Author Topic: spiritminded  (Read 3979 times)

Offline joyjoy

spiritminded
« on: September 15, 2019, 01:23:02 PM »
Well, well....

So, I've been getting a lot of readings lately and not entirely ready to hear the truth--a few readers know my entire situation but I've been interested to see if anyone else picked up the truth and spiritminded did--immediately.

I've been seeing this guy for the last few months and he has a girlfriend.  We've had the conversations about him leaving and what will be with us--our relationship has been mostly emotional and become physical only very recently.  I've been getting only positive readings and the timelines sound logical and make sense.  So, I was going to hold on and give him more time to work things out.

Because of this forum, I found spiritminded and she nailed it right out of the gate--she knew instantly there was another woman and really helped me lay out a plan, which I will follow.  I'm sure it's not going to be easy but it feels right and I know I have to move on.  Am processing right now but can't thank this woman enough for being straight forward. 

Highly recommend her.

Offline SarahM

Re: spiritminded
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 04:45:14 AM »
She was super inaccurate for me :-\

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 10:56:47 AM »
She was super inaccurate for me :-\

I'm sorry--she picked up one detail that was key for me, but I'm hoping the rest is wrong. 

Offline Kaz

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 03:33:39 AM »
Hmm so I just got a reading with her and I don’t know to feel about it she told me that my POI would never contact me again despite QoC’s, psychoclisa14 and a few others saying he would. She said he is around someone else which I can believe but I’m torn by her reading as she said he’s been aggravated for some time with me then asked me to explain what happened, after I told her he removed me from social media after he saw me grabbing lunch with a male friend on my story.. idk I think I’m going to stop getting readings now I’m getting confused.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 05:18:26 AM »
Hmm so I just got a reading with her and I don’t know to feel about it she told me that my POI would never contact me again despite QoC’s, psychoclisa14 and a few others saying he would. She said he is around someone else which I can believe but I’m torn by her reading as she said he’s been aggravated for some time with me then asked me to explain what happened, after I told her he removed me from social media after he saw me grabbing lunch with a male friend on my story.. idk I think I’m going to stop getting readings now I’m getting confused.

She was full of crap when I read with her

Offline Kaz

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 06:55:44 PM »

Was she overly negative? Or you felt like she did not connect to your situation at all?

Offline Joy

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 01:12:42 AM »
I saw this thread and remembered I had a reading with this lady. I checked the date and it was one of those I recorded. It was super short (a little over three minutes). So, I called her right after I was in a car accident. I had fractured ribs and whatnot and was not romantically inclined (understandably so). The reason I called had to do with a person but it was not romantic interest. Right away, she told me he had lust for me but not feelings, and that he would trick me into having sex the first time we were alone and she sees pregnancy. Then, she advised me to carry condoms in my purse, just in case. At that point, I hang up and didn't even feel the need to tell her I was hanging up. I remembered that crazy reading, I just didn't connect it to the person until now when I searched. I actually called to ask about a "she" not a "he," and there was no romantic or carnal conception there. Not every woman has a name like Mary, Ann, or anything that universally suggests that it is a female name. I just said the name of the person I wanted to ask about, I said I didn't know DOB, in case she may need it, and I said and that a situation had arisen that made me worry as to whether or not this person was lying to me and that it was very important for me to know. I thought I should tell her what the situation was, but before I managed to do it, this reader poured out the above science fiction.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2020, 03:34:38 AM »
I saw this thread and remembered I had a reading with this lady. I checked the date and it was one of those I recorded. It was super short (a little over three minutes). So, I called her right after I was in a car accident. I had fractured ribs and whatnot and was not romantically inclined (understandably so). The reason I called had to do with a person but it was not romantic interest. Right away, she told me he had lust for me but not feelings, and that he would trick me into having sex the first time we were alone and she sees pregnancy. Then, she advised me to carry condoms in my purse, just in case. At that point, I hang up and didn't even feel the need to tell her I was hanging up. I remembered that crazy reading, I just didn't connect it to the person until now when I searched. I actually called to ask about a "she" not a "he," and there was no romantic or carnal conception there. Not every woman has a name like Mary, Ann, or anything that universally suggests that it is a female name. I just said the name of the person I wanted to ask about, I said I didn't know DOB, in case she may need it, and I said and that a situation had arisen that made me worry as to whether or not this person was lying to me and that it was very important for me to know. I thought I should tell her what the situation was, but before I managed to do it, this reader poured out the above science fiction.

Oh my goodness! I’m actually shocked that she said all these things. She’s known to be a blunt and “truthful” reader and that’s why I called her. When I called I immediately greeted her with a “hi, how are you?” As I do most readers as a courtesy thing and then get straight into why I’m calling. However, she responded with a “let’s just get into why you called!” And told me that my POI is angry and will never talk to me again. She also told me that if I reached out to him he wouldn’t respond. One thing I  know about my POI is that he’s extremely stubborn but is not one to harbor resentments so I intuitively know she was wrong. I doubt I’ll ever be romantically involved with him but I know for sure if I ran into him on the street in 2 years he would say something. Additionally, she prompted me to tell her what happened and I felt like her response was more of an opinion than actual insight. I guess time will tell if she was right but not someone I’d ever call again.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2020, 04:23:05 AM »

Was she overly negative? Or you felt like she did not connect to your situation at all?

Both!! She ended up being wrong too..

Offline Joy

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »

Oh my goodness! I’m actually shocked that she said all these things. She’s known to be a blunt and “truthful” reader and that’s why I called her. When I called I immediately greeted her with a “hi, how are you?” As I do most readers as a courtesy thing and then get straight into why I’m calling. However, she responded with a “let’s just get into why you called!” And told me that my POI is angry and will never talk to me again. She also told me that if I reached out to him he wouldn’t respond. One thing I  know about my POI is that he’s extremely stubborn but is not one to harbor resentments so I intuitively know she was wrong. I doubt I’ll ever be romantically involved with him but I know for sure if I ran into him on the street in 2 years he would say something. Additionally, she prompted me to tell her what happened and I felt like her response was more of an opinion than actual insight. I guess time will tell if she was right but not someone I’d ever call again.

Exactly! I was shocked by that crazy narrative, which sounded so odd and so far off than anything I wanted to know, the person I was asking about, or anyone and anything else around me (not to mention that it came from some old lady). And yes, she was kind of short with me too. The moment she said "he" and "lust," I tried to interrupt but she cut me off and told me to let her finish her sentence.

Her reviews seem good, though. I guess she must have been good for some people... somehow...

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2021, 07:37:42 PM »
Keen gave me free $ so I decided to try her. 

I asked for general in a certain area of my life but she said it would be a much better reading if I asked a specific question so I did. The first two words out of her mouth summed up the entire situation I chose to ask about.  She reads Lenormand and uses her intuition on top of that and she read the situation and everyone in it for filth.  It was like a situation checklist.  Lenormand is all about the context, so don't be cagey with your question.  She wasn't insulting at all, very nice lady btw, but she does not hold back on the truth.  Very realistic and the reading ended on a positive note.  10/10 would call again.

anything