Author Topic: akashic records  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Jjj

akashic records
« on: July 30, 2016, 02:08:00 PM »
Anyone familiar with these? Only one psychic has brought them up to me. She said she is very good at reading them.

Offline Jjj

Re: akashic records
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 03:02:10 PM »
Theres a psychic on keen that has brought it up to me almost every time i have read with her. Pretty much when she gives me a reading on my ex she is reading my akashic record . This is my life partner. Now she does not give timelines because she believes in divine timing and its not up to her to tell me when.

I tell her well if me and my ex are meant to be then we will be together. She keeps telling me its not a "if" its a "when" but thats up to god/universe.  Freewill effects the actual timing of the manifestations.

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 03:19:08 PM »
Theres a psychic on keen that has brought it up to me almost every time i have read with her. Pretty much when she gives me a reading on my ex she is reading my akashic record . This is my life partner. Now she does not give timelines because she believes in divine timing and its not up to her to tell me when.

I tell her well if me and my ex are meant to be then we will be together. She keeps telling me its not a "if" its a "when" but thats up to god/universe.  Freewill effects the actual timing of the manifestations.

Was it Victoria - Spiritual Intuitions by chance?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 03:46:20 PM »
No i not read with her. Is she good at that too?

Btw i read some where that they are records of each soul in each life. Past lives and future lives

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 04:12:07 PM »
There's nothing really special about the Akashic records. Basically, all it is is a name for everything that's ever happened through-out time recorded in the Aether. Whether a reader calls it the Akashic records or not, if they're reading your past or future, and they get it right, it's from the Akashic records.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2016, 06:04:37 PM »
Okay i understand. Well idk full details about it but thats what SoulAngel has been saying. I can say she has gotten some small things right like contact. However she has never given me a time frame. Just a month of contact and she didnt know who would start first.

The only thing with clairvoyant readers is that they see events that happen way down the line in the future. Between 1 year and on. So time has to tell if they are acurate with the events.

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2016, 08:51:17 PM »
No i not read with her. Is she good at that too?

Btw i read some where that they are records of each soul in each life. Past lives and future lives

Honestly don't remember lol. Probably would've stuck out if she was. Was a while back.