Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 136791 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Diane731
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2017, 02:12:56 PM »
Just as any psychic reading you have, no one is 100 percent... but dam was Diane good for me. She got names and predicted something that would happen but it was with a different person. Out of the many I've spoken with, she is the only one that told me something and it happened.
Record the reading. Might not mean anything to you now but at a future date.
I have a very unique situation and very few have picked this up.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #286 on: October 20, 2017, 01:06:46 PM »
Not trying to attack Diane here nor do I want to get attacked, infact I am in her queue since months now which I may or may not wait for, but in general the prediction that is indeed happening but for a different person can be dangerous/ devastating to some. And I fear it can be with any psychic really. Like in a hypothetical scenario where the poi or something does get engaged, just to some other woman. This can be real bad situation.

Just as any psychic reading you have, no one is 100 percent... but dam was Diane good for me. She got names and predicted something that would happen but it was with a different person. Out of the many I've spoken with, she is the only one that told me something and it happened.
Record the reading. Might not mean anything to you now but at a future date.
I have a very unique situation and very few have picked this up.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:11:00 PM by Universal9 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #287 on: October 22, 2017, 05:00:42 PM »
Just wanted to update and give credit where it is due...Back in may Diane731 told me something and even named the person doing a certain thing. For months i thought she was wrong... She was indeed correct.  I got conformation of this on Thursday evening. Will let you know if anything else occurs.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2017, 03:05:35 AM »
How accurate are her predictions? Are they like Cookie’s?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #289 on: November 02, 2017, 04:08:06 AM »
Does anyone know when diane731 usually calls back on keen? I m in position 1 so do not want to miss it.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2017, 01:10:39 PM »
I spoke with her recently and she was on chat

Offline Universal9

« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2017, 02:09:49 PM »
What time?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #292 on: November 02, 2017, 02:54:27 PM »
It was around 9:30pm CST

Offline Universal9

« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2017, 10:03:57 PM »
Oh ok, thats great to know. I will have to switch on the voip phone that I use for the call backs so knowing the last time she logged in might help..

It was around 9:30pm CST

Offline Thesweetness

« Reply #294 on: November 04, 2017, 05:38:46 PM »
After I went back and reviewed the content from my previous reading with her I realized that a lot of what she said she was feeding off of from the last reading. For example, in our first reading she picked up my profession. Then later in the reading I told her the specific area I'm in in my profession. And she literally re-iterated it back to me in the last reading as if she was guessing.. She also re-iterated very specific details that I told her of things as new. Very sneaky. When I reviewed the last reading I couldn't believe it! So in addition to her generalized details she threw in the mix that were lacking any concrete clarity she also used some things I mentioned about myself against me. Be careful guys I have both our conversations and they provided solid proof that she saves conversations or takes notes in some fashion and will use it in the future. Now that I think of it. If you google my name my profession comes up so a simple google search on her part could have provided her with that since I did pay with paypal which is under my real name. So I emailed her nicely or as nice as one can come off when confronting a "psychic" and I requested  a partial refund to call it even for the discrepancies and her response was not pleasant at all. I was shocked that she could be so rude after how accommodating I was in waiting 31 days for a d*mn appt. I am not usually one to complain after an unsatisfactory reading I just won't contact you again but in this situation I truly feel like I was ripped off. Beware of this woman. She's a con artist in my opinion. You could not pay me $$$ or gold to speak with this woman ever again

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2017, 06:47:28 PM »
After I went back and reviewed the content from my previous reading with her I realized that a lot of what she said she was feeding off of from the last reading. For example, in our first reading she picked up my profession. Then later in the reading I told her the specific area I'm in in my profession. And she literally re-iterated it back to me in the last reading as if she was guessing.. She also re-iterated very specific details that I told her of things as new. Very sneaky. When I reviewed the last reading I couldn't believe it! So in addition to her generalized details she threw in the mix that were lacking any concrete clarity she also used some things I mentioned about myself against me. Be careful guys I have both our conversations and they provided solid proof that she saves conversations or takes notes in some fashion and will use it in the future. Now that I think of it. If you google my name my profession comes up so a simple google search on her part could have provided her with that since I did pay with paypal which is under my real name. So I emailed her nicely or as nice as one can come off when confronting a "psychic" and I requested  a partial refund to call it even for the discrepancies and her response was not pleasant at all. I was shocked that she could be so rude after how accommodating I was in waiting 31 days for a d*mn appt. I am not usually one to complain after an unsatisfactory reading I just won't contact you again but in this situation I truly feel like I was ripped off. Beware of this woman. She's a con artist in my opinion. You could not pay me $$$ or gold to speak with this woman ever again
Damn. Another prime example of a reader who was not only clearly wrong, but she knows it and is guilty of acting like a beoche about it, but isn't owning her rotten stank! So glad I never with her, just soooooo glad.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #296 on: November 05, 2017, 10:44:41 AM »
I am in the next few in line to talk to her. I am still debating whether or not to take it.
I dont appreciate she was mean to you because you asked for a refund given you were not satisfied with the reading. She could have given a partial refund atleast. I would try disputing this through paypal.

Damn. Another prime example of a reader who was not only clearly wrong, but she knows it and is guilty of acting like a beoche about it, but isn't owning her rotten stank! So glad I never with her, just soooooo glad.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #297 on: November 05, 2017, 05:39:43 PM »
I will have to go back through my readings with her and see if she did the same thing with me.  She has a gift, as she was right with a few events that happened.  As for outcome, she was wrong.  It surprises me she was nasty to you because  she's a very nice person. However, when I emailed her telling her she was wrong, she never responded. 

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #298 on: November 05, 2017, 11:42:57 PM »
I read with her about 3 years ago.  I agree, she was very nice; but the reading just seemed too general IMHO....

Offline Thesweetness

« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2017, 11:49:55 AM »
Oh she was a very nice lady to me too, very warm and pleasant...until I expressed to her that I was unhappy with my reading and cited why. Then she became rude. Most readers will become defensive they don't know how to take criticism even if it's said in a respectful manner. Of course I wasn't expecting a sweetness and rainbows response. Just maybe some accountability that she didn't connect well to me that day or whatever bs excuse psychics use when they are off or wrong. I even mentioned in my email that perhaps the fact that she had family stress recently may have had an impact on her return to doing readings and connecting because she did say her daughter was sick.

anything