Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232835 times)

jen80

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #345 on: March 06, 2013, 07:25:07 AM »
@Lucky- I'm still waiting on the job situation to manifest. I was supposed to have something last month but I currently have 2 possible leads. I'll definitely come back to update

@Jen Thank you so much!! I'll be back to update on the job HOPEFULLY soon!!!
Thanks. Goodluck!!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #346 on: March 12, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »
Alright!! I have readings that manifested. Even though I'm happy some readers were right, I'm bummed because once again this was a negative prediction.

Ok first for the biggie. I asked someone to a party this coming Saturday. I asked Ness21 if the invite would be accepted. She said the invite would be declined, gave me insight into the person's mindset (which she has been good at for me), and also told me that I would not receive the response immediately. She kept getting a 4 and a 9, but didn't know what that meant. Well, not surprisingly anymore since I connect really well with her, I heard from the person last night and he declined the invite. His response came 4 days after I asked him and a few minutes before 9pm. CRAZY!!  I know Ness hasn't worked for everyone who has tried her, but she continues to work for me and has become my primary reader. I'm sad this didn't work out in my favor, but I'm happy we connect.

Tarot with Jane also told me that he would say no. Lakhei Tarot also said he may not be able to go. Mind you, no one said he wouldn't want to, they all said he'd have other plans he couldn't break. I cannot confirm that part because he didn't tell me why.

Unfortunately, Queen of Cups said he'd respond favorably, and clearly that's wrong. I really like Anne and she's been right for me before, so I don't know if we just didn't connect well this last time. I also asked her before I asked him, and asked the 3 other readers after I asked him, so maybe that's why the cards were right.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #347 on: March 13, 2013, 08:06:47 AM »
Synergy, thank you from the bottom of my heart for once again sharing a thorough and honest review with all of us here. I am equally as bummed that it was yet again a negative prediction that manifested. Oy vey!

Out of the readers you reviewed I have only read with Anne (Queen Of Cups 18 on Keen) once and Lakhei Tarot on Keen about 4 times. I would read with QoC again, I liked her. She was accurate with past/present, nailing a very important aspect of my situation and to date has been the only one to do so. Her timing has not yet passed for big picture outcome. I like Lakhei for short term and present questions. She has been accurate for me and at present I have a pending contact prediction from her.

;D

Offline Zenia

« Reply #348 on: March 14, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
Just got 2 predictions in last night.
Contact happened as predicted by Lakhei(she said it would take time and it did),and sweetheart tarot.The last one had more details.
That means also that Persian Medium,doubtful as she may be,also was correct.

In long term most readers had this one,but it has taken so long,i forgot who predicted what,and when,. ;)

jen80

« Reply #349 on: March 14, 2013, 01:19:29 PM »
Contact happened as predicted by Lakhei(she said it would take time and it did),and sweetheart tarot.The last one had more details.

In long term most readers had this one,but it has taken so long,i forgot who predicted what,and when,. ;)
congratulations zenia. Am happy for you. For some reason am drawn to you like wanting you to be happy.

Anyway read with lakhei three days ago and she predicted three things. Two happened yesterday morning but didn't want to say anything until the third thing happened but 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Readers can't wow me without OUTCOMES anymore. So kudos to her.

Congratulations zenia. My energy is very drawn to you for some reason. Am very happy for you.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #350 on: March 14, 2013, 02:10:59 PM »

congratulations zenia. Am happy for you. For some reason am drawn to you like wanting you to be happy.

Anyway read with lakhei three days ago and she predicted three things. Two happened yesterday morning but didn't want to say anything until the third thing happened but 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Readers can't wow me without OUTCOMES anymore. So kudos to her.

Congratulations zenia. My energy is very drawn to you for some reason. Am very happy for you.
Thank you Jen80 for good thoughts for me :)You are so kind :)
I agree with you;outcomes matter,although we need insights as well.Lakhei is good at short-terms predictions in my opinion.Now i am starting to like Sweetheart tarot as well. ;)

jen80

« Reply #351 on: March 15, 2013, 11:04:11 AM »
Hi zenia I want to say thanks. I think it was you that showed how to ask lakhei a question.

I will reveal one of the things that happen to show how important asking the right questions is. Kisha also told me long ago that the way you phrase a question is important to get correct things.

Anyway when I spoke with lakhei I asked her if she saw a new person coming into my life and she said no, well that's not going to work for me as I need someone to hold me as I cry over this lack of job Lol. Then you zenia dear popped into my mind and I rephrased the question.

I then asked. 'Do you see a new relationship for me in the next 3 mths' and she said she saw 2 opportunities ( that's more like it lol) and that one of them would be someone I knew before.

Fast forward 2 days ago at arond 8 am am coming back from the post office driving along and had to stop at a red light. Crossing the road in front of me was a guy I knew years ago ( not a love interest) and I call him and asked him where his car was he said it was in the shop so I asked him to jump in and that I would drop him off.

When he dropped off he wrote his phone and asked me to call it so my number would appear on his phone which I did. He then said that he had always liked me and said that he would like to take me out this coming sunday.

Well I won't be going, no interest on my part at all.

Just want to say how phrasing of questions help.

Enjoy your day at work guys. I'll keep the house warm with posts until you get home.

Hugs everyone

Jen

Offline Zenia

« Reply #352 on: March 15, 2013, 12:52:18 PM »
Hi zenia I want to say thanks. I think it was you that showed how to ask lakhei a question.

I will reveal one of the things that happen to show how important asking the right questions is. Kisha also told me long ago that the way you phrase a question is important to get correct things.

Anyway when I spoke with lakhei I asked her if she saw a new person coming into my life and she said no, well that's not going to work for me as I need someone to hold me as I cry over this lack of job Lol. Then you zenia dear popped into my mind and I rephrased the question.

I then asked. 'Do you see a new relationship for me in the next 3 mths' and she said she saw 2 opportunities ( that's more like it lol) and that one of them would be someone I knew before.

Fast forward 2 days ago at arond 8 am am coming back from the post office driving along and had to stop at a red light. Crossing the road in front of me was a guy I knew years ago ( not a love interest) and I call him and asked him where his car was he said it was in the shop so I asked him to jump in and that I would drop him off.

When he dropped off he wrote his phone and asked me to call it so my number would appear on his phone which I did. He then said that he had always liked me and said that he would like to take me out this coming sunday.

Enjoy your day at work guys. I'll keep the house warm with posts until you get home.

Hugs everyone

Jen
Thank you for telling us!Yes,with lakhei you need to narrow things down to get a sharp answer.Even thouh you didnt feel an intrest for the first guy,you still have one opportunity left,according to her prediction :)Thumbs up!

jen80

« Reply #353 on: March 15, 2013, 02:08:34 PM »

Hugs everyone

Jen
Thank you for telling us!Yes,with lakhei you need to narrow things down to get a sharp answer.Even thouh you didnt feel an intrest for the first guy,you still have one opportunity left,according to her prediction :)Thumbs up!
yep. I am getting ready. Drinking lots of water, taking my vitamins, driving past wendy's with my eyes closed, becoming friends with vegetables, doing my hair and taking extra measures to make sure am looking cute 24/7 to catch that next opportunity LOL.

Enjoy your day guys.

Jen

jen80

« Reply #354 on: March 16, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »
Hi guys don't know if this goes here but will just put it here.

Sapphire has been telling me that as am very worried about being homeless and not knowing what to do that her guides are saying that I will survive and that God will see me through in mysterious ways

Yesterday my sister came over and gave me a cheque for $1000 (one thousand). This lady does not have money but she said that something moved to give it to me. I thanked her, cried and promised to pay her back with interest. She then said NO, that it was a gift not to be repaid. Wow.

I put the cheque in my bank today and wrote out a cheque to my landlord.

I give all glory to God the creator of heaven and earth. I believe that  God exists and I could not have made it so far with almost 2 yrs of unemployment and no unemployment benefits coming in.

Glory be to the father, son and holy spirit. Who remains the same yesterday, today and forever.

God just gave me shelter for another month.

Father God thank you.amen.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #355 on: March 16, 2013, 08:55:10 PM »
Wow, Jen, that is amazing!! I really hope you find employment soon!!

jen80

« Reply #356 on: March 16, 2013, 09:30:34 PM »
Wow, Jen, that is amazing!! I really hope you find employment soon!!
thanks Awesomness, you're AWESOME!

Offline lotusflower

« Reply #357 on: March 17, 2013, 12:58:10 AM »
That's great Jen80!   :)

jen80

« Reply #358 on: March 17, 2013, 03:42:09 AM »
Thanks Lotusflower I appreciate it.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #359 on: March 28, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »
Soooo nice to see some postive predictions.....looking forward to posting also when they happen!

anything