Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 231841 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Readings that Came True
« on: January 28, 2011, 04:34:20 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I've created a board on "Psychic Readings that came true for us" which I believe will give us some positive energy and thoughts. I'll start off with some predictions that came true for me.

1. In December of 2008 a psychic told me that my SM would come back and on her Bible it said we were going to get married. Well, she came back a few weeks later, and after 1 month, she said she wanted to be my wife.  We didn't get married yet though. At that time I had gone 2 months without seeing her in person.

2. During the summer of 2009 the same psychic was correct that my SM was still living with her parents and that she was not married.  I was told she had married and moved out, but later found out that was a lie and the psychic was correct.

3. In 2010 the same psychic said my SM would be traveling and leaving the country, but she thought she was coming to see me. Well, she did leave the country, but she didn't come to see me!  So she was only partially correct on that one.

4. In November of 2010 Jacqueline predicted that my business would pick up and it did.  It's been pretty steady since then.

Those are some of the readings that came true for me. Please don't post wrong readings here. This is just for readings that came to fruition to help us build up faith, patience, love and hope.

Offline cj

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:43:10 PM »
DAWN actually told me that the girl my sm was seeing would try to trick him into marrying her by getting preg...guess what? It happened! She's the only one that predicted that. I didn't want to believe her at the time but it came out true. Its just that she is not detailed as the other psychics which makes it hard to believe her sometimes but she was the only person who seen that and it happened..of course Im devastated. ~I kind of wished I listened~ But she also did say that I would meet "my one from Nov-Jan and that hasn't happened at all since November so we'll see.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
I want to read with Uli really bad. :)

kirakira

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 07:37:44 AM »
It just occurred to me that in my flurry of readings last month during the big crisis (ha!-I'm laughing now, but it was horrible) -
there was a prediction that came true! Unfortunately for you all, it was a local reader.  She said to take care of my lungs/respiratory, I was gonna get sick.  I am not a smoker, have never had any lung issues or asthma or anything at all like that, I'm typically healthy as a horse, but sure enough I got a cold and it went into bronchitis!  I'm 38, this is my first time having that! I was coughing like crazy, losing sleep, totally couldn't breathe. 
Anyway, the moral of THIS story is, that lady charges TWENTY DOLLARS for a lengthy session that includes tarot, runes, stones, tea leaves and palm readings!  I was with her for an hour and 45 minutes!  She nailed my kid, her dad, my business situation, and when I look back she didn't exactly say it would work with the lover, she actually first saw it as chaos and said to break free of that which doesn't serve me.  I went into my whole deal about knowing with all my heart blah blah blah and she just said the cards said to sit still and do nothing pretty much.  So. Hm. Interesting.  She was the first and then the 5 CPs and then two email readings. Blew way too much money on all that comfort, I think I know who to go to in the future!
*****Seek out gentle souls who aren't out to gypsy ya!  ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 05:32:11 AM »
Hey Everyone  :)

Just wanted to share that there are only a few readers who i feel are worth calling again this year. I have already told some of you that i spent a lot of money on the website last year, but i am only going to call once a month this year. the only people i have read with and who have given me accurate predictions so far, are jean, mark, and eden. i know there are a couple of you who have tried one or all of them, but i just wanted to say that they were the only people to predict actual events. jean and mark are more empathic i feel, but even jean has said some things would happen and then dates would pass-whereas eden really has not been wrong yet....but out of the 20-something readers i have tried, those are the three i would go back to.

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 06:38:14 AM »
well what exactly did they predict for you csk?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »
Who are the psychics that were wrong for you or that kept you on the phone just to talk and charge minutes?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 04:25:56 AM »
cjean:

Jean has been correct in predicting short-term little things that she would tell me out of the blue. Generally i have better readings with her the less i talk to her, meaning that i usually allow her to talk to me instead of asking lots of questions. If you just listen for a bit she will throw things at you that make your head spin but they turn out RIGHT!! she has been off dates as far as contact and i did not end up getting that job back in December but general things yes she is often right about. Eden has been very good at picking up intentions, feelings, motives, just general information about other people and what they are doing. She has seen some of the people i have dated, and even told me once that my ex-boyfriend was trying to get me pregnant (i did not tell her we were sleeping together!!) so she gets the big picture i think. mark i was really blown away by, just because usually every reader asks questions at the beginning....but he was just full of information and when i asked about two different guys (one was a guy i am emotionally attracted to- we will call him R... and the other is my SM, we can call him C)-he said R is more afraid of rejection and will continue to sleep with other girls which is going to upset you (he did THAT weekend!!!!) then he said C had a much more deeper attraction to me and he said "there is going to be a very strong connection here and there already kind of is" then he went on to tell me that he would come back around with "some kind of offering".....now my SM is afraid of commitment, but knows that i will not settle for anything less...so i am assuming he means a promise ring or something of that nature. we will see, even though we are soul mates, it's been a really painful two years for me.

libra i will tell you the readers i read with that i feel i "wasted" time on...i don't feel like they necessarily tried to keep me on the line, i choose to stay on the line.....but here they are:

Ariel (was right about contact once, but wrong every other time) Natalie, Kelli (she will talk your ear off if you let her), Miss Krystal, Uriela, Winter (please dont waste your money), Nevaeh, Anasela (all her 2010 predictions did not come true), Abrielle (believe it or not her predictions did not pass either), Genessa (great empath, just not right about her predictions), Alison (my first reading went well though, and some of her timeliness are correct), Devyn, Michelle, Annunciata, Wren (might be an empath, but predictions did not pass), Hern (was off and prediction did not pass).

now....here are the rest of the psychics that i might consider calling again (meaning they were somewhat accurate:

Lori-picks up on general info, good at picking up on others....maybe not so good on predictions though.

Yvonne-one of the only psychics to predict i would not be together with SM by January. I also asked this psychic questions i knew answers to and she did get them correct. also correct about intentions of another person i inquired about.

Lucrecia-only read with her once....she actually said she thought i would marry my SM but that he would have to "work to remove my anger"-------uhh he better? ha, but she was right in the way that she explained how he jumped into a relationship with someone else to try and forget about me and that it was an "illusion"--i think she was great at explaining that.

London-very good empath, she did make a prediction about something that did not happen, and i think she does miss a few things but in general can pick things up well and if you want a "general reading" i think she is good.

Sabrina- poor Sabrina, i hung up on her after about four minutes into the convo...she had told me that my SM was not ready to return to me yet last year and that he would stay in his relationship until 2011 (in hindsight i should have continued to read with her because she was right).

Meryl-very honest reader!!!! she will not feed you BS i really do like this woman. there is one prediction that she has made so far that has not come true, but she does really get what is going on and how people feel. i will update if her second prediction happens but that only gives her one week left....

so those are my experiences. i think its ok to call a reader on that site every so often ( i am still calling once a month) but i dont think its a good idea to feed into all those psychics and into the company as a whole. it is sad that they are charging up to $10 per minute on some of those psychics. i dont think i would call anyone over $5 per minute with the exception of Jean.....and i hope to find out if she reads outside of CP.

did everyone have a good weekend?

positivethoughts

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
CSK - Now I want to check out Eden. Someone else recommended her but that was awhile ago on the old board. Maybe if another survey comes out or whatever.

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 05:46:23 PM »
I think csk that you found that some psychics were right but just not a 100%

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 05:56:06 PM »
I recently read with a New psychic on CP her name is Bianca, I liked her. Very gentle and comforting, good empath.

Also does anyone know, how do they become Staff pick, some of them were but no longer are, strange. 

positivethoughts

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »
libra - I agree - would love to know how they select staff pick. It could mean the staff likes to use the psychic, or the psychic is a good employee - popular or whatever.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 08:50:07 PM »
I know that the staff receive readings from various CP psychics because when you call in for a recommendation they will tell you who they've read with.  They are supposed to be regularly evaluated.  Not sure if it's based on certain number of positive staff feedback?

positivethoughts

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 12:48:30 AM »
omg cm12345. What a reading!! How did you ever get in her que? Just watch the entire time she was online til an opening?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
Wow CM12345!  That is an exciting reading!  Did she give you any insight in how to block your energy from him?  I'm not sure how to do that?