Author Topic: Miss Elisabeth  (Read 6207 times)

abarnes1

Miss Elisabeth
« on: December 09, 2016, 10:01:28 PM »
Anyone have experience with her? She has great feedback.

Rediska

Re: Miss Elisabeth
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 04:58:16 AM »
If you check out her feedback you would see a lot of people on keeen state she is a bit of a negative nancy. She gave me a timeline prediction of contact around thanksgiving and Christmas so we will see. But also had to chime in that my friend isn't being a good friend yada yada yada  ::)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:00:28 AM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 02:13:11 PM »
She was wrong for me. Contact dates and outcome

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »
I agree with the people who think she's pessimistic. It's not that she has a pessimistic outlook - it's that she always assumes the worst in you and assumes you are at fault. I've stopped calling her because of the undertone of wanting to make you feel bad about yourself. It's really annoying and disempowering. Also, her predictions have not panned out, though she is good at picking up on the current state of things when she's not biased by negativity.

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 03:40:02 PM »
i don't know why i bother calling her anymore. i remember back in the day when she was super accurate. now it's all negative, she asks questions when shuffling ("are you having problems with this person?" - and that wasn't a psychic question but a fishing one) and then she says "there's nothing here". at $4.99/min you better get something!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 02:46:21 PM »
i don't know why i bother calling her anymore. i remember back in the day when she was super accurate. now it's all negative, she asks questions when shuffling ("are you having problems with this person?" - and that wasn't a psychic question but a fishing one) and then she says "there's nothing here". at $4.99/min you better get something!
I got the same thing too lol.

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 10:24:16 PM »
bump - any updates? she gave me a reading i liked :) and i know for sure she used to be very accurate... any reviews?

Offline Member5

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 06:02:42 PM »
She was so completely wrong for me it was laughable

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 06:49:28 PM »
i remember years ago she just nailed. i wonder what happened. probably because this is the main way she earns her income.

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 12:00:22 AM »
she was completely wrong with me. the worst part is she tried to get information from me and then changed her answer based upon it. there's no way an outcome is suddenly completely flipped because i shared info with her. she got banned from keen so.... well... hopefully she will find an honorable job.