Author Topic: Soul exposure  (Read 6030 times)

Offline monika

Soul exposure
« on: July 24, 2016, 01:33:21 AM »
Hello again, I haven't seen any posts about this psychic . Is she good and if so what was your overall impression ?

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Soul exposure
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 06:35:57 AM »
I read with her..she read personalities well predictions didn't pan..she gave me contact in June nothing ..

Offline Supafly

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 11:23:20 PM »
I love SE!
She predicted my move, new job, behavior of my poi. Started reading with her over a year ago. I was looking for a job and was not having any luck. I called SE to see if I should even bother sending my resume in because I wasted a bunch of time applying and sending out resumes to 30 + places. She said yes, you will be working there, if I choose, and will be moving out of state. At first I was devastated when I heard back and they denied me. SE was adamant I would get called back on date predicted and they offer you a position. They contacted me on date provided, I got the job, and even got the dates right on when I'd tour the area to secure my new apartment. Things are unfolding with my poi exactly the way she said they would. He's even exibiting the behavior, actual phrases he's said, and contact dates. Too many to list. There were about 3 contact dates out of at least 15 she was off within a few days. What I like most is that she encourages me not to call and will clarify or answer questions if you email her.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 12:33:20 AM »
I ran across a reader named Hilary80   I think she may be the same person as Soul Exposure.  When reading her page, it is almost verbatim what Soul Exposure has on hers in a few areas. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 12:40:46 AM »
I spoke with her and she got it wrong.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 01:13:35 PM »
I spoke with her and she got it wrong.

Just curious, what did she get wrong, was it timing or outcome of the situation?

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 04:22:54 PM »
Mia is her name and I've had one reading with her. She doesn't like any background info. Just ask your questions. She gave me some unhappy news so she certainly doesn't sugarcoat anything. Waiting on main predictions and timing.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 03:27:30 AM »
Does this advisor have her own website?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 04:58:13 AM »
Can someone post her profile link?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 05:35:09 AM »
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/soulexposure/12441578?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline Supafly

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 05:10:41 PM »
Anyone know how I can get a hold of her? TIA