Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 233136 times)

Offline lovelygirl86

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #360 on: April 06, 2013, 04:37:22 AM »
This is an amazing story! I love reading your thanks to god. That was beautiful. Always remember that god is your provider! Hope everything works out for you as far as finding employment and a man!

Hi guys don't know if this goes here but will just put it here.

Sapphire has been telling me that as am very worried about being homeless and not knowing what to do that her guides are saying that I will survive and that God will see me through in mysterious ways

Yesterday my sister came over and gave me a cheque for $1000 (one thousand). This lady does not have money but she said that something moved to give it to me. I thanked her, cried and promised to pay her back with interest. She then said NO, that it was a gift not to be repaid. Wow.

I put the cheque in my bank today and wrote out a cheque to my landlord.

I give all glory to God the creator of heaven and earth. I believe that  God exists and I could not have made it so far with almost 2 yrs of unemployment and no unemployment benefits coming in.

Glory be to the father, son and holy spirit. Who remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

God just gave me shelter for another month.

Father God thank you.amen.

jen80

« Reply #361 on: April 07, 2013, 12:46:49 AM »
Thank you guys. Haven't been coming on much as I have an exam coming up this mth.

Everything is to the glory of God who has kept me above water. He has turn my one fish into multiples even though I caused my own problems he has been giving me a lifeline. I have the exam.
I hope everyone is doing well and getting predictions come to pass.

jen80

« Reply #362 on: April 07, 2013, 05:22:19 AM »
This is an amazing story! I love reading your thanks to god. That was beautiful. Always remember that god is your provider! Hope everything works out for you as far as finding employment and a man!

Hi guys don't know if this goes here but will just put it here.

Sapphire has been telling me that as am very worried about being homeless and not knowing what to do that her guides are saying that I will survive and that God will see me through in mysterious ways

Yesterday my sister came over and gave me a cheque for $1000 (one thousand). This lady does not have money but she said that something moved to give it to me. I thanked her, cried and promised to pay her back with interest. She then said NO, that it was a gift not to be repaid. Wow.

I put the cheque in my bank today and wrote out a cheque to my landlord.

I give all glory to God the creator of heaven and earth. I believe that  God exists and I could not have made it so far with almost 2 yrs of unemployment and no unemployment benefits coming in.

Glory be to the father, son and holy spirit. Who remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

God just gave me shelter for another month.

Father God thank you.amen.
thanks lovelygirl. Everything is to the glory of God. He is truly the only one that never fails. I got another miraculous money this month also. Its been incredible what God has done for me.

jen80

« Reply #363 on: April 12, 2013, 03:36:09 PM »
Going through my notes, I have to talk about my bam bam thank u maam number one reader kisha (aries intuition).

I now have a phd on kisha.

When she tells you weeks,days etc pls never mind that AND if she tells u what the prediction is for specifically also ignore that. Let me explain:

Kisha knows am looking for a job (I think the whole world knows by now as I can't shut up about it) and so when she sees things she references it to the job. E.g last mth she saw a '9' and said that I will be financially ok and referenced it to the job hunt. Then this mth she saw a 1 and 2 for  another financial ok thing. She saw a '4' for a guy etc. Anyway what am saying is that kisha's predictions will come to pass but not the way she is interpreting (many times her interpretation is spot on but sometimes its not so don't hold on to her interpretation, just take the number and what the generic meaning may be).

On the '9'th of this month I got an $800 cheque ( she saw it as financial stability, her interpretation was wrong but her prediction was right as it was financial)

Yesterday was the '11'th and today the 12th, I got a cheque for $1500 yesterday and deposited it today. All went with the numbers she gave me.

On the '4'th I was pursued by a guy( am not interested though).

I have a PHD on this lady. She is about a 90 percent reader if not more for me.

I think those that she has failed maybe did not understand her. I went to the school of kisha. Its taken a while but am learning her more each time.

She has remained my number one reader.
Love her.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 03:43:15 PM by jen80 »

jen80

« Reply #364 on: April 12, 2013, 08:11:39 PM »
Ok guys and dolls got a prediction to tell you. I know I don't sound upbeat and thrilled to death but u can't blame me I want the main thing to come already but I have to at least give kudos to what these readers get.

I was contacted today by a woman who had a job opportunity for me and I applied to it and so crossing my fingers.

The reason I don't pop a bottle of wine and celebrate is because its just a 'job opportunity' and not the job signed sealed delivered.

KISHA : gave me the numbers that matched this job opportunity.

QUEEN OF CUPS:  gave me numbers that fell on today's date and also said a woman would contact me for that.

LAKHEI: for the past two months she's been saying that a woman is going to contact me about a job opportunity. She said the woman was a fire sign ( I will try to find out the woman's birthday to check that).

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2013, 08:17:00 PM »
Hey Jen...hopefully you will get the job.  :)

About Lakhei....a lot of us tried her....she seems to be right on alot of things for me and off on a few others but, how did you get her to tell you details like the fire sign thing? When i have read with her before she has been rather general and much better in terms of yes and no questions.

jen80

« Reply #366 on: April 12, 2013, 09:09:14 PM »
Had a long reply but it disappered. So I will summarize.

@lucky thanks. Yep she can at times be general but I think its the way things are asked.

I used the method suggested here on the forum of a job in next '3mths' and she said yes that woman would contact me. This mth when I asked about the job again she talked about the fire sign woman contacting me.

I also asked her to give me a general reading she said she didn't do that but that she would try for me. I guess she trusts me that I will accept what she says in that general reading thing if it doesn't resonate.

While typing and retyping this reply I texted the woman and she said her bd was november 8th. Is that a fire sign?.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #367 on: April 12, 2013, 09:14:42 PM »
@Jen November 8th is the sign of Scorpio, which is a water sign.

jen80

« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2013, 09:39:51 PM »
@Jen November 8th is the sign of Scorpio, which is a water sign.
well that sucks. Maybe she got the woman and not the sign or another woman who is a fire sign will come. Idk

jen80

« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2013, 02:25:59 PM »
Here go again.
Got contact about an hour ago from a WOMAN about a job opportunity. I don't know her or when I applied to them but she called and said she would send me some information in the mail. So pls everyone pray for me.

So it is a woman but I don't know her to ask her sign to see if its the 'fire sign' woman lakei talked about but I will keep it in mind and if I get into the company I will ask her and let you guys know.

Today's job contact also corresponds with what kisha and queen of cups 18 (anne) told me.

Do you know the crazy thing is that when I woke up this morning I looked at kisha's book( she has her own seperate book, didn't want to taint her with the other readers' crap, actually my four readers are seperate from the rest of the jungle) to see with my calucations if something was to happen today and I saw a job contact and then drove to the post office to see if I got something in the mail and I didn't then I turned on my phone and waited and sure enough it came (my phd on kisha is not a joke).

So am going into prayer mode.

Offline momo

« Reply #370 on: May 30, 2013, 11:51:31 PM »
Alright, so this is a list of readers I've had "success" with-

*Craig Eugene(Keen)- first read with him almost 2 years ago about an ex. He wasn't overly positive, said I'd get contact within a couple months & that my ex would try to be back in my life but that he(Craig) wasn't too sure about us actually getting back together. True & true. I kinda dismissed that reading cus it wasn't what I wanted to hear at the time. About a year ago I realized how right he had been & I began to read with him again. I'd say he's really good at current feelings/situations. His predictions tend to be on the vague side. I'm not too sure how to explain that but he DOES make predictions. I think he's been wrong for me only once; I asked him about 3 months ago if I'd get a second job any time soon & he said he didn't see much change in my work situation for the time being. I just got a second job & I start in June. He's super sweet but quick, sometimes too quick I think!

*Jupiterinlove(keen)- really sweet. Found out about her at beginning of the year. Those predictions were spot on. To be honest though, these last couple times I've read with her she's been a little too vague.

*Abundant Visions(Gaylene)- like many of you here say, spot on with current situations. About 90% right on short term predictions but from there on her accuracy kinda drops.

*Josephines Eyes(keen)- good with current situation & contact predictions have been pretty good.

*Neptune Seer(keen)- same, good with the current stuff. Got my job predictions right. Funny thing is though, her timing seems to be more accurate when she doesn't give exact numbers than when she does.

*Tarot with Jane(keen)- my first reading was spot on & predictions happened as she said. But then I decided. to have a quick chat with her about a month after... total opposite of first reading & those predictions turned out to be wrong.

*Tarot Truth by Kelly(keen)- same thing. I was so impressed by the first reading, it seemed like she knew me by heart. A few months later, reading changed to complete opposite.

Anyways, I've read with soooo many more(shameful, I know), but these people seem to work for me best. Hope everyone has a good rest of the day. :)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #371 on: June 10, 2013, 04:50:22 PM »
Hi everyone.  Long time, no post.  It's actually feels fantastic to live life and not be completely consumed with readings.  My last reading was on May 23rd, which may not seem as if it was that long ago, but it is quite awhile for me based on how frequently I used to get readings.  Also, I only had 3 readings in May, which is another big improvement. 

Anyways, on to what this post is all about... stuff that actually happened!!!  I hopped into chat the other day and let some of you know about this, but I wanted to post it on the forum for reference. 

Quick background:  Since last year I have been trying to get a promotion at work.  I am already doing the job itself, so there wouldn't be a change to the work, only to my title and pay.  My boss kept promising she would make it happen, but HR was always finding a way to block the change.  I had decided that if it didn't happen soon, I'd start looking elsewhere, even though I work for a great, stable company.  I found out a few weeks ago that the promotion was being routed to management for approval, so I knew it was a done deal, but it's official today, so I'll share who was right. 

Who was right about work...

Ness:  At the beginning of the year, I called Ness and asked her about work.  She told me that I would get a promotion in May or June.  Interestingly enough, our "merit" (yearly increases and/or promos) usually go into effect in May, so I was expecting it then, but it was pushed to June this year due to budget issues.  I can see why she couldn't get a handle on the month, but either way, she was correct.  Ness has been about 85% accurate for me (best at contact and timeframe predictions.  Also, if she says "no", I can pretty much take it to the bank) and has only been wrong on one thing.  If I ever feel like I need a reading, she would be my go-to. 

Aries Intuition: Kisha has been telling me for awhile that I would get the new job title.  It's interesting because the first time I asked her about this at the end of 2012, she stated that she was confused by the term "promotion" because she didn't think my job would change at all.  She saw an increase in pay and a "reclassification" of sorts.  This does fit the scenario because I've already been performing this job for a couple of years.  Anyways, I asked her about this 3 or 4 times since the end of 2012 and she always gave me a "6", which she believed to be June.  This last time I asked (last month), she gave me a 6 and an 8.  Our changes go into effect on Saturdays, so that would be 6/8.  Also, the first paycheck the increase will appear on is the one I will receive 6/28, so the 8 fits in two ways.  *I know she doesn't work for everyone, and she has honestly been hit or miss for me lately, but this one was spot on.  I think if it is "written" or in the works, so to speak, Kisha sees it for me. *  At this point, I'd rate Kisha a 75%.  She used to be close to perfect, but none of her predictions regarding a new man coming into my life have panned out for me. 

Joeana:  Ok, this one is the most shocking for me.  When I called Joeana I had no intention of asking about work.  I wanted to know about a romantic situation.  I will be up front and say she was COMPLETELY WRONG on the romantic situation.  Anyways, the call went on for awhile because she was really accurate on current.  She eventually got to the work front, and she told me that I was unhappy because I have been performing beyond my current job title, and I have been hoping for a promotion for awhile.  She said that I would finally get the desired promotion in June.  She told me not to expect a huge pay raise, but that I would be happy with the increase anyways because all I really wanted was the title.  This was all true.  She was correct on both how I was feeling and how the situation would pan out.  I'm torn on what to think of her overall because she was so wrong about W.  She was right about something else (minor) that I'll list separately below.

Queen of Cups18 (Anne):  I called Anne about something completely unrelated, and on her own she brought up an upcoming change at work to take place in May or June.  Correct. 

Madame Pamita (private reader):  I called Madame Pamita early this year.  We focused on romance, but towards the end of the reading I asked her what she saw professionally.  She accurately described my situation and my frustration and predicted I would get a desired promotion by the beginning of summer.  Correct.

Other random predictions that have manifested:

Joeana:  Those of you who know my many stories may remember good old "C".  In my reading with Joeana, she brought up a recent past ex/love who would be returning to my life in a non-romantic sense.  She said this person has been away, but he would return, and I would spend time with him socially.  This all has happened with C. 

Queen of Cups18:  Similarly, Anne said a past love would return and there would be chemistry and time spent, but no reconnection.  Absolutely fits with the C situation. 

Sweetheart Tarot:  I called Sweetheart once to ask about W.  So far I can't really say that she is right or wrong overall on that situation, BUT something random she said is panning out as we speak.  She told me that I would communicate with W frequently while he is overseas.  This I expected and isn't such a big prediction, BUT she did tell me that she saw us communicating about a legal issue.  She was confused because she knew the legal issue wouldn't be about the two of us, but it would be a matter involving one of us.  She assumed it was him, as did I, considering I wasn't involved in any legal issues.  Well, (out of nowhere and unexpectedly) my ex (the father of my children) has found himself in a legal issue that W has been really concerned about.  He checks in on me frequently to ask how it's going and if I'm ok or if I've been impacted in any way.  His interest in the matter has surprised me because he seems genuinely concerned about me.  Sweetheart Tarot specifically said the discussions about the legal matter would somehow make me feel warmer towards him.  All correct up to this point...

Now for the kicker...

Gaylene:  In December/January (the last time I read with her), Gaylene brought up "C" on her own.  She said that he would NOT move out of state to be with the new gf, and when the time came to make the decision, he would actually break up with her.  Not only did I not believe Gaylene, I was pretty pissed off she'd even bring up the topic at all.  I had finally let go of the idea of C ever returning, and I wasn't getting readings about him.  Fast forward to last month when this very thing happened.  Based on conversations with mutual friends, I knew C was getting ready to quit so he could move out of state to be with his gf.  He had even selected a school out there so he could finish his studies.  When the time came, he actually ended up cheating on the gf with the previous ex he had left me for (gross... they deserve each other), and then would up breaking up with the out of state gf after confessing that he cheated.  He is now dating the first ex, and I have lost quite a bit of respect for him.  Every now and then I have those feelings creep up, but he's not the person I thought he was and I have no hope he'll ever meet that standard again.  Regardless, Gaylene was absolutely correct on what would happen.

I guess that's it for now.  I hope this helps! 

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #372 on: June 10, 2013, 10:33:22 PM »
Hi Synergy!!!
It's good to see you on here again.  Thanks for taking the time to report on how accurate your readings have been.
It sounds like you have had some really accurate predictions.
I was wondering how you were able to get a reading with Ness?  You must have been on her list from quite awhile ago.
I contacted her a few months ago, and she was very polite and wrote right back, but she said due to illness she wasn't taking any more new clients at the time.
I keep hoping she will read with me at some point down the road.
Good luck to you, and glad they gave you the job title you deserve (and the pay increase).
Wishful

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #373 on: June 10, 2013, 10:38:19 PM »
Hi Synegy!!

So glad to her from you and glad to hear of things manifesting for you!! Thanks for the detailed post as well. Looks like when you do actually start living, things start to happen. This is GREAT news and congrats on the job!!! Keep us updated on everything!!!  :)

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #374 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18:02 AM »
Always good to have your updates, Synergy!

Last year, when I was looking for recommendations, I sought out the ones you praised and I'm glad I did. Gaylene was fantastic with short-term but like for a lot of people here, her long-term ones didn't pan out so I'm glad she worked on you for that front!

I recall you liking Aurora as she was one of the few who predicted something major for you . Just wondering if you still speak with her? I spoke to her in the fall and her prediction for thw winter came true...may call her again sometime.

anything