Author Topic: urielheals.com  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
urielheals.com
« on: May 16, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
"You will always attract people and situations that mirror the amount of love you have for yourself."-Jennifer Hoffman

sammiepoo

Re: urielheals.com
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 04:26:26 AM »
I would have to agree, if you are feeling down or think you are worthless, you are going to attract people that dont help you achieve your goals in life or not meet someone that is of your lifestyle.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 02:19:25 AM »
Hi everybody, here is the link for a approx. 1 hr teleclass recorded http://enlighteninglife.com/5lawsoflove/
It is a great class about 5 laws of love and relationships, it's spiritual and psychological, I hope this works for you. There is a handout also with the class that you can print and fill out, as a self help exercise. I love the handout a lot.

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 02:20:26 AM »
Okay thanks Libra I am going to have to go over this :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 02:28:04 AM »
Yes this is an excellent class, it also talks about law of attraction, and the speaker channels Angels, for anyone interested. It won't be a waste of your time whatsoever. You can downloand it and listen to it everyday, as an inspiration.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 02:29:34 AM »
It is FREE too!

sammiepoo

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 02:31:33 AM »
awesome :)

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 12:08:39 PM »
Hey did anyone of you took part in it since it was held on May 19, 2010. I don't think anyone here got the chance to have a dig into it since the posting link to the said url is May 23, 2011. :(

If anyone did tried it please share your experiences with it. :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 03:11:19 PM »
Ask one of these gurus how to use the law of attraction to win the lottery and then get some popcorn and sit and listen to the intellectual gymnastics they perform to come up with an ‘answer.’

I agree. Loa is ridiculous. My depressed best friend met her current husband while in a deep depressive episode. Lasted a year. Now she is balanced and guess what... happily married... self love? She had none,,, she wanted to die, this guy didn’t change that, he just hung around while she went through it. Some people are lucky in love even when they are negative and hate themselves. Some people are not even when they love themselves myself included.

anything