Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 136718 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Diane731
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2016, 04:42:26 PM »
Well I've emailed her, set up a few appointments on keen to give her options , and now I'm waiting for a response

Today though I'm in a bad mood and just about giving up hope. Yeah sure it happens for some people, y'all get back together after a year or 2 years, and I've had countless psychics tell me he and I will get back together. But today I'm grouchy and upset and pmsing and just giving up hope.

I've had one fairy tale love in my life (the poi I've been asking about). That isn't likely to happen twice, and I don't think my luck is good enough for him to come back. *sigh*maybe the universe will prove me wrong.

I've been where you are!  I think it's a good place because for me, it made me move on.  Not necessarily give up hope, but put me in the mindset that if he comes back great, if not, oh well.  I'm SO sick of these readers giving me a bunch of bullcrap when they don't know anything.   

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2016, 05:04:32 PM »
Oh I've given up hope haha. Had so much crap happen recently with dudes hitting me up just to treat me like crap. I'm just over it all honestly. Nobodywants to make a genuine connection, heck even the days of dinner and a movie are dead. They all just want a quick hookup. Wham bam thankyou ma'am and they are out the door. Im not like that. I've had one genuine guy in my life and we all know that ended :(

Much easier to stay single and worry about yourself and yourself alone.

Sorry to seem to bitter today...im just feeling lost and hopeless
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:45:12 PM by HopefulHeart »

stargazer

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2016, 06:04:12 PM »
I've been where you are!  I think it's a good place because for me, it made me move on.  Not necessarily give up hope, but put me in the mindset that if he comes back great, if not, oh well.  I'm SO sick of these readers giving me a bunch of bullcrap when they don't know anything.   
You'll stop hearing bullcrap when you stop calling. It's a great choice to move on. Easier said than done but at least it saves you money and lies from strangers who call themselves psychics

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2016, 06:18:20 PM »
You'll stop hearing bullcrap when you stop calling. It's a great choice to move on. Easier said than done but at least it saves you money and lies from strangers who call themselves psychics

Truth!!!  I think we all have to get to a point where we are just sick and tired of the same stories and spending so much money with nothing changing.  No one can tell us to stop calling, we have to get to that point ourselves.  There are TOO many stories here where the readers were wrong. They outweigh the prediction outcomes by FAR. 

stargazer

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2016, 07:24:07 PM »
Yes, it's awful. Especially the ones who find out their POI Is now actually married or in a happy relationship with someone else. I hope nobody else has to go through that heartbreak

stargazer

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2016, 06:43:06 AM »
I've had one fairy tale love in my life (the poi I've been asking about). That isn't likely to happen twice, and I don't think my luck is good enough for him to come back. *sigh*maybe the universe will prove me wrong.

If that's what you think/ believe, then you're right. I know it's easier said than done, but don't give up. Not sayin wait around for him, But don't give up on having the love of your life.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »
SO, I am l ike anxiously awaiting to hear from people who read with her...good or bad.

Also, has anyone noticed her Keen line is not moving? Or are people just constantly getting in after she takes calls?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2016, 11:38:06 PM »
She actually just responded to one of my emails today. She said she's been out of town and has been taking any calls so that's probably why the line hasn't moved. From what I understand she's going to be taking calls or her personal website first and then popping onto Keen sometime tonight or tomorrow

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2016, 05:24:05 AM »
Anyone read with Diane731? just wondering.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2016, 07:09:39 AM »
I read with her. She said the energy was so strong I would be hearing from him a week to a week and a half.  That was a week ago today. She said there would be an explantation and the emotions would be going crazy on both ends. Well, nothing has happened and he still has the woman living at his house. We have texted back and forth but only because of an event that was happening that involved our boys (they are friends) I've given up hope.  None of what these readers have said have come to pass.  Maybe it's just me being fed up by things not happening fast enough buto in early September,  many said we would be back together in October.   Here it is mid December and he's got a woman living with him even though most said it's financial, no romance etc.  I don't believe them.

Rediska

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2016, 07:33:07 AM »
I hate when they read energy and go off on it for a timing prediction. Energy shifts and so can the prediction. Why can't any of them ask the person's spirit guides? every one has spirit guides.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2016, 12:53:04 PM »
Throw her timing out the window. That stuff is liable to happen months from now. That is my experience. She told me in May she saw added work in my path etc and all this other stuff that is just now happening. Her predictions have happened months after she predicted. She also tends to pick up on things before they happen-and talks to you like they are happening now. And then like 3 months later it happens.

She told my sister something that she disregarded that just happened like 3 months ago-pretty much the way she described. But she told her about it in like Febuary.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:57:35 PM by glamgal »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2016, 05:32:26 PM »
So it seems she is 4 to 5 months off. I was told she sees Christmas decorations when I run into him at an event. Was anyone's else told anything specific like that?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2016, 05:40:00 PM »
She told me theye was an event this month where we see each other.  The only event I know of was last night.  Nope.  She also told me she didn't see the woman in his life past spring.  "Not too long" she said.  Um spring is months away! Not too long is a few weeks in my wishing world :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2016, 06:25:33 PM »
Diane really shouldn't give out timeframes  :o ::) :-\

It really isn't her strong suit. I hope the overall predictions happen tho.