Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 235595 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2011, 11:46:46 AM »
Bluesgirl - do you read with her in person or over the phone? Post her info if she wants the advertisement. I'm sure many of us would give her a try. Hooray for a prediction coming true!!

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #211 on: July 18, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »
I will send you a message & will do the same for those of you who want her info. I only ask that you tell her I referred you to her.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #212 on: July 18, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
Forgot to mention that I mostly read with her in person but she is also available for phone readings.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »
Hi bluesgirl...its tippy...I would like the info on your local reader...thank you.love reading the posts. I haven't posted much lately...I still read with alison...I can't seem to break my. Alison habit...but I have recently been using dawn and I find her to be pretty accurate.  I have noticed a new one named hunter on cp and she is getting really good reviews. Thanks again...night.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:18 AM »
For those of you that call her, you may have to call & leave a message & she will usually call you within 24hrs. You will more than likely have to set up an appt. with her as she is pretty popular in our area. I know that she also reads for other psychics. Once again, I would say that she has been about 85-90% + accurate for me. Please let me know your experience with her if you would like to share.

• Veterans
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2011, 11:39:35 AM »
tippy - I've heard Hunter is good too. Maybe I'll try her

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »
Hi Positive:  If you do I would love to hear how it goes. 

• Veterans
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2011, 05:15:19 PM »
Bridgee - ok. I have a friend who read with her and said she is AWESOME. I just tried Demi the other day so I may wait a month.

Offline illumine

« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2011, 10:11:58 PM »
I have an update. So several psychics got something right: I asked them about how will so and so react to my situation and they said that they will be supportive. I was surprised because I expected the opposite or at least something more stern. So the psychics who said that they will be supportive were: (from CP) William, Leo, Kelli, Blu, and Leah (kind of). William told me that they will be supportive of whatever I decide, Leo even said how it will bring us closer together--which I feel like it's doing--Kelli said they will be outraged about what happened to me and support me if I present it in a certain way, which happened, and Leah said how there will be compassion with a lot of advice and pushing me in this direction or that to improve the situation, all true.

William also said how the situation I am dealing with involves uncooperative people and how I can have an easier time with others, which I find to be true.

• Veterans
« Reply #219 on: July 23, 2011, 10:56:09 AM »
That's awesome! William is one of my go-to psychics

Offline cj

« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2011, 04:14:39 AM »
HOW IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

WOW ITS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME SINCE WE'VE ALL BEGUN THIS JOURNEY TOGETHER...HAS ANYONE HAD ANYTHING HUGE/MAJOR HAPPEN????????

Offline positive

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2011, 11:15:48 AM »
i am happy to report that Michelle and London are accurate.  I found out that my ex want to be with me again...  I also spoke with nina and jacqueline,,,,

• Veterans
« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2011, 01:17:56 PM »
Awesome positive. How was their timing etc.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2011, 01:27:53 PM »
YEAH~~!!  At last!  Happy news!!!  Congratulations Positive!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »
hi positve,

you said michelle and london were accurate....i only read with michelle once and london a couple of times. last year when i inquired about my sm and his feelings for this other girl he had jumped into a relationship with, london said there was kind of a connection there but she wasnt honest with him...while michelle said "there is absolutely no connection at all there".....

does anyone else think michelle is accurate? london is pretty popular

so i dont know. lucrecia said that on his part it was an "illusion" of being in love with her (which makes the most sense to me considering all the things that happened before and after), and ariel had told me he tried to force himself in love with her.

then i talked to meryl, and she said "he does love you, and he's always loved you, but there is something about her that he LIKES" that also makes sense to me. meryls predictions never happened but i did feel she was an honest empath.

anyhow, im still talking and hanging out with my sm...i think he is uncomfortable labeling us as an official couple for fear that i might push him to commit. after all this time i have finally been able to let go of my attachment to things working out and ending in a certain way (i.e. marrying him). so far, this detachment has been working in my favor. after i started pulling back he has been ALOT different. nonstop texting me and asking me to come over to his house. i was busy this weekend so i said maybe we can next week...but so far out of all the people i have read with on CP, Seha and Eden have been the most accurate. Some specific things that Jean said happened too, but i cannot believe how accurate Seha and Eden have been for me....also, i know some people on here dont really like Kelli, but i have to say she got the "bigger picture" right as well.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 01:36:11 PM by CSK »

anything