healthy way to think and that I should continue to keep thinking this way.

I then say "i think it is meant for me to stay single and alone' and she said "well...yes"

WTF!!!   >:(

Really???   :o

I'm still spinning dizzy and I don't understand what the hell happened.

I spoke to Kinsey on Tuesday morning and her reading was bizarre too...not this horrible...but not good...she asked a lot of questions and just repeated information that I gave her (which she never does) but sticks to her original outcome

I just don't think I can call CP or any reader anymore.  This is more discouraging and more confusing and frustrating than anything...this is not entertainment!!!! 

I am just not in a good place today and I let this horrible reading just get to me :-(

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 11:35:35 PM »
Greengrlx, i understand your frustration.  NO offense to Mariposa fans but from how that reading go.....she kinds babble on according to where YOU take the direction.  It's as if she is agreeing with you.  And i don't think she was really listening to you about being better off single either cuz clearly you said that out of frustration and sadness (i've been thinking that way too.....it was much easier being alone before i let someone into my life and tear my heart into little pieces when it was already fragile enough from previous disappointing relationships).

Look, if you want another reading.....i suggest Dawn or Fallon from CP.  Not only are the cheap (@$4.00) they were also accurate.  Well, Dawn was......she's a tarot reader and will actually tell you if it's too soon for another reading.....or that there's too much emotions and come back in a another week and will try the reading again etc.  She's on usually in the day after 11am so give her a try.  At least she wouldn't BS.....   She was the only one who saw us breaking up and told me not to be surprise when he bring it up but it'll be ok because it's like a break in the relationship and she sees reunion.  I was still surprise because after i read with her, i called Ellen and she said everything is going to be fine etc.   As for Fallon, she will give you advice as to how to handle the situation and stand on your ground.  I can't comment on her accuracy on predictions but she will give you a verbal slap in the face if you need one.  She saw the problem i had with ex and that if i don't speak up he's just gonna walk all over me.......she said this break up is a turning point for our relationship and when he comes back we will restart again.....we shall see about that.

Hang in there!!  I know this sucks! :'(

sammiepoo

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »
wtf greengirl that is so discouraging and a bit stinking unfair. How could she go from telling you that yall are going to be together to not. I am sorry I had similar with Maeve I was pleased with my first 2 readings with her, but then the third I was. I hope it works out, 40 that is another 20 years for me that would stink! :( I am hoping and praying it all works out for your sm

sammiepoo

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 11:42:25 PM »
((((HUGS))))) for you greengirl! I feel bad for you!

anything