Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61364 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2016, 06:52:15 PM »
Hi everyone,  first time post!!
I've just done the reading with Val through chat also a first time reader with her.  She is quick to the answers and hopefully her prediction of contact will come to pass.

I mostly go with Joeana and Cookie (she is 99% accurate on my things)

Rediska

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 04:34:00 AM »
She last told me I may need to contact him, that he is feeling really unsure about what I am feeling and some guys need a little help. But others have told me to NOT contact him. Ugh, what to do?

Val is good on reading energy. I once was in a situation where everyone told me not to contact the person but one person told me to do it. I did and it was the best decision I ever made.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 04:38:51 AM »
She last told me I may need to contact him, that he is feeling really unsure about what I am feeling and some guys need a little help. But others have told me to NOT contact him. Ugh, what to do?

she told me she doesn't see contact between my ex and i until after the holidays. unless i contact her beforehand and even then it will be brief. my situation with my ex is not a normal one at all lol. but ABARNES1 i will say coming from a guys point of view is that you know your POI the most i can say more than psychics and if you feel like reaching out will hinder you then don't do it but if your gut says do it then do it without sounding like you have some intent in your messages.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2016, 04:39:52 AM »

Val is good on reading energy. I once was in a situation where everyone told me not to contact the person but one person told me to do it. I did and it was the best decision I ever made.

does anyone here know how good she is about picking up third parties energies?

Rediska

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2016, 04:44:04 AM »

does anyone here know how good she is about picking up third parties energies?

O Valley is good at picking up third parties. Jozette is good at picking up third parties  but she is on asknow.com and Jeremiah on CP is good. Diane731 on keen is supposedly good too.

Rediska

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2016, 04:46:04 AM »
Really? Thank you, that is helpful. She said I may need to ask him for a drink, which is so hard to do. I want him to come to me since he ghosted on me, but I also realize other people might be giving me the generic "do not contact him" advice. And maybe Val is actually right, but it makes me so nervous to ask him after he kind of disappeared on me. She thinks he doesn't think I am interested.

Thank you for your response, I may just have to take her advice.

Oh, I would recommend reaching out to him. I had someone do that to me and I reached out and he explained himself. Every psychic that I read with was dead wrong as to why he disappeared.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2016, 04:53:45 AM »
O Valley is good at picking up third parties. Jozette is good at picking up third parties  but she is on asknow.com and Jeremiah on CP is good. Diane731 on keen is supposedly good too.
[/quote]

cool thanks. That is interesting bc val told me that my ex still loved me and that we will get contact soon and things will lighten up. she also feels that the things going with my ex and the third party is not going well and they ended up just becoming friends. i guess its really hard for me to hang on or hear this stuff when you see things contradicting themselves online.

Rediska

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2016, 05:02:11 AM »

cool thanks. That is interesting bc val told me that my ex still loved me and that we will get contact soon and things will lighten up. she also feels that the things going with my ex and the third party is not going well and they ended up just becoming friends. i guess its really hard for me to hang on or hear this stuff when you see things contradicting themselves online.
[/quote]

What do you mean contradicting themselves online? I would be worried if it was being contradicted in real life.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2016, 05:18:17 AM »

my ex still hasn't made it public what her and the third party are. its been a year after the break up and still nothing. but the third party when he was drunk told everyone in our group that they were dating. i've recently seen pictures of her and him but never alone. always with someone or some people and on my birthday she posted up like i miss my ex kind of songs.

What do you mean contradicting themselves online? I would be worried if it was being contradicted in real life.
[/quote]

Rediska

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 05:24:23 AM »

my ex still hasn't made it public what her and the third party are. its been a year after the break up and still nothing. but the third party when he was drunk told everyone in our group that they were dating. i've recently seen pictures of her and him but never alone. always with someone or some people and on my birthday she posted up like i miss my ex kind of songs.

[/quote]

What if you reached out to her? maybe get answers straight from her or have a friend do it for you?

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 05:29:15 AM »

What if you reached out to her? maybe get answers straight from her or have a friend do it for you?
[/quote]

thats the biggest problem bc the third party was a close friend of mine. i am also scared if i reach out to her and ask her. she would get upset and push her away. a mutual friend of mine and hers has hung out with her and she doesnt think asking her is appropriate of her to do it. truthfully i am just scared i might push her away. i want her back in my life i just dont know how too.

Rediska

« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2017, 08:18:55 AM »
Anyone have predictions coming up or contact coming true? She gave me a timeline of March which I know is accurate and said the guy is thinking about January. WARNING: like Glamgal said, her timeframes do shift and I don't know why. She told me January when I called her again because March sounded too far lol.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2017, 01:33:00 AM »
So, she did tell me that I would meet another guy around the end of the year. And SHOCKINGLY, I met a guy in her timeframe. I am going to review my notes with her over the past year and give a huge update.

Rediska

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2017, 02:35:04 AM »
So, she did tell me that I would meet another guy around the end of the year. And SHOCKINGLY, I met a guy in her timeframe. I am going to review my notes with her over the past year and give a huge update.
Please do since I feel more comfortable with her than with anyone else

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2017, 07:36:50 AM »

That's awesome! Thanks for updating!

That's great! Glad she worked for you! I tried giving her call instead of chat like everyone said. The reading was a whole different experience. In a good way I mean. Through both ways she basically told me the same thing. More connection in the call. I just really hope everyone (all readers incling ovallay) is right about the every third party being just friends and distance is growing bc I got some interesting news from a good friend of mine.

anything