Author Topic: How is everyone?  (Read 9093 times)

Offline divine wishes

How is everyone?
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:54:17 PM »
I know things have died down here, and maybe that's for the best -- but how is everyone?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: How is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 09:39:17 PM »
I think people moved to sps forum lol
I know things have died down here, and maybe that's for the best -- but how is everyone?

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 12:51:37 PM »
hi all what is the sps forum

Offline chrys

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 07:56:55 PM »
I didn't go the sps forum.  I am still here...

Offline keepingthefaith

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2015, 10:38:39 PM »
I'm here too-nothing new to report unfortunately-but I hope everyone is doing well!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 09:46:53 PM »
I still stop by to see if anyone has posted.  I hope everyone is doing well!!!  A part of me misses the "good old days", but another part of me is glad I am not spending all my money on calls!  ;)

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 04:55:55 AM »
Just got engaged and nobody really saw it.  Thats psychics for ya. Good luck everyone

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 05:11:53 AM »
@bstalling congrats :)

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2015, 07:30:41 PM »
hey all!!! nice to see some familiar names. I haven't gone to the other forum either -- not my cup of tea.

syn, I have been able to buy so much amazing new clothes, paid off credit cards, and have replenished my savings account. it has been so amazing without tons of readings

congrats, bstalling!! is this a new guy or an ex? sorry I don't remember if you were calling about an ex.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 07:55:54 PM »
I still come lurk now and again, lol. I also keep in touch with other members via social media or text. I was a member of the other forum (SPS) before becoming a member here but it's a bit too "diehard" over there for me to stay active. I still follow Yona's thread occasionally. She still seems to be a crowd favorite which I commend her for. She was about 50/50 for me, but oh well, lol. I don't get readings like I used to.

I moved and it was still the best decision to despite my latest ex bailing. I'm discovering that some friends aren't worth having and I'm slowly weening the negativity out of my life. One phase was getting my own place finally. I was staying (and paying rent & bills) with two "friends" that ended up not being the gracious hosts they acted like they were gonna be. I'm also finalizing a solo trip I'm taking to S. America to go "off the grid" for a week! I'm very happy and satisfied with most things in my single life...now I just gotta work on this weight loss!! Lol!

Hope you're all well and if any of you are wondering (prob not, ha!) but the ex that brought me here in the first place is still with horsey and they are as happy as ever. I'm pretty sure he's gonna marry her and I'm okay with that. ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 08:00:49 PM by allbitenobark »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 02:16:37 PM »
I check in now and then. Haven't had a reading in months. Still dealing with some health issues and going off the pill apparently made me cranky (or a supplement I'm taking does) which is not fun.

Been sort of looking for new work too. The boss at my main job is just getting too crazy for my liking and life is too short for that shit. Not sure I'll be out by our big event this year but hopefully by next year.

I am finally seeing glimmers of my old self with energy and motivation. I am hoping it's my body recovering rather than the warmth and longer days... but whatever it is, I'll take it! I've gotten quite a bit of work done around the house and yard.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2015, 04:43:46 PM »
thanks lucky and divine. the engagement is with someone new, not my ex. No one saw  him coming along with all these readings..which has made me a bit bitter about readings in general, because ultimately they are a waste of time and money. Whatever will happen will happen..no matter if a reader sees it or not. meets everything on my list and I was surprised how I fell in love fast because I was still hung up on the past.

Offline new_hope

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 08:48:51 PM »
Hello everyone. Im glad that everyone seems to be doing so well, and I too will admit that I lurk from time to time as well. I don't get readings as often at all and if I do, they are usually a catch up or work related, thank god.

However, I did want to share with you ladies something. So the other day while cleaning I ran across some of my notes from my readings and believe it or not, I decided to share them with my husband. We went over the notes and the things readers picked up on and some that they were way off on, like way off, but for the most part, almost all of the readers got the present right.

It definitely got me thinking and I realized that when readers give us predictions we are the ones who dwell on them and wait for things to unfold. If they tell you he is depressed, and he has a fear of contacting you..CONTACT HIM. Almost all of us get stuck on waiting for things to happen when in reality we have the information to make something happen. Like I said going through the notes, many of the readers got his feelings and fears down completely, and now looking back at it, he was able to confirm everything, sooo why did I wait two years for him to step up? We constantly argued and fought because I dwelled on the predictions the psychics were giving me when in reality I should have just taken what they said about the present and confronted him about it. Some of the fears they mentioned he had back then, he still has today so they were completely right. I think we make the mistake of sitting back and waiting, when in reality we should just confront these men head on and get answers for ourselves. A psychic tells you he loves you, and wants to be with you but has a fear you are with someone else, or whatever they tell you..well my advice is contact him first and just ask him how his day is going, and go from there. He blows you off, and doesn't answer, guess what the psychic was wrong and you can move on with your life, but the pain of him blowing you off is a lot easier to get over than waiting 8 months for him to contact you and not having it happen.

Im sorry if I am rambling on but I was just shocked at how many of these psychics are actually right when it comes to the present, unfortunately we are the problem because we wait for things to happen rather than taking the information they give us and going forward with it and living with the consequences. Living with a man now, a very complicated man to say the least, shows me just how right the psychics were about his fears when it comes to me. He still has some of the same fears and we are married for goodness sakes. Even he was shocked at just how much these psychics were able to pick up on when it comes to his feelings, his thoughts, and the way he thought things would be between me and him.

Now looking back, I feel stupid that I let myself dwell for two years rather than taking action. Yes, we somehow ended up together still, but I pretty much wasted two years for nothing and so did he, we both realize that now after the fact. Im sorry this is such a long post but I had to come and let you ladies know because I can't explain how angry I was at myself after I realized I had all the information right in front of me but I chose to sit back and wait for timing over and over again only to be disappointed when I had the means to do something.

My advice to you ladies going forward when calling a psychic about a guy..dont ask for timing or when something will happen. Ask for how he feels, why he hasn't contacted you and etc, and go from there. Timing and outcomes are the devil and we dwell so much on them, that it freezes our own free will and in most cases life.

I am done hahah..you ladies have a great summer and hopefully we get some more success stories soon. I am also here for anyone to PM if they have any questions or anything because Ive been through it all just like most of you here. Take care all of you and be blessed :)

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2015, 09:36:25 PM »
congrats bstalling....you deserve the best...much happiness to you.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2015, 09:52:01 AM »
Amen, new_hope!