Author Topic: Spiritual Medium  (Read 4661 times)

tired of it all

Spiritual Medium
« on: June 03, 2016, 01:56:49 AM »
I have read with Spiritual Medium twice this year and was pretty blown away by her.  She just takes off and gives a steady stream of information, really in depth analysis of what is going on and how it will change.  No fairytale predictions.  More about life lessons and spiritual growth.  When we got cut off on the last call she messages me to make sure I got the rest of the message her guides were telling her.  Very kind and compassionate. 

Unfortunately she is not available often.  Every so often she messages me about being on to take calls, but it is right then, no notice.  She has been on Sunday evening or this week b/c of the holiday, on Monday evening.  Bad time for me to have a reading right before the beginning of a work week so I keep hoping she'll come on at a different time.  But that's when she's been on if you want to look for her.

tired of it all

Re: Spiritual Medium
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 07:51:38 PM »
I had another reading with Spiritual Medium last night, my third, and it was really upsetting.  I asked her about my guides and she started echoing a lot of the same things Judi told me about my guides 2 years ago...and yeah, I posted a little about that here in the thread about Judi, but I'm careful about how much I write, actually I do it in a way that would show me if a reader had been reading what I write...anyway she went into way more than that and said some of the exact same things Judi had said, and also some of the things Dawn Maree told me.  My guard really went up because I thought, ugh I've heard all this before, and my readings with both Judi and Dawn Maree really went downhill after that point.

So I won't go into a lot of specifics but she kept saying I need to "go deeper" with the messages these newer guides are giving me...it got very repetitive, she must have said "go deeper" at least 50 times, to the point where it felt like a hypnotic induction.  She kind of apologized for what they were saying, because they were being sort of pushy but she told me she was just conveying to me what they were saying to her.  But I felt like I had to really probe to try to get anything other useful information out of the reading, and ended up overspending.

After I got off the phone with her I did go into a very deep trance, and I felt like it wasn't good and I fought my way out of it.  Basically the situation is, I cannot trust these guides until they show me who they are and show me that I have good reason to trust them.  However they are putting it back to me that I have to relax and trust them first.  Well after everything I have been through, I don't feel right about that and I am not willing to do that. 

So we are at an impasse, and I wonder what their agenda is because it doesn't feel very helpful to me right now.  If they really have my best interests at heart, wouldn't they try to soften their approach a little?

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 10:53:36 PM »
I have taken Spiritual Medium off my list.  I asked a simple follow up question about how she connects during a reading, and she never responded.  And that last reading was just too repetitive, I had to keep adding money.  She didn't really start getting to the point of things until I had already added quite a bit and reached my limit.  The last time that happened and we got cut off she sent a follow up email on her own to finish up and I really appreciate that.  But since then things have changed, she hasn't been on much and doesn't respond to mails.

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 02:03:21 AM »
Presence you have a really good point there.  Most questions are about relationships and even most of those probably follow certain patterns as well.  I think a lot of readers get stuck in routines of expecting certain types of questions and then answering them certain ways.  And yeah I have thrown many a reader off their game by asking about my guides.  Some have hung up on me immediately.  lol

Spiritual Medium did not come across to me as that type of reader though.  She stood out to me as being very different from other readers, someone who tunes in on a higher plane and comes through with information that is spiritually guided...not just saying what someone is thinking/feeling/will he call again and that kind of thing. 

This reading was a little contradictory to my first two with her because in those her outlook on my ex was very negative.  However in this last reading, when I asked specifically for what my guides had to say, it was a little different.  They gave some advice on what needs to happen before I can reconnect with him, and they were encouraging me that I can create that - which is practically music to my ears since I am a Seth reader and way into YCYOR philosophy.

Actually, you know what, you might be right.  I sensed a little hesitation in her saying those things at the end.  Maybe - IF she has a default pattern as a reader - it might be that she tends to be a bit on the negative side and discourage callers from waiting/hoping for a reconciliation.  That might be why the reading got a little repetitive and I had to probe further before those main points broke through at the end. 

You know what, when she kept saying my guides were telling me to go deeper...the thought crossed my mind that they also might have been telling her to go deeper into the message. 

I should say that after my first two readings with her, she let me know she had a car accident and would not be reading for awhile.  Then she came back but her availability has been very limited and she hasn't responded to mails.  Maybe she is going through a lot right now.  I am too though and that last reading really shook me to the core.  Could be because it was exactly what I needed to hear, or could be because it wasn't clear enough.  I don't know yet, I'm still processing.  I did get an epiphany today about something she relayed to me.   

I wrote to ask how she connects during a reading because that would really help me understand how to process the information I got.  It helps to know who/what/where/how it is coming through.

Maybe she hasn't responded because she has a lot going on and she hasn't been on.  I don't know.  That's the thing about someone not responding, it leaves me in the dark and I don't know, which is kind of a sore spot with me for a lot of reasons but especially since that's where my ex left things between us.  I get really touchy about it so just feel like I can't deal with that right now.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 05:37:44 AM »
Well that last reading I had with Spiritual Medium is starting to make a lot more sense now  >:(  and nothing against her but I do not trust whatever spirit guides were speaking through her.   

She never responded to my message either, fuck this.  I am so sick of these readers dumping their BS on me and then leaving me hanging trying to make sense out of it.

RedVelvet

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 07:04:35 AM »
But do you honestly think these readers  actually care about what happens to you after they give you a reading? A majority (if not all) of them don't.

tired of it all

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 07:26:17 AM »
But do you honestly think these readers  actually care about what happens to you after they give you a reading? A majority (if not all) of them don't.

Yes some of them do care and they follow up after a reading.  It's not even about caring on a personal level, it's about following up with a customer.  Not running their business like it's some fly-by-night operation, here today and gone tomorrow or indefinitely with no communication about what's going on.

The way you say this ("do you honestly think...") comes across as very condescending.  I believe some of them genuinely do care about callers. 

But whether any of them really care or not, I have standards about how I like to do business with people.  Even the worst ebay sellers I've dealt with would eventually answer messages. 

RedVelvet

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 07:39:13 AM »
Sorry you took it as condescending, wasn't my intention but hey, if you're offended by that, then no wonder you're butt hurt about whatever reader not messaging you back. If you have found readers that do care, great. Stick to them then. Not everyone gives a damn to run their business properly. It's all about the money. Some won't ever communicate back. And it sucks but it is what it is.

Yes some of them do care and they follow up after a reading.  It's not even about caring on a personal level, it's about following up with a customer.  Not running their business like it's some fly-by-night operation, here today and gone tomorrow or indefinitely with no communication about what's going on.

The way you say this ("do you honestly think...") comes across as very condescending.  I believe some of them genuinely do care about callers. 

But whether any of them really care or not, I have standards about how I like to do business with people.  Even the worst ebay sellers I've dealt with would eventually answer messages. 

tired of it all

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 07:55:37 AM »
Sorry you took it as condescending, wasn't my intention but hey, if you're offended by that, then no wonder you're butt hurt about whatever reader not messaging you back. If you have found readers that do care, great. Stick to them then. Not everyone gives a damn to run their business properly. It's all about the money. Some won't ever communicate back. And it sucks but it is what it is.

This is a reviews site, so the whole point here is to tell about our experiences with psychics and give our opinions.  This is not a place to bash people for giving their opinion of a psychic, or for wishing to have a better experience.  Your attitude is uncalled for here. 

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 09:03:54 AM »
Well, back on topic...in my first reading with SM she got on the subject of jobs.  I didn't ask about jobs or tell her what I do or anything, she just went there.  She picked up on something I do that is connected to my job, without realizing it, and then a minute or two later she told me "you would be a good ___" which is the job I already do.  I didn't mentioned this to her but I have been thinking maybe I need to get out of this line of work and into something I used to do.  Well she picked up on that old job too - and told me "you wouldn't be happy doing ____" but I was actually a lot happier doing this other type of work, at least at the time (has been over 10 years ago).  I told her that and she said but you didn't do the same thing all day - which is true - and you wouldn't be happy with it if you were doing that all day long. 

What was amazing is that she picked up on the hand movements I used to do in that job and she asked me why she was moving her hands as if she was doing this particular thing.

I don't know what to do about my job though...I just found out there is a change coming up and it's possible things will finally get better.  But if I end up leaving I don't know what kind of work I need to be looking for.  I had a certain thing in mind but she told me I wouldn't be happy doing that.  I just don't have enough experience with her to know where this advice is coming from. 

This is where it would help so much to know what kind of spirits she is connecting to, even just a brief description of who/what they are would put it in perspective for me and help me make up my mind.  Some spirits I want to listen to and others I don't.  Some of them just do not have good advice about practical things like jobs, it's like they live in fantasyland.  Or if it was just her personal opinion based on what they were showing her, it would help to know that too, although I doubt most readers would really be able to discern that.

There are some other things she said too that I didn't feel quite right about...and the last reading, when I asked her to connect to my guides, differed a bit from the other 2 readings.  It's just confusing and a bit contradictory.  She seemed really good in the first 2 readings.  I wouldn't want anyone else to have a bad experience with her...I wouldn't even say not to call her, she might be good for someone else...not like it matters much though if she's never on to take calls. 

RedVelvet

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 06:59:51 PM »
Lol ;D ;D ;D

Offline Onyx222

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 12:04:03 AM »
Lol ;D ;D ;D

What's so funny?

Offline monika

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 01:42:52 AM »
Is she on keen for 2.97$ per minute? So, overall is she worthy to try or not?