Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 83298 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2017, 05:51:48 PM »
Joy - no, I haven't although I want to. (She is expensive though. Cookie is a little less and has a proven track record with me so she's probably who I would spend that kind of money with.) I have not spoken with Val or Laurie either.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »
I had an incredible reading with Jenna last night with predictions for the very near future. Will update in a few weeks. Our readings have definitely evolved and gotten more specific and strong. I don't read with her a lot because of expense with the chat function, so when I do talk to her it feels like it's a fresh, unbiased look at the situation.

As an aside, she has an amazing ability to get phrases we've said to each other and address the issues while repeating the phrases back to me as if he's thought about it and is answering me. Blows me away.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »
I read with her last night.  She was nice.  I do  hate chatting on my phone cause I feel like I type too slow.  She said she saw things improving and she said stuff others have said.  She did say things will be rough a little longer.  It didn't seem fairy tale or doom and gloom.  I didn't say much I let her tell me.  I just asked how he feels and where things are going.  I did tell her I feel like giving up.

stargazer

« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2017, 03:43:36 AM »
Now that it's been several months since my last reading with her, I can confirm that her specific predictions didn't come to pass. I think she's a decent reader for overall outcome stuff  but not for a detailed reading of future events

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2017, 05:33:01 PM »
Haha mine are due feb march but her timelines are always never accurate but I don't think her predictions will pass too..I don't see it happening

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2017, 03:02:11 AM »
I have a Lady Jenna hit to report. I just went over the transcript of my last reading and saw it. She correctly got the tone of the next communication with POI, and was the only one to get that it would be meaningful to me, and make me happy. She said I was very close to a happy point. Yep! She also correctly got that it wouldn't be a super-long conversation. She was off in timing, thought it was in the next couple of days - so did Prophet Rose - but it was about three weeks later. Thought those of you with Jenna predictions to come would like to know this!  :)

The part about it being meaningful to me and making me happy is, to me, very significant. As I said, nobody else got that. In fact, Zadalia and Soulmate Finder Kathryn both said he'd be short and unresponsive until he suddenly contacts wanting to see me.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 03:04:02 AM by Shayalay »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2017, 05:35:34 AM »
I have a Lady Jenna hit to report. I just went over the transcript of my last reading and saw it. She correctly got the tone of the next communication with POI, and was the only one to get that it would be meaningful to me, and make me happy. She said I was very close to a happy point. Yep! She also correctly got that it wouldn't be a super-long conversation. She was off in timing, thought it was in the next couple of days - so did Prophet Rose - but it was about three weeks later. Thought those of you with Jenna predictions to come would like to know this!  :)

The part about it being meaningful to me and making me happy is, to me, very significant. As I said, nobody else got that. In fact, Zadalia and Soulmate Finder Kathryn both said he'd be short and unresponsive until he suddenly contacts wanting to see me.

Thankyou for that.her timing is ALWAYS OFF.still waiting on predictions due feb-march  so will see

stargazer

« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
Thankyou for that.her timing is ALWAYS OFF.still waiting on predictions due feb-march  so will see
hi, did ladyJenna end up being right with this time frame?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 06:41:16 PM by stargazer »

Offline Mememe

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2017, 09:10:18 AM »
I've been wanting to speak to L.J

seems like she only takes appointments now.   But everytime i send get a request she never accepts it.   Im confused lol

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
I spoke with her briefly last night (chat malfunctioned  >:( ) and when I got her, she was on and available. However, after the chat messed up she emailed me minutes and said she had an appointment in a few but after that we could continue. I never did see her on and available again though.

The chat was great, I was really annoyed with Keen for being so glitchy. I just love Jenna. I feel like she gets to the heart of the issue and events and how they will affect me emotionally, which is what I really want to know.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2017, 03:15:03 PM »
I chatted with her last year ... and I was only able to catch her that one time on chat, I remember never seeing her available again, just "busy" but I guess I got lucky that one time.  She was nice, I remember, realistic and I felt she nailed the situation at the time..

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2017, 04:33:29 PM »
I had some great readings chat and phone from lady Jenna. Nothing came true. They were great stories though.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »
Are the chats just as informative as her phone calls?

I ask because, months ago, I got lucky and caught her available by phone. It was an amazing reading. Over the weeks, I had tried several times to make appointments and she never accepted any of them.

I'm tempted to try chat as a last resort. I just wonder if chat readings are just as good.

I've only had chat readings with her and they're excellent. She has made many predictions for me that have come true although timing is generally off, she thinks things will happen too soon. She was the only one who nailed beforehand my last conversation with POI, and how it would affect me.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2017, 04:43:12 AM »
I read with her for the first time and it was in chat.   I don't really know what to say.  She didnt really blow me away or tell me anything specific.  Just generic responses.  She gave me a vague idea of what she sees....

Wasn't too thrilled...

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2017, 05:13:09 AM »
I read with her for the first time and it was in chat.   I don't really know what to say.  She didnt really blow me away or tell me anything specific.  Just generic responses.  She gave me a vague idea of what she sees....

Wasn't too thrilled...

Mememe You stole the words right out of my mouth. I read with her recently through chat and felt it was very general, no mind-blowing details, it was very disappointing. It was as if I could have given someone that same reading just for fun. She said my POI pays close attention to me one day and focuses on other things the next... like ok that could apply to anyone.. and then she said his feelings were developing, which isn't true at all. I've known my POI for years. She automatically assumed this was a new thing and said he was going to be making plans with me... again no because he does not live in the same state right now..