Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 135819 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Diane731
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 06:39:38 PM »
I contacted her on her private site. I was able to get an appointment the same day.

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 10:20:09 PM »
Ok, thanks guys!! I contacted her through her private site this morning and haven't heard back yet, i'm sure she's busy. Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow. I was looking for someone who could do long term predictions and seen this post. Thanks again!!

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 12:03:43 AM »
@abarnes1, makes sense. Thanks for the update :)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2016, 01:05:11 AM »
Let me know how you guys reading goes!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2016, 01:14:35 AM »
I've been 5th in line for a few days.   She hasn't come on Keen today. 

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2016, 01:27:23 AM »
I gave in and purchased a reading through her private site. Her rate on Keen is $5.99 and it's only $3.66 on her site, so even though you have to purchase 30 minutes it's still $2.33 cheaper per minute! May as well get the 1/2 hour reading!! I know not everyone will agree with me but that's now I look at it lol.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2016, 01:32:45 AM »
It is way cheaper. you made the right move, I normally want to stay on the phone 30 min anyway.

Fingers crossed that she is equally as amazing for you as she has been for me :)

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2016, 01:48:51 AM »
she should give you a discount all the business you drummed up for her. lol

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2016, 01:55:58 AM »
@glamgal I like to have time to ask questions if I have any when they're finished answering the initial question. I guess for clarification if nothing else. That and I ALWAYS think of something else if I hang up too soon or don't stay on the phone long enough lol. And I agree you should totally get a discount for the business you send her way!! lol Does she ask you what you're calling about or does she just go right into it? Just kind of wondering what her style is before I get on the phone with her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2016, 02:05:07 AM »
Yes, I think she gamgal did say that. She told me I would have contact sooner. Said I would run into him at an event and their would be xmas decorations at the place. so she felt it before christmas. glad she was good for you also. xxx

Offline glamgal

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 01:03:18 PM »
I loved my reading! You definitely made the right move by getting the 30 minute reading!

Glamgal, you were right, you need at least 10 minutes as she does take a while to get going. I only had 8 minutes worth of money on my keen account and ended up adding more money when we got cut off. We talked for 12 minutes, but I wish I had longer! I did feel I got enough information for now though, but I can see where talking it out more would have been nice. I'm sure more details would have come up too.

I'm feeling better and trying to put the Scott Angel reading behind me of "not going to happen. Nope. He's not ready." since Diane's reading lined up with Divine Light Readings by Val.

She nailed my POI and is sooooo nice! She gave hair colors of the people in question as well. She gave me the same reasons as Val did as to why he is being the way he is (pain from a past relationship that "devastated" him) only Diane described the girl, how long ago the relationship was, and what she did to hurt him, instead of just "pain from a past relationship." These are not all facts I can validate yet, but she was 100% accurate with the things I do already know. She also gave more insight into personality traits that cause him to shy away, and told me how to prevent him from doing that and get him to come forward, which I can totally see now that she explained it. I am going to do what she said, which she says will make him come forward and lead to a relationship, though it's looking like that won't be until Spring (Val said 3-4 months, so the same), and we will have more of a friendship until then. He basically needs to tiptoe in, but it's not at all that he isn't attracted to and interested in me, he's just afraid. Again this is alllll what Val said as well.

Glamgal, didn't you say Diane isn't great with timelines? Trying to remember. What about Val?

Feeling hopeful!

Unfortunately, she hasn't been good with timelines in my experience. BUT she has been good at predictions. We forget she is seeing the future and so she will say things that are going to happen a long time for now. She tries to give good timelines but I would not say that is her forte at all. Some of the stuff she said would happen happened MONTHS after she predicted-but they happened just as she said. Its crazy.

Im glad she worked for you. I call her once every couple months and she is always amazing, kind and willing to accommodate your needs.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:05:09 PM by glamgal »

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »
I'm a little bummed, I still haven't heard back from her. Hopefully it's because of her computer issues.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2016, 03:23:00 PM »
Val can be spot on AND hit or miss with timeframes.

Diane and Val are the only two I really deal with.

Val also predicted something signifigant but she was one month off (happened a month later).

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:25:37 PM by glamgal »

Offline glamgal

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2016, 04:20:23 PM »
abarnes1 wow, that is awesome! Hopefully they work out for you as well! Update us and let us all know how it goes.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2016, 04:43:50 PM »
Interested to try her at some point...keep us posted and update!