Author Topic: Angelic Visions  (Read 10026 times)

Offline Sooshi

Angelic Visions
« on: June 24, 2016, 03:36:06 AM »
Anyone read with her recently? Found a few mentions of her here from a few years back that sound quite positive. I think I came across her when I googled a type of card reading that she apparently does, and her keen listing came up in the google results.

Offline Leogirl0808

Re: Angelic Visions
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 03:38:00 AM »
She is great with the current situation, not even one prediction came to pass!

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 03:47:49 AM »
I tried to read with her a few times and she would block me and never took my calls.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 12:05:00 AM »
This reader just sent me free minutes and I no longer have her in my Fav Advisors list, nor have I read with her. How's that possible?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 01:29:56 AM »
You clicked on her call button.

stargazer

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 01:49:17 AM »
This reader just sent me free minutes and I no longer have her in my Fav Advisors list, nor have I read with her. How's that possible?
if you had her on your favorites list at one point, that's why. It's happened to me too

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »
This reader was accurate for me, I figured I would update.  She told me the POI I was calling about would keep doing the same thing, over and over, and she was right.  Wow an accurate reader on Keen lol.

Offline nancy

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 06:19:23 PM »
This reader was accurate for me, I figured I would update.  She told me the POI I was calling about would keep doing the same thing, over and over, and she was right.  Wow an accurate reader on Keen lol.

She is on Psychic Power Network under the name Trish Helm for $1.99 per minutes.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »
She told me my last POI would be around and we would 'be happy together' through the rest of this year. He dumped me several weeks later for a 23 year old.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 08:52:54 PM »
She told me my last POI would be around and we would 'be happy together' through the rest of this year. He dumped me several weeks later for a 23 year old.
They always seem to get the outcome wrong. I bet they don't even feel bad. If I have psychic ability I would never do a psychic reading if I get a outcome wrong for that person it could hurt her/him more.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 11:17:17 PM »
Read with her about 4 times winter of 2015...was super spot on about everything...except her predictions were shit.  They guy I was calling about, well thank God for face book as we were still friends, and he posted pics of him
An the new girlfriend on vacation....yep! She was super wrong!!!! And never answered an email o sent asking her to explain.  This guy, who broke things off out of the blue, never ever contacted me and is living with someone else for about 2 1/2 years now... fairy tale reader.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 11:29:31 PM »
Read with her about 4 times winter of 2015...was super spot on about everything...except her predictions were shit.  They guy I was calling about, well thank God for face book as we were still friends, and he posted pics of him
An the new girlfriend on vacation....yep! She was super wrong!!!! And never answered an email o sent asking her to explain.  This guy, who broke things off out of the blue, never ever contacted me and is living with someone else for about 2 1/2 years now... fairy tale reader.

I also forgot to say how she reiterated over and over how much this guy loved me

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2017, 09:54:37 PM »
Hi All,

I used to post here under ScorpioRising. My POI did come back but not until I detached completely and let it go, now we are working on our friendship to rebuild trust some readers were right but I truly feel like it didn't change until I decided to take control of my own life and threw out my notes from reads. I read with Trish extensively for a little over a year, she definitely has genuine abilities but I'd be careful with her in some ways. I read with her for a little over a year at the height of my addiction, she was good with reading people's personalities and motives but had a way of embellishing, mixing up energies and just being plain wrong in a lot of ways, also I feel playing on my fears/insecurities a bit.  She gave me a bunch of grand predictions and when the total opposite happened she gave me generic mom advice and things you could find in self-help books. I know its a business but I did come away from it feeling a bit betrayed as I spoke to her regularly and  was in such a fragile place, she seemed so genuine. If you're gonna use her services I suggest spacing it out a whole lot, using them sparingly.

God I wholeheartedly agree,
The first three reads with her I don’t even remember. I didn’t take notes as well as I do now. I just read with her on October 1st and recorded the call. I'm so much better at that now and then later I went back to transcribe it. She tries to sprinkle such a positivity spin on the call that it has me questioning the reading. Looking back over the reading that I had with her just a few days ago she was just effing wrong about the entire situation. I probably should give it some more time, but currently this is how I feel. She sent a total of eight minutes after the call and I guess because I added money so the call keeps going, but I believe this happened the previous times I’ve read with her as well. She kind of makes you hang on as if there is something important for her to say and since you can’t miss it, you add more money.

I also feel I spent way too money on her alone when there are so many better readers out there. I thought she was so genuine too, such a motherly feel to her. I have question marks beside her name in my notes this time so I won't make another mistake of reading with her and I'll remove her from my favs. She didn't really offer any predictions which tell me nothing really came up in this reading but general mumbo jumbo and offered no definitive help in how to proceed with anything. It is really annoying when a reader says you will need a new approach about something, but then doesn't offer suggestions in reference to what they mean.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 05:44:47 PM »
I set up a reading with Angelic Visions based on the feedback listed on the board regarding her being a strong empath. When I received the callback, I received a message saying the reader is unavailable then I tried to arrange a callback when she becomes available and found out she blocked me. I wonder what that was all about because I’ve never spoken to this woman. Anyone else experience this with her?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 06:08:04 PM »
Not to worry... She just saved you a bunch of money.