Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232839 times)

Offline funnygirl

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #300 on: March 13, 2012, 12:21:56 AM »
hi Synergy- I forgot to ask you if you ever had a reading from Sapphire21? Not sure if this was already mentionned in another forum but was curious to know...I have stopped calling but once in a blue moon, I indulge for $30...without adding money :) Let me know your thoughts! Thanks again!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #301 on: March 13, 2012, 03:36:23 AM »
Funnygirl, I haven't read with Sapphire21. I'd like to, but there are 11 people in her queue right now!

Amaranth, I spoke with WhiteLightAngel today, and I didn't have a problem. That's really weird. I wonder why you're getting those messages.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #302 on: March 13, 2012, 03:47:10 AM »
Synergy- I am #6 in her queue...for the price she charges, I figure I cannot lose anything and I satisfy my indulgence!!! Will let you know how it goes! Take care!

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #303 on: March 13, 2012, 12:32:09 PM »
Has astrosarah been right for anyone? Big prediction wise? I loved reading with her...but is she good with predictions?

We've been speaking with her for years and she's actually been accurate about everything she's told us.  The latest prediction to come true we posted on here not too long ago and it was really hard on my sister and me.  She had said someone would basically be trying to come back into my sisters life, well he did and it was horrible for a few days here.  Her timing is not good but, if she sees something happening, it does. 

She's a really genuine and good person and she is VERY psychic.  We have never had a problem recommending her if that helps answer you.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2012, 03:18:28 PM »
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share that what i was waiting for, for 2-3 YEARS is finally happening.....after push and pull little tactics my "SM" was pulling, he FINALLY got honest with me about why he did what he did and ran off. As of right now i only know part of the reason (he wanted to tell me the other part in person) but this is a HUGE breakthrough!! I am having trouble logging into my CP account to see all who i read with and who was right (I got some verifications last night). I will update after i speak with him in person and get more information. This is crazy because i never thought he would be this honest with me, but maybe it's time.

I will post later who the readers were who have been accurate again, but for now i just want to say that Aries Intuition (Kisha), has been scarily accurate in the two readings i had with her. She recently told me that i was going to have an issue if i started a relationship (with this new guy) because it was going to overlap and cause a problem when someone from my past comes back. She is correct because now i don't know what to do.....however she also said that in the end i would choose someone else (meaning neither of these two for marriage).
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:23:01 PM by Luckystar »

loops77

« Reply #305 on: July 06, 2012, 06:42:26 PM »
Excellent Luckystar. Please update us on what he says..and maybe give a brief overview about what he did in the past.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #306 on: November 02, 2012, 02:32:07 PM »
Its been awhile since I last posted, but I had a prediction come true and wanted to give props to Winter on CP.  She predicted an argument with someone close to me.  She said they would snoop through my stuff and start an argument with me, and even though they had no proof, they would act like they did just to get me to confess.  It happened last night exactly as she said.  She picked up on my feelings, and she said they blamed me for their bad feelings, insecurities, and bad behavior.  She was right on that, too.  She even picked up on something that was not what I was calling about, but was right, nonetheless.  Her timing was a month off, but I thought she was great and would definitely call her again.

Furah2fun

« Reply #307 on: November 02, 2012, 04:38:36 PM »
That's great Elaan!! Love when predictions happen. Another example that different psychics connect with different people. Great to hear!!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #308 on: November 03, 2012, 05:35:49 PM »
@truelove
Yes, love it!  I am glad that Winter wasn't afraid to give me bad news, I needed that heads up.  I wasn't blindsided and was totally prepared for once.  lol

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #309 on: December 03, 2012, 07:20:23 PM »
It's been a long time coming! How's everyone doing? I'm excited for the holidays :)

Just wanted to update that I've read with SO many, but the only one that has proved to be accurate is Sherri Lynn (LuckyStar's local reader) :P All the rest told me he'd be back, yeah right.

A couple of things off the top of my head that came true:
- I would have to retake an exam for graduate school
- I would meet a guy in the Fall (end of Oct/November), there will be A LOT of texting. I've been talking to this guy who texts me around the clock, no joke, like every couple of minutes.
- I would be over my ex in a couple of months after the reading (end of Aug) - true that, I'm pretty OK now :)
- My ex would not come back, has moved on, and we will not reconnect

So I'll be getting another reading with her in a little bit to see if this is the person she was talking about (now if only I can find the reading lol...I misplaced my paper somewhere).

Offline Jonnie

« Reply #310 on: December 03, 2012, 11:44:16 PM »
where is Sherri Lynn does she have her own website?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #311 on: December 04, 2012, 12:04:00 AM »
Yes i will send it to you in a message Jonnie

elcaliente

« Reply #312 on: December 04, 2012, 02:10:40 PM »
Yes i will send it to you in a message Jonnie
Would you share it with me also, please?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #313 on: December 11, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give an update on my predictions because now i can confirm that a few readers were right about me moving.

In the past few months on Keen, i read with three readers who at least got some part of the situation right. As of right now i am planning to move (at least my stuff) at the end of this month and start renting my condo in January. Here are the three:

1) Lakhei (the one that does tarot readings), told me that i would be moving before January. I had actually asked the owner if i could wait until February to save money to buy furniture but he would prefer i move by January. So she was right.

2) Lil Mel (I know she doesn't work for some), has been right for me, in love relationships as well as other things as of now. She told me back in November i would be moving in 5-6 weeks (Dec. 22nd-27th), and that i would have my choice of two places. At first i thought i had three choices because i liked three different condos. Then we found out one of them was already taken. So she was right.

3) Aries Intuition (who wasn't specific but her reading fit). She told me she didn't feel i would move until January or February (maybe she meant living, i am not sure), but said she saw an 8 or 9 regarding the place. I went to look at this place on Saturday, the 8th....but did not remember that until i decided i wanted the place which was last night.

I know those aren't very detailed predictions and some could have been a lucky guess, but they were correct.

Offline Tango

« Reply #314 on: December 12, 2012, 07:32:42 PM »
LuckyStar, could you please PM me with Sherri Lynn's info as well? I haven't had a reading in quite some time and would like to try someone new! Thanks  :)

anything