Author Topic: Tarot with Jane  (Read 24330 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Tarot with Jane
« on: March 28, 2013, 02:47:44 PM »
I am starting a thread for her since some of us have read with her and i didn't see one for her already. She was correct for me on her prediction from earlier this month...said i would see my guy at the end of March or beg of April and i saw him this past weekend. She said it would be a romantic get together or something and that was what it was....also said i would get a noticeable change from him in May, will be back to update about that.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Tarot with Jane
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
Tarot with Jane made a prediction that manifested for me.  I asked her if someone would accept my invitation to an event, and she told me he would not and even provided me with the reason he would give. 

I also asked her a contact question, and while the prediction is still pending, her and Ness are the only ones who are still in the running for being correct because everyone elses timeframes have passed without the contact they predicted (the ones who have been incorrect regarding contact: Sweetheart Tarot, SoulLove, Joeana, and Mystic Raven11).  I will provide an update if Jane's contact prediction manifests within the timeframe she provided.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 03:19:01 PM »
we can probably expect her line to fill up now that there is a topic about her.. :)

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »
I am glad to see she has given both positive and negative predictions that turned out to be true!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
Awesomeness, did you try her? If so, what did you think?

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 04:57:30 PM »
No, I didn't.

Angel light

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 04:36:16 PM »
Her contact prediction happened for me recently

Offline newgirl

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 06:48:13 PM »
I read with her and though I really liked her, but her 2 predictions have failed for me, also I gave her benefit of doubt that predictions can be off but she's good with present. Unfortunately, she was ridiculously off with the present the last time I called :(.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 12:55:41 AM »
Loved this reader until recently! I asked about a long term prediction and she was incorrect and contradicted herself..usually she is dead on. I think I the short term she is awesome but in the long term she is not to "keen" lol

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 03:43:05 AM »
Anyone read with her lately?

I have two readings with her recently. Can't validate yet but i do like her style.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 04:43:12 AM »
She was wrong for me on two separate love interests. Meh.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »
So far, she has gotten contact wrong for me.  I read with her twice.  I can't validate anything from her yet... will report back.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 11:10:28 PM »
I have read with her about 4 times, nothing has happened,  next prediction is 2nd week of October will report back
So far, she has gotten contact wrong for me.  I read with her twice.  I can't validate anything from her yet... will report back.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 12:36:45 AM »
I see where i posted i would come back to report on her. She was incorrect on the person in question and he did not make a change

Offline Jade65

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 12:25:29 AM »
I'm chiming in here with my 2 cents but I too have had 3 readings with Jane based on her feedback and she was wrong on 2 predictions for me... waiting on a big one supposedly this month but I'm not so sure now.. if I'm wrong I'll definitely report it. She seemed to have great feedback but I don't think she was completely accurate for me...

anything