Author Topic: Angelic Visions  (Read 10026 times)

Offline lightbright79

Re: Angelic Visions
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 12:08:19 AM »
@bostongirl 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 08:00:12 AM »
I set up a reading with Angelic Visions based on the feedback listed on the board regarding her being a strong empath. When I received the callback, I received a message saying the reader is unavailable then I tried to arrange a callback when she becomes available and found out she blocked me. I wonder what that was all about because I’ve never spoken to this woman. Anyone else experience this with her?

She did that to me. I read with her off keen through her personal site. She was wrong, though, btw.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 09:16:39 PM »
Thanks for the update... I’m new to this so I don’t know how to attach the messages..anyways, I’ve left a review for Alphafemale on the Keen website. It was a great review so, I’m not sure what the problem is. Based on of the feedback, it seems like her blocking me wasn’t a bad thing. My assumption, is she wasn’t that great for others. So, I’m cool with that and I’m glad I didn’t waste money like I have on a few others. I’m new to Keen so, I’ve tried out several advisors to see who I connect with the best and so far my favorites have been Alphafemale, Sapphire21(she started quoting words the POI uses and it freaked me out in a good way because at that point I knew she was the real deal), Marie Anna, QOC was okay, Judi white light was also good but I can’t validate if what she said actually true. I’ve been in LP queue for over a week with no movement but I found her personal website online so, I’m scheduled to read with her tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 10:32:17 PM by lightbright79 »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2017, 10:05:45 PM »
seriously stop right there... Don't waste your money.  Lots can tell present and past.... but not future. 

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2017, 10:34:04 PM »
@Bostongirl Have you found any that has been great with future predictions?

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2017, 10:40:04 PM »
@Stilltired I’d rather someone tell me that than waste my money with fairytales and guessing. P

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2017, 10:43:52 PM »
No... The future is not set in stone... The readers i've had luck with that were honest about the past and didn't tell a fairytale to were Readings by Penelope on Esty. Diane731. Has anyone predictions pan out yet. NO!!!!!
Readers on keen that are gifted but not 100% correct. Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups, Soulful Journeys.
I also recommend on getting a general reading. Asking questions always tends to be wrong. The best predictions have been the one's I've never asked about.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 01:39:08 AM »
@Bostongirl I’m shame to admit I’ve read with all those advisors. TarotbyPenelope nailed my situation. I finally read Diane731 yesterday and wasn’t impressed. I have noticed that all of these advisors are 100x better than CP. I read with them for over a year it was the biggest waste of money.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 02:44:10 AM »
So don't waste another year reading with Keen advisors either. Totally waste of money to.

anything