Author Topic: Keen add $10 get $20 free  (Read 2330 times)

Offline psychic girls

Keen add $10 get $20 free
« on: October 29, 2018, 12:26:08 AM »
Anyone got this offer I just did after not calling for 2 months lol.

Offline psychic girls

Re: Keen add $10 get $20 free
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 02:30:34 AM »
i did and called the line and they said that promotion ended a lot ago and that they can not do a thing about it. if you call in to maybe this can change. the support person was surprised when i had told the person i got the email today
My still work I just didn’t take it no point in getting reading anymore.

Offline whit777

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 04:47:58 AM »
i did and called the line and they said that promotion ended a lot ago and that they can not do a thing about it. if you call in to maybe this can change. the support person was surprised when i had told the person i got the email today

I thought this happened to me because it didn't work but then I looked closer at the email and I realized they only sent it to one of my accounts.. The one that I never use. So it looks to be that they only sent it to inactive people. Maybe the email was sent for one of your other accounts (if you have others) and that might be why it wasn't showing up on your main account.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 10:30:56 PM »
I haven't been on Keen in a week and just got a promotion but mine was add $20 get $20 - wish it was the add $10 get $20

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 05:39:45 AM »
Keen is TRASH. Full of commercial readers aka fakes. EXTREMELY hard to find value on keen to me. Just like any other site

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 07:32:59 AM »
@PokeyPokes, Lisa worked for me for current situation so I would say give her a go and let us know how it went.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 10:21:21 AM »
keen sucks to be honest.

some are real. might not be best but real. and it is cheap so why not.

who would you recommend every body? i am thinking lisa diane for current situation

The only person on Keen I ever use for detail on the current situation is QoC - she is honestly, one of the only reasons I keep an account on Keen open.. the rest are rubbish IMO (aside from Cookie or Keisha). - or mildly talented at best (meaning you can perhaps trust perhaps a couple of things they say in-between the rubbish.) That's my best take after a few wasted thousand after I first discovered Keen.. and later validated just about everything I'd been told as absolute crap when I reconnected with my POI... save money..   

anything