Author Topic: Celtic Moon  (Read 21651 times)

Offline Leogirl0808

Celtic Moon
« on: May 09, 2016, 07:07:38 PM »
Hi guys, anyone try her? Her que is usually a wait list.

IntuitiveScorp

Re: Celtic Moon
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 07:16:49 PM »
Hi guys, anyone try her? Her que is usually a wait list.

Yes, I read w/ her back in December 2015. She didn't really give me specifics, just that the person I asked about does care about me & loves me very much.

RedVelvet

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 08:40:57 PM »
She is vague, kind of a fairy tale reader

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 06:21:57 PM »
she has been pretty good for me.  she was correct about contact, the timing of contact and the reason for contact.

Offline Supafly

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 09:52:37 PM »
I've called Kate a lot in the past, I do believe she's gifted. However, timing has been way off. Things she gets does eventually happen.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 09:22:00 AM »
Hi all,
i am new to this forum.
I have contacted celtic moon, kate. She was not correct at all for me. My only concern that brought me to psychics is NO JOB. I have some savings which I dont want to waste here but i get very worried about my career path. Kate was way off.  She was wrong about a former job interview. Timing, prediction outcome everything.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 01:24:28 PM »
She was off on timing for me too. can't say about apology as I've no contact as of yet.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 06:02:20 PM »
She has glowing reviews and I read each and every one before chatting with her.
She seemed to pick up my situation and I have pending predictions with her for October/ November.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 06:51:04 PM »
I've called her in the past.  She got nothing right for me.  She saw a reconciliation and marriage with my ex.  LOL, he turned about to be the biggest con artist on the planet and complete ASSHOLE. Why can't any of the psychics see THAT?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 04:44:54 AM »
Me too tried her, NOTHING she said came out to be true. All predictions wrong.

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 11:47:57 PM »
Celtic Moon has been so far so good with me. Read with her in September when my SM and I weren't even speaking. She picked up on another woman in the picture but told me that will be ending in October and she sees us communicating more and sees reconciliation then. By November we'll be back in full swing.

SM and i started hanging again on October 5th and we're currently spending time together. We've been with each other for going on 48 hours just spending time and hanging out. Communication picked up like she said. The woman is good

Granted it wasn't only her, I've been doing a lot of LOA stuff too but it's working and she's on the money

Offline Reallife

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 03:41:56 AM »
CelticMoon is awesome! I've gotten a number of readings from her over the past year and she's been incredibly accurate for me! I got a reading from Kate last October for this first time when I was having a really hard time from a break-up. I wanted that guy back. I wasn't happy when she told me he wasn't coming back and that someone new was coming in 2 months later. She gave me details about how he looked, how we'd meet, how he'd treat me, told me it would move very fast and he'd be my life partner. I thought I was getting a fairy tail reading too, but I'm here to tell you that she was dead on right!!! I contacted her back a few weeks ago so excited to tell her my new guy is exactly as she described him to be, down to every detail AND we just got engaged last month! I couldn't believe it! She didn't let me give up hope and it happened just like she said!! I think sometimes people tend to feel predictions don't happen or things are wrong because timing can be a bit off or we may take actions ourselves that can change predictions. She's the real deal and truly gifted.  If you have faith, patience, and take her advice, things do come around, even if it's not right away! I know there's another Celtic Moon on Keen and likes to bash her and have people bash her on sites like these to destroy her, which is sad. Kate has a great heart and she's the only one I call now! I love this girl!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 04:56:13 AM »
I talked to her about my POI and a new woman he's seeing.   He has had a friend in the past who was manipulative, wanting more and created drama.  This is the woman that Kate described but she kept saying it was the new woman. I feel maybe she was reading both woman and combined them because she said he would stop communicating all together in a few weeks and start coming back to me.  However, the drama friend, he said he has not spoke to for a month or more.  So it was a little confusing.  I don't think she really connected with the new woman at all. Maybe because there is nothing there? 

Offline Jjj

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2016, 02:03:07 AM »
Anybody read with her recently

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 04:27:16 AM »
I read on a Ripoffreport that she was very good. I am considering getting a reading with her maybe..... One thing that makes me raise my eyebrow (and this ALWAYS make me raise my eyebrow when any reader says this) she states that she is "a world renown psychic" and says and I quote "I have been filmed live many times on tv, news, paranormal documentaries, and performed filmed investigations." Advisors can say anything they want on Keen to make themselves sound amazing and to me this sounds shady, but that's just me. I would love to see a list of these accolades to fact check. One problem with Keen is that they do not test the readers. Anyone can sign up. Just my humble opinion. 

anything