Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 136289 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Diane731
« Reply #315 on: December 28, 2018, 06:03:09 PM »
I caught her on chat yesterday as well.  I asked one generic question (what she saw happening with me and POI) but the rest were more specific (POI’s intentions, whether she sees me completing something, etc).  She did give me predictions but I asked for them. Her predictions are a few months down the line so we’ll see.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #316 on: December 30, 2018, 01:11:54 AM »
She's full of crap people. I too had a John in my reading. She led me on for months. Not one thing happened as she said.  Don't waste your money

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #317 on: January 01, 2019, 01:47:44 PM »
She’s literally FAKE. Read with her a few times over the years and let me tell not ONE thing she said came true good or bad.

Offline Lfitzpatrick70

« Reply #318 on: January 08, 2019, 01:10:41 PM »
I've had readings with Diane for about 4 years and I won't go to anyone else. She always gives great readings where she not only gives names but places and descriptions sometimes too. I've had readings from others who I guess we just weren't compatible. Diane is truthful and honest and the real thing. Somethings may be off alittle but she has explained to me it's because I may have done something to shift the outcome. I have had readings with others but I Diane is spot on and almost everything she says happens even if it takes some time. Diane is spot on and one of the best.

josh34

« Reply #319 on: January 08, 2019, 07:55:57 PM »
So it seems like she's really good with picking up the current, but god awful as far as the outcomes go. She can probably use her gift to read what's going on 'right now', but can't get predictions. Based on what's been told here, I don't think she's fake at all. But I just think she can't see what "will" happen, unfortunately.

Offline Lfitzpatrick70

« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2019, 07:02:03 PM »

I read with Diane a few years ago, and she told me the name and description of the guy I'm with now. I was asking about another POI and she told me he would back away from my path, but that I would meet another guy, and she told me his name and gave me a full description of what he looked like. She also told me that I would meet him through the computer, and I didn't think that would happen, because I wasn't on any dating websites, but I ended up meeting him through FB.  She told me that it would happen sooner that it actually did, so she was off on the timing, but she was very acurate with who he was and everthing else. From what I have experienced with the readings, is that she is very accurate with what's happening now, and the outcome, just off on the timing. Another time I was reading with her, and was asking about a guy, but she kept picking up on my daughter's energy, and asked me what was wrong with my daughter. I told her that she just had a cold. She told me that it was more serious than a cold, and asked if she could focus directly on her, so I gave her my daughter's birthday, she told me to get my daughter to the ER right away, because she was very sick, and needed medical attention. I followed her advice, and as it turned out my daughter had pneumonia which resulted in a 2 day hospital stay for her. I was so glad I got that reading on the day I did. That has been my experience with some of the things she told me, there are a few other things that she told me that happened too. I have read a lot of these comments, and I do believe she has a very strong gift. It's her timing that is sometimes off though.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2019, 11:47:56 PM »

I read with Diane a few years ago, and she told me the name and description of the guy I'm with now. I was asking about another POI and she told me he would back away from my path, but that I would meet another guy, and she told me his name and gave me a full description of what he looked like. She also told me that I would meet him through the computer, and I didn't think that would happen, because I wasn't on any dating websites, but I ended up meeting him through FB.  She told me that it would happen sooner that it actually did, so she was off on the timing, but she was very acurate with who he was and everthing else. From what I have experienced with the readings, is that she is very accurate with what's happening now, and the outcome, just off on the timing. Another time I was reading with her, and was asking about a guy, but she kept picking up on my daughter's energy, and asked me what was wrong with my daughter. I told her that she just had a cold. She told me that it was more serious than a cold, and asked if she could focus directly on her, so I gave her my daughter's birthday, she told me to get my daughter to the ER right away, because she was very sick, and needed medical attention. I followed her advice, and as it turned out my daughter had pneumonia which resulted in a 2 day hospital stay for her. I was so glad I got that reading on the day I did. That has been my experience with some of the things she told me, there are a few other things that she told me that happened too. I have read a lot of these comments, and I do believe she has a very strong gift. It's her timing that is sometimes off though.

Seeing this thread today prompted me to reach out to Diane again (I'd read with her once about 15 months ago--good reading then) and I emailed her to see if she had an open slot today and she did, so I got a reading with her today.

It was an excellent reading. I felt I should add my voice to this thread, since I see the experiences are mixed.

She was EXTREMELY ACCURATE IMMEDIATELY. (I didn't understand the comments about her being slow--she clipped right along with me and spoke very relevantly.) Nothing felt like a cold read.

I gave zero tilt, no info--nothing but my name, POI's name, to start.

Depression and sadness in POI was first thing out of her mouth...I said, is it because we are broken up?

She was very clear--she said no, it feels like a mourning--a "loss, family" related.
It's true--his mother died and this was the triggering event to our breakup and where we are now. She described exactly what I'm experiencing with him--saw his life is a 'ball of chaos"--he has strong feelings, wants to contact me but feels he is a 'mess' and will disappoint me. Feels I will think he is a basket case-- he likes to feel in control.

Out of the blue, she saw the name "Frank"--said Frank's energy/presence was all over our conversation. This was a mindblower, because "Frank" was POI's best pal, and Frank had suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack a month after POI dumped our r/ship.

(Some background: Although we were not in touch, POI called me at 1:00 AM  to tell me Frank had been found 4 days after dropping dead in his condo (he lived alone). This on the heels of POI's mother's death. POI told me I was the 'first one' he called and it was the first time I'd heard from him since he dumped me)

The passing of the mother, of Frank---were catalysts that drove a lot of this. She got it on her own. I feel she is a medium as well as a psychic.

Diane is ABSOLUTELY GIFTED. There is no way she could bring up the depression, sadness, loss and "Frank" by name if she wasn't.

She sees contact---actually *big prediction* she sees I will end up with POI, his emotional 'rock'--I'm not sure how I feel about that. :-(

By the way, I don't hold psychic's feet to the fire on timing, in my opinion, it's too ethereal of a discipline to expect them to lock on TIME according to linear physical time---not saying it never happens, but for me it certainly doesn't discredit their other hits.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2019, 11:53:28 PM »
I agree she is defiantly gifted. With me also she picked up two names and described what these people were about.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #323 on: January 24, 2019, 11:19:00 PM »
What time she is on usually?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2019, 01:41:30 AM »
I read with her through her site, Diane731.com

I sent her an email asking if she had an available slot to read for THAT day...she got back with me soon after and gave me a time that she happened to have open.
I confirmed it worked for and then paid (PayPal) for my upcoming 30 min reading----went back to her site and gave her my tel number and she called me exactly on time.

Offline K88

« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2019, 12:12:02 PM »
I read with her before on her personal site and she emailed me back right away. This time around I've already paid and I've heard nothing.

I can say though the rumors about her are right though and worth the wait. I had a reading and her with her timing I though none of what she said would happen. Then monthhhhhsss later everything she saw played out. Hence why I'm calling again.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #326 on: April 07, 2019, 05:47:09 PM »
seems like she is taking appointments on keen, anyone tried that? what time of the day does she typically read?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #327 on: April 07, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »
K88, please let me know when she answers you as I’m trying to book a reading too. It says ‘available now’ but I don’t actually know if she’s online or not

Offline K88

« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2019, 10:31:38 AM »
I read with her yesterday. She apologized for the delay in getting back to me. I felt her reading was in line with Cookie. I also felt she was connecting very well. We shall see if her predictions are correct. They were correct last time. It just took time. Like most of the board is saying her predictions are pretty accurate, but it's the timing she's a hit and miss on.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2019, 11:11:14 AM »
Did you pay before you booked?