Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61957 times)

Offline Joy2U

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:46 PM »
I just had my first reading with Val. Looks like things will start happening with my poi in March. I will write back when things actually happened.

Rediska

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2017, 10:00:55 PM »
I just had my first reading with Val. Looks like things will start happening with my poi in March. I will write back when things actually happened.

She gave me a timeline of March in mid-Dec for contact so I'm hoping March isn't a timeframe she throws for everyone lol

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2017, 10:07:17 PM »

She gave me a timeline of March in mid-Dec for contact so I'm hoping March isn't a timeframe she throws for everyone lol

She told me this month and in February. Back in december

Rediska

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2017, 10:15:42 PM »

She told me this month and in February. Back in december

Yay! I still have trust issues with all readers lol so I guess have to figure out who is ethical and who isn't. She's probably the more honest one.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 09:24:33 PM »
I also had a reading from Laurie lee. Val and Laurie say very similar timelines and predictions.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2017, 12:05:46 AM »
I chatted with her and maybe I should have called cause I can't really tell if she connected or not she just started telling me what she saw.  I suppose I can be skeptical too.  Some of what she said contradicted what he has told me.

Is it just me or do they always say they're afraid because of past relationships?

Anyway when I can I may try and calling her instead since I am hearing that she is good.

Do you all not recommend chat with readers.

I always used to chat with Lisa Dianne and then started calling, but sometimes she says she can't hear when she does phone calls because if someone is gifted she can just pick up white noise.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2017, 12:34:10 AM »
I chatted with her and maybe I should have called cause I can't really tell if she connected or not she just started telling me what she saw.  I suppose I can be skeptical too.  Some of what she said contradicted what he has told me.

Is it just me or do they always say they're afraid because of past relationships?

Anyway when I can I may try and calling her instead since I am hearing that she is good.

I always used to chat with Lisa Dianne and then started calling, but sometimes she says she can't hear when she does phone calls because if someone is gifted she can just pick up white noise.

Man, if I had a Nickel for every time I heard they were afraid because of past relationships....I might have made my money back for what I spent on them.... That, and oh I feel a distance...lol.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2017, 12:39:48 AM »

Man, if I had a Nickel for every time I heard they were afraid because of past relationships....I might have made my money back for what I spent on them.... That, and oh I feel a distance...lol.

And if HE is telling you something different than the readers then  you should go with what  HE is telling you.  More often than not, that is the truth.

stargazer

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2017, 12:43:44 AM »
Totally agree with Bella!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2017, 12:49:53 AM »

Yes, if every new member here took the time to really read past posts, and I know it's daunting, but you'll see all the "catch phrases".  There are so many.  And again, we are more similar than you think. What applies to one, applies to many.  Too many.   If they don't say something very specific to you and your subject...hang up!!!! Even then, when they can pick up a specific, it's all a crap shoot.  Really it is.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2017, 01:05:56 AM »

Yes, if every new member here took the time to really read past posts, and I know it's daunting, but you'll see all the "catch phrases".  There are so many.  And again, we are more similar than you think. What applies to one, applies to many.  Too many.   If they don't say something very specific to you and your subject...hang up!!!! Even then, when they can pick up a specific, it's all a crap shoot.  Really it is.

I forgot to add, for *me* I have had a few spot on readings...I mean like wow. And nothing and I mean nothing prediction wise ever ever happened. 

Rediska

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2017, 01:44:48 AM »

And if HE is telling you something different than the readers then  you should go with what  HE is telling you.  More often than not, that is the truth.

Yes!!! Ladies please use your common sense when getting readings. And yeah-those "he's afraid of getting hurt" or "he's busy with work" are such BS lines and can apply to anyone. Caroline-if it gives you a peace of mind just know that she has never fed me one of those lines lol.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:47:10 AM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2017, 03:09:40 AM »

True!  I know when a reader starts out with "he loves spending time with you and wants more, but he has some things with work that is going on or family or finances" I'm done.  Especially when we haven't even talked in over a month LOL 

stargazer

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2017, 03:20:29 AM »
Wow... going over a month without contact speaks for itself. Please don't waste your time/money getting readings about this guy anymore :/

Offline Caroline

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2017, 05:10:49 AM »
Thank you everyone
Yes I have to say no one has ever told me anything that I was like OMG they nailed him
He does happen to work a lot, but is that just coincidental.
Lisa Dianne and queen of cups have both predicted things at work that I was like no that's not going on and then it happened.
Years ago on bitwine a lady told me something that there was no way she could have known and it still creeps me out, but then I never saw her on again.
He did text me three times Friday but I haven't replied.
He always comes back, but what saddens me is his indifference.
And yes he's told me what he wants and doesn't want and I need to believe him.