Author Topic: Diane731  (Read 137270 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Diane731
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2017, 02:08:52 AM »
I have a pending prediction from her in October. I will update then.

Offline johnsc75

« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2017, 10:35:44 PM »
Has anyone had contact with Diane since Labor Day? I have emailed and payed for a reading and I have not heard from her, is she okay?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #257 on: September 18, 2017, 11:10:33 PM »
Read with her In December of last year.  Spot on with details of the past and here and now....predictions NO.  Opposite happened.  And believe me when I say it ain't changing.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #258 on: September 26, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »
Yes, The last time I contacted her. She took a while to answer as she was working on a haunted house. I don't think readings are her main focus. She will get back to you. She is just busy. Not like some on keen that sit there with a green light on 24/7.
For me I found her very gifted. To me she is worth the wait.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #259 on: September 26, 2017, 10:58:41 PM »
Thanks Bostongirl! You all got me so excited about reading with her!

Offline Thesweetness

« Reply #260 on: September 28, 2017, 11:09:55 PM »
Lightbright79 I got a similar email from her after waiting almost 2 weeks then nothing since then. This seems to happen a lot with so many psychics on here. They take their precious time getting back to people or coming online to take calls. Like, you have a waiting list of people waiting to give you their money to speak to you but it takes sometimes weeks to get ahold of you. I understand people have other obligations but damn.

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #261 on: October 01, 2017, 03:25:28 PM »
Any luck with getting an reading from her? I am still waiting for a response back after her email too...

Offline mignnone

« Reply #262 on: October 03, 2017, 01:03:48 AM »
I agree @Thesweetness
I emailed her and she has yet to reply. They act like we have nothing better to do than wait on them or be available when they suddenly become available. They have no customer service. Just say you're not available or taking calls. I should not have to wait weeks to find that out. Or don't have me sit in your que and you know you won't get to me but you say nothing. I appreciate advisors who send emails saying that they won't be able to get to me that day or have sometime type of predictable schedule. If you're not doing reading close your que or take down the site. I shouldn't be paying for a reading then having to ask PayPal for my money back because you have no etiquette. These advisors are not God and they need to stop acting like they are. It's plain rude.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #263 on: October 03, 2017, 01:09:59 AM »
I agree @Thesweetness
I emailed her and she has yet to reply. They act like we have nothing better to do than wait on them or be available when they suddenly become available. They have no customer service. Just say you're not available or taking calls. I should not have to wait weeks to find that out. Or don't have me sit in your que and you know you won't get to me but you say nothing. I appreciate advisors who send emails saying that they won't be able to get to me that day or have sometime type of predictable schedule. If you're not doing reading close your que or take down the site. I shouldn't be paying for a reading then having to ask PayPal for my money back because you have no etiquette. These advisors are not God and they need to stop acting like they are. It's plain rude.

Completely agree. Bad customer service and just plain rudeness is rife in this field.

Offline Thesweetness

« Reply #264 on: October 04, 2017, 07:46:21 AM »
Yep still no reply. And then I'm getting concerned now. It would be sad if something terribly wrong actually happened we are here angrily awaiting her reply. But if everything is okay what's the deal?? I've read with her before and she was accurate for me with a lot of things and gave me actual names of people involved that I both knew already and had not yet met. She actually told me the name of a person I would meet and she was right. That's the only thing keeping me from requesting a refund from PayPal. I wouldn't wait this long with someone I've never spoken to. I'd say refund please and sayonara! I will give her a bit more time as I imagine there must be something really going on for you stop replying so suddenly to this many people.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2017, 05:26:10 PM »
Hello,
I paid for reading on 9/11 and I’m still waiting to hear from Diane. Does she normally take this long to get back with you? She emailed me a few weeks ago and said she could read for me on that day. I responded and told her I’d be available most of the day and never heard back.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2017, 06:17:46 PM »
I hope you all get a reading or get your money back from her, whichever you prefer. That is so unprofessional to just take people's money and then put them off with no response.

One member here was shilling for Diane in private messages telling me to go read with her. I don't like to accuse people but I wondered if it was Diane herself.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Diana but the person who was a huge Diana fan

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2017, 07:26:43 PM »
I hope you all get a reading or get your money back from her, whichever you prefer. That is so unprofessional to just take people's money and then put them off with no response.

One member here was shilling for Diane in private messages telling me to go read with her. I don't like to accuse people but I wondered if it was Diane herself.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that one was Diana herself. Terrible.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2017, 07:32:18 PM »
I had the same suspicions but somebody who knows that poster assured me she was not Diane, only is a bit unbalanced and has big predictions from Diane that she's very attached to.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2017, 07:37:41 PM »
I had the same suspicions but somebody who knows that poster assured me she was not Diane, only is a bit unbalanced and has big predictions from Diane that she's very attached to.

I 2nd that. It was not Diane. I'd bet money on it, it was the poster

anything