Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 137055 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Diane731
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2017, 05:21:58 PM »
Has anyone elses predictions come to pass? Ive had minor ones come to pass up to now..The big ones pending...

My friend had a huge one happen. It wasn't about romance but a death. She even got the name of one of the people involved. :-O

stargazer

« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2017, 05:25:03 PM »
My friend had a huge one happen. It wasn't about romance but a death. She even got the name of one of the people involved. :-O
whoa  :o she predicted a death?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2017, 05:30:12 PM »
whoa  :o she predicted a death?

Totally although she didn't say it was a death. She got a big tragedy with everybody saying, "Poor Lisa" and Lisa needing a lot of support. Four months later, my friend's cousin died. Both parents are already dead and he had one sister, Lisa. At the funeral, everybody was saying, "Poor Lisa" because she's all alone now. That's when Diane's prediction came back to my friend and she was like, "O.M.G. ..."  It was an even greater shock bc friend has a sister-in-law also named Lisa and that's who she kept thinking the prediction was about.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2017, 06:52:56 PM »
Wow! This is the kind of psychic that i would be more than happy to spend money on. I will definitely be trying her, I'm thinking it's worth it to pay more maybe on her website to get a reading , (as i've been in the keen line for about 5-6 weeks now and only 11th in line) ... What kind of questions do you guys ask to get a more in-depth reading? I would like to ask more about my life in general but have never done an extended reading like this. Usually i will have 5-10 min readings and usually ask about my POI and so the reading is more focused on that situation (love). I always get stumped on what questions to ask to get information i guess just on myself and whats going to be happening with everything in my life in the future.

stargazer

« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2017, 08:14:51 PM »
That's great she works for a lot of you. For me, nothing has panned out and she gave me more advice/counseling than I would've liked. There wasn't a lot in terms of predictions and the ones she gave me, were all a bust.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »
nothing panned out for two of my friends either .. just saying

Offline newone1

« Reply #126 on: May 22, 2017, 03:50:31 AM »
How long does she take to get back to you? I paid last week and no response.  I emailed her twice to inquire. No response.

stargazer

« Reply #127 on: May 22, 2017, 04:43:56 AM »
I didn't ask her why her predictions didn't work out. Not gonna waste my time and money to ask that. I didn't get anything useful/informative out of the reading... only unimportant minor predictions (that never happened) and advice. So in my book, nope. Pass. Next.

Offline verb18

« Reply #128 on: May 22, 2017, 02:22:36 PM »
How quick will she get back to you if you set up a read with her via her website?

stargazer

« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2017, 03:22:52 PM »
How quick will she get back to you if you set up a read with her via her website?
back in January when I contacted her through her site, she got back to me within a day and my reading took place 2 days later.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2017, 01:36:05 PM »
@Glamgal Any updates?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2017, 09:54:28 PM »
She has been accurate latttteeeeellllyyyyyyyy lol :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2017, 01:19:43 AM »
read with her When she focus on my poi the first thing she was able to pick up was my energy immediate she ask did I just talk to her? I said no last time i talk to her was Tuesday when she channel her emotion she has emotion connection toward me and she is very attracted to me but she place me with this one female energy so if I have no one I should said it now, she was able to pick up that my poi was going to school. Our path are parallel and we will be in each other patch for a long time. Still waiting for her prediction will update. Hope she right about this.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 01:52:39 AM by lostsoul209 »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2017, 02:55:55 AM »
@lostsoul did you feel like diane was the real deal?  So she said your POI thinks that you have another female energy around you? like from your POI's perspective she thinks you are seeing someone else?  That's interesting, did you feed her info or did she get that without any info from you? I wanna get a reading with her so badly... Do you recommend her, or do you think she is a fairytale reader?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2017, 03:08:44 AM »
@lostsoul did you feel like diane was the real deal?  So she said your POI thinks that you have another female energy around you? like from your POI's perspective she thinks you are seeing someone else?  That's interesting, did you feed her info or did she get that without any info from you? I wanna get a reading with her so badly... Do you recommend her, or do you think she is a fairytale reader?
I never give anyone any information. I think I known who the female is my poi and that female are friend too. For me I would said no for the rest of 18 min she goes to other reading and I didn't known what she was talking about.