Author Topic: Celtic Moon  (Read 21648 times)

Offline Jjj

Re: Celtic Moon
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 04:44:55 AM »
I read on a Ripoffreport that she was very good. I am considering getting a reading with her maybe..... One thing that makes me raise my eyebrow (and this ALWAYS make me raise my eyebrow when any reader says this) she states that she is "a world renown psychic" and says and I quote "I have been filmed live many times on tv, news, paranormal documentaries, and performed filmed investigations." Advisors can say anything they want on Keen to make themselves sound amazing and to me this sounds shady, but that's just me. I would love to see a list of these accolades to fact check. One problem with Keen is that they do not test the readers. Anyone can sign up. Just my humble opinion.

I had a chat with and phone reading. (Different times) and she pretty much gave the same reading. I told her straight up "no false hope please, im tired of that".....she told me to move forward with an open mind and heart. She does see my like with my girl coming back around full circle and us being back together but to not put my life on hold.
I dont count on timeframes anymore so i shall see what happens.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2016, 06:26:07 AM »
I read on a Ripoffreport that she was very good. I am considering getting a reading with her maybe..... One thing that makes me raise my eyebrow (and this ALWAYS make me raise my eyebrow when any reader says this) she states that she is "a world renown psychic" and says and I quote "I have been filmed live many times on tv, news, paranormal documentaries, and performed filmed investigations." Advisors can say anything they want on Keen to make themselves sound amazing and to me this sounds shady, but that's just me. I would love to see a list of these accolades to fact check. One problem with Keen is that they do not test the readers. Anyone can sign up. Just my humble opinion.

I had a chat with and phone reading. (Different times) and she pretty much gave the same reading. I told her straight up "no false hope please, im tired of that".....she told me to move forward with an open mind and heart. She does see my like with my girl coming back around full circle and us being back together but to not put my life on hold.
I dont count on timeframes anymore so i shall see what happens.

If you are seeking a dynamite MALE reader - give Karma Warrior a try. I just discovered him a few months ago. He is dirt cheap ($2.49/min) and he has a fantastic way of reading. Super knowledgeable and really worth the money. Just a suggestion. I found him to be really awesome. Very different than the general reading on Keen.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 07:29:38 AM »
I got a reading from her awhile back in July about and ex and she gave me 4-5 or so months till we might reconnect and then got another reading from her in September and moved it to 2-3 months. She does line up with a lot of my trusted readers. And shes the only one who stuck with the timeframes. But she is known. I wouldnt say world renown but she has some interviews and videos online and has her own website.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 01:54:51 AM »
Anyone with Predictions that occurred from this one?

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 03:57:17 AM »
Anyone with Predictions that occurred from this one?

Mine has. Me and my guy are back on in November like she predicted.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2017, 05:14:08 PM »
Holy sh!t, she's good. That was worth every penny. Predictions are pending but she got us like she's our mutual best friend.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2017, 06:01:11 PM »
read with her on and off for 6 months nothing come true like always She blocked me when I give her a bad review lol. Maybe I can't be read.

candiednut

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2017, 06:03:58 PM »
read with her on and off for 6 months nothing come true like always She blocked me when I give her a bad review lol. Maybe I can't be read.

you're so funny lol

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2017, 06:08:30 PM »

you're so funny lol
She give me false hope for 6 months. read her review I was one of the people who give her 2 star.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2017, 06:46:00 PM »
Never mind maybe she was right my poi just contact me. Maybe she is not read who known.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 09:41:16 PM »
I read with her a bit Friday night and longer yesterday morning, and the more I listen back the more I like her. Her timeline and events are consistent with my trusted readers but she gave me specific details and emotions as to why they happen that let me know she was really connected because I told her nothing. Her reading made me trust the predictions more.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2017, 02:30:51 AM »
Contact prediction came true already. She said next week or two, it was two days past a week.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2017, 02:47:54 AM »
Contact prediction came true already. She said next week or two, it was two days past a week.

Nice!

She was half right for me too, right for contact at least, feelings not so much (at least from what I know).

I like her, she is fast too.

ladya

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 06:00:42 PM »
predictions pending for CM but i liked her. picked up the situation well. not crazy detailed or the most amazing reading i ever had but if what she says pans out ill give her credit where credit is due.

Offline whskers

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 07:01:27 PM »
I like her! Very quick to pick up situation without asking too much detail so but all predictions are still pending...