Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 137075 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: Diane731
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2017, 07:42:02 PM »
Baypark, has your POI given you any indication that he would like you in his life?  I know you have been posting on here a long time (probably as long as me) and it seems for the most part, he hasn't or is dating others.  I feel that's when readings get real dangerous, when you are getting NO signs from the POI but you are believing reading after reading saying otherwise.

Exactly correct.  That's exactly what happened.  The readings keep you hanging on which is very dangerous.  The first guy I called about for almost 10 months, did come back as they all said he would.  That probably hasn't helped this situation. You know, like it happened before so it will happen again.  I'm really starting to believe that when a person leaves your life, there is a good reason for it and they should remain gone.  Had I thought that with my first POI, I would have ended up a lot better, emotionally, financially and spiritually!

It could just be he's got real issues (your POI) and is not ready to commit fully to anyone, not just you, even though he cares etc.  Could be one of those guys that feels once something doesn't work out with someone, there's no chance of it working in the future. 

I'm just guessing here, though.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2017, 07:48:10 PM »
Baypark, has your POI given you any indication that he would like you in his life?  I know you have been posting on here a long time (probably as long as me) and it seems for the most part, he hasn't or is dating others.  I feel that's when readings get real dangerous, when you are getting NO signs from the POI but you are believing reading after reading saying otherwise.

Exactly correct.  That's exactly what happened.  The readings keep you hanging on which is very dangerous.  The first guy I called about for almost 10 months, did come back as they all said he would.  That probably hasn't helped this situation. You know, like it happened before so it will happen again.  I'm really starting to believe that when a person leaves your life, there is a good reason for it and they should remain gone.  Had I thought that with my first POI, I would have ended up a lot better, emotionally, financially and spiritually!

It could just be he's got real issues (your POI) and is not ready to commit fully to anyone, not just you, even though he cares etc.  Could be one of those guys that feels once something doesn't work out with someone, there's no chance of it working in the future. 

He's got a lot of issues and doesn't want to feel emotions or deal with them, therefore, won't commit and wants to just play and have a companion.  Keisha is the only one that actually told me this but I asked her about his commitment level in order for her to tell me and even then she was hesitant. But because she did tell me, I listened and it finally sank in what I had been feeling all along.  Wishful thinking, hoping, a little denial and readers kept me hanging on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2017, 07:52:14 PM »

He's got a lot of issues and doesn't want to feel emotions or deal with them, therefore, won't commit and wants to just play and have a companion.  Keisha is the only one that actually told me this but I asked her about his commitment level in order for her to tell me and even then she was hesitant. But because she did tell me, I listened and it finally sank in what I had been feeling all along.  Wishful thinking, hoping, a little denial and readers kept me hanging on.

right, he wants something light and playful, not serious, and nothing that will make him actually FEEL something. 

Sad.  lots of men like that too.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2017, 08:01:53 PM »
Baypark thank you for sharing your experience with Diane. I get you and I don't see any bashing going on here, at least not bashing of Diane.

Globedove how about letting up on her. We all get it that you really like Diane. Baypark is just telling us what happened and what she was wrong about. This is good information and it helps us all.

In the end the only one who really knows what a reader said is the person who got the readings. A lot of the time even the readers themselves don't remember. Sometimes what they say can be contradictory too. They can all get certain things right along the way but once you see the final outcome, it becomes obvious they were wrong on the bigger picture.

Dear: I do like Diane among other .And most likely, apart from glamgal I've probably read with her more than others on here..hence I provide my feedback based on factual information. I don't publicly disclose my business - only when relevant and helpful.
This goes not only for Diane but for anyone else, I appreciate reading BALANCED and truthful feedback and not distortions - a distortion is provided, when information is given that is not 100% balanced - the accurate and not accurate... As I've followed Baypark's situation (leaving it to her personally to disclose or not - not my call), I don't feel its fully balanced. If it was I would agree even if not in her favor. She has had many predictions come to pass that in the moment she didn't believe yet happened in the end but now it wasn't relevant (the breakup etc).
No issue regarding wrong / right ...diane has also misinterpreted some visions for me , many others have happened, and are yet to happen. We discuss this openly. But there is no need to be aggressive, rude or anything of that nature. Clear now?

You seriously either don't read things or just hell bent on your opinion being right.  How many times do I have to acknowledge that Diane was right on a few things??????  Did I say I didn't believe her predictions wouldn't pan out?   NO I DID NOT.  I said, I'm not trusting her at this point.  I also never said she was wrong, I said she missed something very  important.   There is also nothing wrong with giving MY opinion as to her perception to whether or not this guy was good for me.  So, please STOP. 
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:03:41 PM by Baypark1 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2017, 08:07:43 PM »

[/quo

@baypark: psychics don't get everything 100%... That's why I have my trusted 2-3 (max) - I get confirmations and different levels of detail
They all read differently though they get the same things. Ive shared a couple with you privately...
You need to distract and think about your life moving forwards..if the guy isn't in your life right now...let it go ..and wait for it to unfold...I know youre heart broken...but you need to work on the pain and direct it towards healing and not at all costs wanting things to work out...I know its not easy ...but if you continue on this path its gonna drive you nuts...and its not good for you..

LOL  You have NO idea how I'm feeling.  I am NOT heartbroken.  Please stop telling me how I feel or what I need to do. This is exactly why I stopped talking to you.    Because you seriously do not have a clue how I feel right now.  Please do not assume ONE thing about me or my readings. Thank you.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2017, 08:08:56 PM »
It's crazy how love can make our common sense go out the window sometimes.

I've seen people post about how they haven't heard from their POI in a year or more, yet still believe readings.  I am NOT judging here, just saying, if you were to tell anyone that situation, they would probably want to smack you upside the head and say wake up...but here we are, getting readings and believing them when there is no indication that the POI is even slightly interested anymore.  I've even read stories on here where people have said the POI got married to someone else while they were waiting. 

I'm also not saying a person can't come back after a long period of time, the real question is, do you want to wait?  When is enough enough.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2017, 08:09:03 PM »
I'm really starting to believe that when a person leaves your life, there is a good reason for it and they should remain gone.  Had I thought that with my first POI, I would have ended up a lot better, emotionally, financially and spiritually!

I think so. I got stuck because I blamed myself for it. I thought I had made a huge mistake, hadn't been patient enough with my ex, hadn't communicated well enough, caused a misunderstanding, etc. I thought I had to fix it. Now I think it was practically divine intervention that got me out of his path.

don't you love that when we blame ourselves instead of looking at the actual problem?  I'm glad you got to the point of seeing it. I have too.  Live and learn. Sometimes it takes longer to get it :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2017, 08:15:11 PM »

I've seen people post about how they haven't heard from their POI in a year or more, yet still believe readings.  I am NOT judging here, just saying, if you were to tell anyone that situation, they would probably want to smack you upside the head and say wake up...but here we are, getting readings and believing them when there is no indication that the POI is even slightly interested anymore.  I've even read stories on here where people have said the POI got married to someone else while they were waiting. 

I'm also not saying a person can't come back after a long period of time, the real question is, do you want to wait?  When is enough enough.

I think in the back of our minds, we think "oh that won't happen to me, my situation is different".  Readings definitely hurt us from moving on and thinking logically.  Then the ones that get a few things right, we believe their outcomes must be right and we hang on longer because it makes sense!  It's a terrible cycle. 

Absolutely, a person can come back after a long time.  But hopefully we have grown and won't want them OR it will be amazing because both have grown so the relationship will be where it should have been all along.  For me, I wasn't consciously waiting and was totally open to someone else but sub consciously, I had that rope tied so  tight I would never let go :)   Crazy!!!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2017, 08:16:19 PM »

This goes not only for Diane but for anyone else, I appreciate reading BALANCED and truthful feedback and not distortions - a distortion is provided, when information is given that is not 100% balanced - the accurate and not accurate... As I've followed Baypark's situation (leaving it to her personally to disclose or not - not my call), I don't feel its fully balanced.

I understand this, but I disagree with you. I think she's giving us some very honest and helpful feedback. I don't need to know every time a reader was accurate about something, if they turn out to be wrong on the bigger picture.
I tend to agree with Still Tired here.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, feelings and expectations of a reading. Some of us might be super impressed by a contact prediction that comes through; others may only be looking for the bigger picture and outcomes -- stuff they consider important. It's understandable that Baypark is disappointed with the turn of events and not seeing that coming...

Also, I think we're all smart enough to read the threads and decide what information is important for us. I personally would still read with Diane... I had one reading and liked her (outcome pending), but I appreciate knowing what happened with Baypark and I can also empathize with her frustration and disappointment without seeing it as 'bashing.' In other words, it's clear (and understandable) that she's not feeling great now about those readings... but I don't extrapolate from her experience that Diane is no good for anyone.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2017, 08:17:09 PM »

I think in the back of our minds, we think "oh that won't happen to me, my situation is different".  Readings definitely hurt us from moving on and thinking logically.  Then the ones that get a few things right, we believe their outcomes must be right and we hang on longer because it makes sense!  It's a terrible cycle. 

Absolutely, a person can come back after a long time.  But hopefully we have grown and won't want them OR it will be amazing because both have grown so the relationship will be where it should have been all along.  For me, I wasn't consciously waiting and was totally open to someone else but sub consciously, I had that rope tied so  tight I would never let go :)   Crazy!!!

Agree with you!  And that's a win/win in my book!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #220 on: September 11, 2017, 08:35:14 PM »

This goes not only for Diane but for anyone else, I appreciate reading BALANCED and truthful feedback and not distortions - a distortion is provided, when information is given that is not 100% balanced - the accurate and not accurate... As I've followed Baypark's situation (leaving it to her personally to disclose or not - not my call), I don't feel its fully balanced.

I understand this, but I disagree with you. I think she's giving us some very honest and helpful feedback. I don't need to know every time a reader was accurate about something, if they turn out to be wrong on the bigger picture.
If you studied philosophy (logics) or Statistics....to get unbiased results you need a series that is harmonious...to make an analogy...
So you only want to hear the negative and think that represents the qualities of a reader...okay ! :-)
Interesting perspective!

Here's the best part about this:  I HAVE GIVEN MY INPUT ABOUT WHAT SHE'S BEEN RIGHT ABOUT!!!!! Numerous times!!!!!  LOL    So maybe by balanced, you mean more positive than negative. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #221 on: September 11, 2017, 08:49:01 PM »
Here's the best part about this:  I HAVE GIVEN MY INPUT ABOUT WHAT SHE'S BEEN RIGHT ABOUT!!!!! Numerous times!!!!!  LOL    So maybe by balanced, you mean more positive than negative.

Yes...I didn't mean to say that you hadn't. Just that I am more interested in outcomes and big picture accuracy. Most readers can be right about some things but at this point I've realized just how dangerous and misleading that can be.

I referred to Globedove's comment  on how reviews have been unbalanced. :)

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #222 on: September 11, 2017, 10:29:31 PM »
anyone speak with her since sep 1st, i paid for a reading and have not heard from her? It isnt like her to not respond so i was just wondering.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2017, 02:20:39 AM »
I read with Diane about a year ago and nothing to this day has happened .. just saying I just listened to my reading and not one thing Diane said has happened :) it was a total waste of 110

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2017, 07:47:08 AM »
Thanks for the honest review Baypark. I haven't read with Diane purely down to her fee. Reading this has solidified my decision not to bother. I just wanted to ask you, was Kisha the only one who got final outcome correct with poi or was it more she didn't really give an outcome and gave you a snapshot of how you would feel towards him?
Not at all - she has a very broad 20 year long clientele actually . ..

Globedove your comments make zero sense to my comment, which were intended for Baypark not you.