Author Topic: Divine Light Readings by Val  (Read 61368 times)

Offline glamgal

Divine Light Readings by Val
« on: July 28, 2016, 11:48:03 AM »
So, I have been reading with her off and on for a while. For me she has been pretty darn accurate.

I wouldn't use her on chat I didn't have a good experience. Phone call is better. However, every contact prediction has happened around the time frame she said and she has picked up on emotions and things going on at my job that happened.

However, you may not like her because when she talks she doesn't sound that convincing for some people. She will say things like maybe...or possibly and I know that doesn't float everyones boat. Also, sometimes  her time frames shift -but usually within a few months. Overall, she has worked out for me with accuracy and she is reasonable.

Has anyone else used her? How did she work out for you?

Offline glamgal

Re: Divine Light Readings by Val
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 10:59:26 PM »
Update, I talked to her today and she totally picked up on things going on at work. If someone else tries her I wanna hear how she works out.

allibai3

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 12:35:49 AM »
I've spoken to divine light twice and your right she does not sound convincing so it makes you think she is not sure but she is very in tune with my situation.She said the ex will contact and she does not get a date but he will and it will be an excuse to talk she said he feels he did something wrong so he is trying to feel me out which is very true what he said to me was wrong. I think he will probably reach in a month on our birthday.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 01:48:56 PM »
Im glad she worked for you.

She is awesome for me. Most importantly....her predictions actually happen. Her times frames will shift on you (which Im good with-I just want accuracy and truth) but some of the things that come out of her mouth SHOCK me. The longer you speak with her the more you get out of it IMO. She has told me things that I was like whaaaaaa?? And then it started happening..she told me before that she sees  issues with someone at work and she said some other more detailed things surrounding the situation. I thought surely that is a lie....I have a great relationship with my co workers. Sure enough, shit hit the fan. She has predicted so many things I have lost count. For me, she is bad ass. Her rates used to be 1.99 but now she is 2.99. Hope she doesn't get too expensive.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:56:59 PM by glamgal »

allibai3

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 04:59:29 PM »
Wow!!! That's Amazon hopefully her love and school predictions manifests for me . I spoke to Kiesha and she said the same thing as Val in regards to contact that she was not getting a date

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 03:25:42 PM »
Hi Flutter....well do you think she is accurate or picked up on things to validate?

Offline Supafly

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 09:48:45 PM »
I've had a reading with her and seems to pick up things accurately. As for predictions 1 year later nothing she said has passed. She's probably good for short term because she really can pick up past and current really well.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 10:09:55 PM »
UPDATE: I got my contact prediction and it happened 3 weeks to the day as she stated.

RedVelvet

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 12:19:14 AM »
glad she works for u. she was no good for me.

Offline bllaaiirr

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 01:34:05 AM »
I like Val -- I started reading with her back in may/june in regards to finding a new place to live and she was spot on about the size of the apartment and how reasonably priced it would be. The timeframe was a little bit delayed at first but she was adamant that I would find something by July and I did! She didn't get the location right but to be honest a few others that I spoke with didn't get the location right either. I had to use my own intuition in finding the right location to move and going with what felt right.

I just started speaking to Val about a love situation and so far she has been accurate about the person but i'm not going to hold my breath when it comes to time frames and point of contact because the POI is DEFINITELY unpredictable  ::). But I do appreciate her accuracy in seeing the overall spectrum of the situation at hand.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 12:11:42 AM »
Unfortunately she was not very good for me. I just don't think we had a very solid connection. She seemed really nice though, and I was pretty bummed to not connect with her. I'm glad some people have had positive experiences with her though.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2016, 10:20:55 PM »
Flutter glad you gave us an update.... how awesome!

I suggest a call. For some reason when I chat with her there is zero connection. Like I damn near want my money back bad. None the less, I'm glad she has been right for you for the most part..kind of :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:01:22 AM by glamgal »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 11:07:41 PM »
I read with her before.. super nice but doesn't come off confident over the phone at all! Her chat reading was good but, yikes the over the phone part had me second guessing myself lol
Contact prediction was spot on though.. she's like he'lol text you soon.. probably today. I'm thinking yeah okay..sure enough after 2 weeks of nothing I got a " Hey I miss you, wyd" text. Crazy!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 01:10:36 AM »
Val is now one of the few I talk to.  She's always pretty spot on and when it doesn't seem believable at the time what she is saying,  it happens. Her time frame has been pretty close,  however,  I stepped in and got funky with him so I most likely changed the time frame and outcome.  She sometimes doesn't sound confident but so far, she's been right. She questioned me about POI going on a date because she didn't see it at all. Turns out she was right. She was also right about how he was feeling at the time and what his issues were.  I got confirmation yesterday. I'll stick with her for sure.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 01:13:06 AM »
Oh yeah, and she said a week ago that we would talk within 2 weeks and we did yesterday. She said he would give me an excuse and told me what he would say.  He said the exact words. Seriously.  This is the first time any of them have been right. Ever!

anything