Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 137039 times)

Offline wildfox87

Re: Diane731
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2017, 03:16:14 AM »
Yeah i only want 7 min with her, that's enough for me. I've never read with anyone for more than 10 min, it starts becoming them just talking about advice or whatever without the psychic ability. I feel like it's a bit greedy of her to only make a 30 min option and up on her site, and not a 15 min option.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2017, 05:32:37 AM »
Yeah i only want 7 min with her, that's enough for me. I've never read with anyone for more than 10 min, it starts becoming them just talking about advice or whatever without the psychic ability. I feel like it's a bit greedy of her to only make a 30 min option and up on her site, and not a 15 min option.

She's fairly slow though ... never read with her but I've listened to my friend's readings.

stargazer

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2017, 06:11:50 AM »
Yeah, I thought she was slow too. And in my case, spent too much time giving unwarranted advice.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2017, 06:23:29 AM »
I've read with her 3 times over the last 9 months. She's never been slow or given me advice.  She's also always talked for at least 45 minutes on a 30 minute reading

stargazer

« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2017, 06:26:45 AM »
I've read with her 3 times over the last 9 months. She's never been slow or given me advice.  She's also always talked for at least 45 minutes on a 30 minute reading
did she get anything right for you?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2017, 06:58:44 AM »
For me its not about weather  a reader is nice, polite, or fast. Its about the accuracy. At the end of the day... that is what we are all looking for. I must say she is the only one that has given me a prediction that has come to past. Even picked up the real reason my POI was not communicating with me.
By the way Diane has always been professional and nice.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2017, 12:20:48 PM »
All I care about is accuracy too. I mentioned her being a bit slow only because Wildfox might want and need more than 7-10 minutes with her. Going by my friend's three readings, that wouldn't allow for a whole lot of information to be given. I plan to do the 30-minute reading with her, she's been crazy accurate for my friend.

stargazer

« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2017, 03:22:06 PM »
She was crazy inaccurate for me, on top of what I just mentioned.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2017, 03:38:08 PM »
she was wrong for me too ( Like just guessing ) it was awful and a waste of my money. NO wow factor. Not a single thing resonated with me LOL

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2017, 06:13:32 AM »
@shayalay who is wildfox

Wildfox87 there above. A fellow forum person. :)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2017, 03:04:59 PM »
Diane has had a big miss for my friend. She twice got friend's POI showing up and joining her and her children on a short vacation. The first time, she said there was an 80% chance he'd go. Friend and I both thought it pretty unlikely and sure enough, they've been there a few days, are leaving Monday morning, and not only did friend's POI not go but they are estranged at the moment.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2017, 08:38:27 PM »
Diane has had a big miss for my friend. She twice got friend's POI showing up and joining her and her children on a short vacation. The first time, she said there was an 80% chance he'd go. Friend and I both thought it pretty unlikely and sure enough, they've been there a few days, are leaving Monday morning, and not only did friend's POI not go but they are estranged at the moment.

@Sayalay: you've posted big predictions come true, and this one here. So what do you conclude?
I noticed sometimes one needs to pay attention to the wording she uses (every word counts) as well as her "feeling" versus "seeing" something. What do you think?

One big difference is that regarding the correct big prediction, Diane got it on her own. With this trip prediction, the friend asked her yes or no, and was very much wanting a yes. I definitely take it as more confirmation that general readings are far more likely to be accurate than specific questions we ask. Also, I'm wondering if Diane picked up that he wanted to go but missed that he wouldn't follow through? She was not the only reader to say he would go, everybody said he would except - guess who - Kisha. Kisha said no, he wouldn't.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2017, 02:52:48 PM »
This forum needs a moderator. FWIW, I didn't think you were Diane. As a follow-up, my friend talked to her last night for an hour and she was incredibly helpful. (She did say the NY thing could be future travel for friend and POI.) What she got allowed my friend to see some things about her POI that I've been hoping she would realize for a long time now. And the friend has now acted in her own best interests regarding POI instead of waiting around for him.

Offline njlady

« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2017, 04:23:13 PM »
I deleted some of my posts. I don't need whacked out people contacting me ...someone seems to think I am Diane! LOL crazy...
Rude the way I was approached through PM too! I don't need this negativity! Has anybody else been harassed here? Wonder if there is a way to report people ?

Isn't there a block button you can use?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2017, 01:24:17 AM »
@nj lady: the individual that contacted me had no posting history - anonymous person...I imagine its easy to create new profiles to "hide"..
Should notify the administrator tho..

What did you say to make them think you were Diane and why isn't she taking your word that you aren't?