Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 235560 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #195 on: May 24, 2011, 02:39:07 AM »
Crosssing my fingers :)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #196 on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »
ok - I'll lift up the spirits around here. It was predicted that I would hear from SM over the weekend (Jacqueline and William) and he called me last night and we talked for over an hour. We didn't make plans to see each other but he did say we would talk again soon. It was a good conversation but my expectations were low all weekend and still are. Just wanted to share. Timing is almost impossible for them to pinpoint so when they are right, it's a nice surprise.

:)

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #197 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »
PT2...that is awesome...trust me I am happy for anyone who gets to be the recipient of a prediction that comes true...and that is why I really do like this forum so much and have come to rely on it...because I want to see when things happen and who predicted them...I must say..I like William, I only talked to him one time maybe about 2 months ago and he did tell me something small about my current guy that I think in someway rang true....which made me hopeful that maybe William is reading his energy right...and he was very similar to Alison..and by the way remember we were talking about IChing..(someone was asking about it on the site) and William does IChing...so that's kind of neat...and honestly...I don't feel the need to call the psychics as much...especially after reading a lot of the comments on the forum...I wish more peoples predictions were coming true...and I wish they were with the readers that I have read with...but being that the predictions coming true are kind of slim...it is keeping me away from CP as much as I used to...and I guess after a while and all of that money maybe I'm not feeling so desperate anymore...I was really desperate after my sm left me...but like I said, it's been one year...no contact...I don't want him back now...the reality has set in...and yes, I'll always be kind of "in love" with him...but I don't think I love him anymore...he was mean to me...cheated and lied...and he'll probably do it to the one he's with now...he's a very self absorbed person...and a taker...while I'm a "giver"...I was sad more than I was happy...but the chemistry between us was so incredible...that I think it clouded my vision...I am a very loving, physical person...and I love that part of a relationship...and you know it's like a drug...when it's so good like that...I probalby held on for the wrong reasons...and now with the new guy...it's kind of like that again...but different....but as women...as people...we want and need to be touched...it's hard living without the loving touch of a partner for months and months on end...at least for me it is....Oh well...I'm starting to ramble again.  PT2...I hope things work out for you and everyone...Let's keep talking and encouraging each other and praying for those predictions to come true...I wish we all lived close to healer...I sure would love to spend so much of my extra time learning to read those cards...I can say, the one thing that I have learned since I started talking to psychics...is how interesting the metaphysical is...I truly love reading about it...I feel less afraid of death...and a greater appreciation for the universe...and I wish I could do more..learn more...I have been trying to work with the pendulum a bit...you can watch some youtube videos about it...and it's kind of cool...I just ask that my angels surround me with truth and love and it is amazing when just asking yes/no questions...that thing starts moving...and then some days it doesn't...who knows.  Thanks for listening everyone...and I'd love to know if anyone else has read with Demi...her que is still full!!! xo, Tippy.

• Veterans
« Reply #198 on: June 07, 2011, 08:56:03 PM »
tippy - thanks. Calling CP all of the time isn't the answer - I agree and it sounds like you are moving in the right direction of figuring all of this out. They aren't always right and some of them can have an accurate rate of like 20-30% so you can't live your life with a 20% chance it will go the way you are hoping. I've had entire readings that have happened and many readings where nothing happened. Timing has been the common problem and some things have been off by over 6 month's with a few of the CP readers (including Alison). So we all have to be happy with ourselves, happy in our own skin, because although we might get our wish, it might take a FRIGGIN long time. Might as well live our lives and have fun while we wait and see what happens.

xxoo
PT

Offline illumine

« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2011, 01:34:58 AM »
Accurate predictions for me were from:

Leah: she told me I would get a temporary job/gig, from someone I know, immediately....and I did very soon after we talked. I had someone I know ask me if I wanted to earn some $ for doing something for them.

Tisha: she predicted that my bf would call me in about a week (this was during a break up) and initiate more convos and we'll get back together....both happened as timed. I also asked later on if we'll break up any time soon (bc we had some issues and I had a fear he's gonna dump me faster than a hot potato) and she said no....and it has been months and it hasn't happened.

Sheila: I asked her about traveling and she told me I would relocate to a big city (well, I was actually just testing her bc I already knew the answer). Indeed, I did and she told me when, too, I remember it being accurate. She also said my bf and I would get back together and we did.

starlite

« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2011, 01:58:05 AM »
I am so glad to here that they are working for you.What site is Tisha on?

Offline illumine

« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
Tisha is on California Psychics. She seems to be working for me in terms of relationships. I think she got everything right, pretty much. Other issues in my life, she didn't predict well. But relationship wise, I would recommend her, she seems to be a good empath and feels near future events.

Offline positive

« Reply #202 on: July 11, 2011, 12:17:36 AM »
i have 2 check her out

starlite

« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2011, 12:39:06 AM »
I read with Meryl today and I really liked her.Also Uriella was very annoying.She was truly fishing for the info.I gave her my question and she was like can you be more specific so than I repeated  the same question at least 5 times and she still wanted me to be more precise..what kind of reader is that?I mean don't you all give your name and other person name in question but this was not enough for her.Don't waste your money on this one.A good reader don't want and don't care about your side of the story until they can't confirm thing in present than don't bother.Meryl was very impressive but little slow.However I would still read with her in the future.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »
just updating everyone.....

my sm is still dysfunctional. nothing big is happening he always has some sort of excuse not to be committed and he loves getting a reaction out of me like a little boy. still see him and talk to him and he wont really "let me go" but its so tiring and i am ready to cut ties with this because nothing is progressing and i deserve a full committment. he knows it and hes just doing whatever the hell he feels like doing.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #205 on: July 16, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »
has anyone ever read with eve on cp?

• Veterans
« Reply #206 on: July 16, 2011, 02:57:24 PM »
I read with Eve. For me SUPER general and spent the first 5 minutes on talking about soul mate connections so I ended the call. One of the only times I've requested a refund. I called her with a question and I guess she couldn't answer it so she just kept talking about how difficult SM connections can be. Very nice but didn't work for me. Kiki likes her

CSK - I'm sorry to hear he hasn't changed yet. Have you read with anyone

Offline kiki155

« Reply #207 on: July 16, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »
Like PT said, I've read with Eve and like her.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »
hi kiki did she tell you anything that came true

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2011, 02:38:45 AM »
I had a reading that came true. However, it was from my local psychic. She told me that my SM would be starting to talk about moving & purchasing a different house. Well, on Fri. he called & told me the exact same thing. Not a huge prediction I realize but it came true. Now just patiently waiting for other predictions to occur. I have to admit that my local psychic has been the most accurate for me. She has told me several things that were going to occur & they did. I would say that she has been about 85-90% accurate for me & I'm not sure I have a need to call CP anymore. If any of you would like her info, I will be happy to pass it along.

anything