Author Topic: Lady Jenna  (Read 82580 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Lady Jenna
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2021, 02:42:05 PM »
Omg is she the one on Kasamba? Dont even bother wasting money she lies so confidently you’ll lose money and time..

No, this one is on keen!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2021, 03:21:52 AM »
She was  wrong about everything when I read with her, but this was a few years back.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2021, 07:10:05 PM »
She increasingly became more inaccurate for me. The first two chats were great and she predicted an argument no one else did. But since that, she has become so inaccurate. Nothing she has said came to pass in the timeframes she said. She's positive but it seemed like fairytales.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #198 on: January 19, 2021, 01:29:07 AM »
I have an update. I read with Lady Jenna most recently about a week ago (I've read with her only a handful of times over a couple years), and I asked her about a different (new) poi, and she said that as much as he's attracted/feels a connection to me, he doesn't want anything serious. Which was surprising for me bc we had known each other a long time, and when things started becoming more romantic, it was getting exciting and our dates were fun and I thought we could be on the way to something special.

And sure enough, he called things off today saying he's not ready for anything serious, sigh. So that happened.

When I asked if I'd hear from my main poi I usually ask about, she said most likely in February, but not this month, which so far is correct. She said overall January feels difficult and painful. I guess she wasn't kidding lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2023, 02:14:58 AM »
Anybody talked to her lately? I just did after years. I asked for general readings on a few areas, some of it resonated, most didn't. She wasn't as good as I remember but I used to ask specific questions. Maybe she's better with those instead of general readings?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2023, 02:19:23 AM »
Very inaccurate for me.

anything