Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232855 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #375 on: June 11, 2013, 01:53:30 AM »
Synergy, thanks for the update and congratulations on the job!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #376 on: June 11, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
Thanks, everyone!!!!!!

Wishful,
I have been reading with Ness for awhile, but I do know that not long ago she was still accepting new clients on her personal site readingsbyness.com.  She has experienced a personal loss recently, so I do not know if she is readily available.  She's really generous with minutes though.  I know there have been others who have not had success with her, but for me, she has been one of the best with only one prediction that failed (and even that one, I do have to be honest and give her credit bc while some people don't like changed predictions, she did tell me it went from a yes to a maybe because of this person's connection with someone else, and that did in fact happen.  So I'm not mad about the changed prediction). 

powerofnow,
OMG, I completely agree.  I think Gaylene is really good with current and short term predictions, and I still would maintain that opinion of her.  That's why I was so blown away when this happened months after the fact. 

With regards to Aurora, I did call her again, and she ended up changing her outcome which was wrong.  I wouldn't say I don't like her anymore, but I simply didn't call back when she ended up being wrong because I had a few other readers who I would say are have a better accuracy rate for me.  I also HATE it when readers change their rates frequently, and she does this.  It simply rubs me the wrong way.  She still does have one of the biggest, most unexpected predictions that manifested for me on her record, so I do think she's gifted. 

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #377 on: June 11, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »
Whoops, you did it again!! Hahaha, Synergy grrrrl, I love your updates/reviews. You are lucky that you have such good connections with a few readers. I personally have had nothing major manifest. I plan to do a whirlwind review as well but as of late my work schedule has overcome me. I quit calling psychics in March and it feels great. One step at a time and I am happy to hear you recently made the decision to stop calling. It's liberating, I promise.  :-*

Offline guesswho

« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »
Syn - How lucky are you?!  That could have been you caught up in that old stupid "C" situation.  Congratulations on the promotion too!  It's about time things started turning around.

Who would have thought Gaylene was right about something that far away?  I'm shocked.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #379 on: September 23, 2013, 01:15:46 AM »
Hey all! It's been a really long time, I hope you all are doing well, moved on and received new exciting things in your life! I definitely have and the ex issue that I struggled with (many of the older members know) is really not something I hold onto anymore. A year really changes a lot of things.

I have to give credit where it's due and would like to update that Sherri Lynn made another accurate prediction for me. I called her in mid August about job prospects, she said that I would get a full time job by October, right down my alley. I told her I had been on a couple interviews and didn't hear anything back. She immediately picked up on a lady that was really backed up with catch up work. That I reach out to this lady, and I did. Two weeks later, she emailed me to come in for a second interview with her boss. And here I am, working at their company already. I asked Sherri if this was going to federal or private, she said this felt like a smaller company and was private, and that's exactly what it is.

I didn't know which "lady" this was because I had interviewed with a few, but she would be the one that would be really bogged down because she recently lost an office manager and a coordinator, so she was taking her their responsibilities. After I started my first day, she mentioned that to me, and how hectic it has been for her.

She was also accurate on a graduate school exam I took, she said I'd do well but not as well as I wanted. And my score came back 1 point short of a score I'd be happy with.

Now I know she hasn't worked for some, but I can assure you that she is gifted. She picked up my parent's nationality... with nothing from me. That was crazy.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #380 on: September 23, 2013, 01:27:42 AM »
Thats great Serendipity. Who is Sherri Lynn? She on Keen?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2013, 03:34:47 AM »
Serendipity that's great!! I am so glad you like her and that she has worked for you. Over these past four years that i have been calling psychics, she is one of the few readers who has been consistently accurate for me. She can be wrong sometimes, but usually she is on point. She is also very fair-priced.... she charges $50 for a 30 minute reading.

@bstalling, Sherri Lynn is a local reader in my area that i had recommended a while back when some people on here were lost with online readers who had given them false hope. If you would like her info (or if anyone else would), please PM me and i can give you her contact information.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #382 on: September 23, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
Wow!  After reading this I went back to my notes that I took when reading with Sherri Lynn earlier this year in late January.  I had really not given her much credit at the time of the reading because although she picked up on quite a few details that seemed plausible, there were 2 things she said that sort of bothered me.  Now re-reading these notes, perhaps she was on to something all along, that I had not remembered until today.

She said first that my ex would come back around later this year.  But when I asked the reason for his return she basically covered all possible scenarios- 1. he will come back either for truth in which I will get closure, or 2. for romance and reconciliation or 3. he will come back but I will be with someone else.  At the time of the reading I wondered how psychic could she be in giving me that sort of answer!!!!  Which one would it be?

Anyway, in addition to that sort of fuzzy answer she later said that the angels were telling her that I would receive some news in April 2013.  I asked what kind of news, and her reply was that "it was something I would need to know".  Well, once again that was a bit bothersome.  Would it be good news, bad news, helpful news.  She could not say.  It was after that second issue in my reading that I was prepared to chalk it up as another of those readings that I paid for but would have to consider "purely for entertainment".

Until today, that is, when I re-read my notes.  You see on April 15, I did receive some rather shocking news that my father was ill.....and my dad died two weeks later on April 30, 2013.

(
Serendipity that's great!! I am so glad you like her and that she has worked for you. Over these past four years that i have been calling psychics, she is one of the few readers who has been consistently accurate for me. She can be wrong sometimes, but usually she is on point. She is also very fair-priced.... she charges $50 for a 30 minute reading.

@bstalling, Sherri Lynn is a local reader in my area that i had recommended a while back when some people on here were lost with online readers who had given them false hope. If you would like her info (or if anyone else would), please PM me and i can give you her contact information.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #383 on: September 28, 2013, 08:22:24 PM »
Until today, that is, when I re-read my notes.  You see on April 15, I did receive some rather shocking news that my father was ill.....and my dad died two weeks later on April 30, 2013.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, BA.  :'(

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #384 on: September 28, 2013, 08:26:55 PM »
Thank you. It has been very difficult, I will admit.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, BA.  :'(

fiercefoxie

« Reply #385 on: October 04, 2013, 04:10:50 PM »
I seriously made the decision this past week to break free from psychic calls and just focus on using the laws taught by Neville Goodard to change the things in my life that I desire to have.  Anyhow, I couldn't sleep last night and I started thinking about what a crazy week this has been for me (because I got invited to go away for the weekend by 2 men) which reminded me of the reading I had with a man named Aaron from Psychic Access.

I had a couple of readings with him and I felt like he was accurate for present stuff and when it came to reconciliation with my ex, he always saw it really far out, like 6 months.

I had 2 calls with him in August, 5 days apart.

This is what he told me would happen: (using P = prediction and A = actual)
  • P: there would be a couple of guys practically begging me to be in a long-term relationship over the next few months. He said at least 2 men, definitely more than 1.
    A: I am currently talking to 3 men which all 3 are interested in me
  • P: Said I would meet one really quick here, within the next month and the second one would enter the picture in about 1.5 months
    A: At the time of the call, I had just started texting with a man from a dating site that I hadn't logged onto in a long time. He texts me faithfully everyday and we have spoken on the phone a few times, he continues to ask me to meet up for dinner or lunch but I decline (just not ready).

I just met this second man about  2 weeks ago (exactly 1.5 months as predicted), first it was about getting advice through a forum about the type of car I am going to buy but it escalated to him sending me pictures, asking to see mine and then he has started calling me almost every night. He invited me to go to San Diego this weekend for an off-road expo but I couldn't go.

The 3rd man is a man I knew from highschool. I attended a wedding with him Labor Day weekend and since then he has asked me a few times to come up to his cabin with him. I know the first 2 are definitely seeking me out for dating/relationship and the third man I am not certain yet what his motives are.

• P: I mentioned my frustration regarding the last sexual experience with my ex just a few days prior to this call. I told him I felt used sexually by him because he left me high and dry. Aaron specifically said "Well, that had more to do with him being tired"
    A: 2 weeks after this call with Aaron, my ex texted me and apologized for leaving me unsatisfied. He said "I just can't stay up late anymore", meaning his body won't allow him because he is too tired.
  • P: He said I needed to talk to him about the FWB relationship. He said my ex sees the relationship as FWB because that is all he can offer me right now but that his feelings are deeper than FWB. He said "that conversation will come up again rather quickly, I think sooner than you would like it to".
    A: 11 days after that call, the conversation came up and it was discussed.

Now, he was completely wrong for a prediction in July. He saw me going on this annual camping trip he does every year but that didn't happen.

Offline skyline

« Reply #386 on: October 04, 2013, 09:58:14 PM »
I had a couple of readings with him and I felt like he was accurate for present stuff and when it came to reconciliation with my ex, he always saw it really far out, like 6 months.

Probably a sign of a genuine reader. Most of the time we call we're looking instant gratification, and that's the allure of Keen, but I've noticed most predictions that come true take 3-6 months.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #387 on: October 04, 2013, 11:30:52 PM »

Probably a sign of a genuine reader. Most of the time we call we're looking instant gratification, and that's the allure of Keen, but I've noticed most predictions that come true take 3-6 months.

Yea, I think that is true. Some of the ones I have had to come true were also months later.

Offline believeornot

« Reply #388 on: November 08, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »
Hi Luckystar,

Could you please PM me for Sherri Lynn's info.?  I have been desperately seeking an accurate prediction for a job prospect.  I've tried about 10 psychics on CP, and none have been correct in the last 4 months.  Thank you in advance. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #389 on: November 09, 2013, 12:38:27 AM »
The PM function is currently not working so here it is:

http://stlouispsychic-sherrilynn.com/information_page.htm

Her contact info is at the bottom of the page. I hope she works for you. She has been about 75-80% right for me overall, with love and relationship questions being the reason i can't give her a higher percentage. She has been slightly off for me in a few readings regarding relationships.