Author Topic: How can you find out the truth?  (Read 2326 times)

tired of it all

How can you find out the truth?
« on: May 09, 2016, 10:17:00 PM »
Here's an example of what really does my head in and makes me resort to calling psychics.  Last year my father starting telling me things about my mother I had never heard before.  Some of it was very negative and hard to hear and really shattered my idea of who she is as a person.  I couldn't verify any of these things.  But I thought I had finally gotten the truth.

Then later on I found out my dad was doing things, he wasn't being honest with me about.  And my mother started telling me things about him that I could fact check and verify for myself.  I could see plainly he hadn't been honest with me.  So that made me question all the things he had told me about my mom.  And I finally told her what he had said about her.  She denied all of it and was very shaken and upset.  At this point I'm inclined to believe my mother, not my father.  But, I really don't know.   

Now here's the thing that throws me.  Every psychic I have asked about it sides with my dad and backs up at least part of what he said about my mom.  Now the latest story I've heard about my mother from a psychic is just kind of over the top.  It seems too detailed to be phony but at the same time really makes no sense whatsoever.  I don't even know what to believe anymore. 

This is so much worse than hearing crazy crap from a psychic about an ex or some other romantic interest.  This is my mother for god's sake. 

Offline Sooshi

Re: How can you find out the truth?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 11:22:39 PM »
The only person that I have had read for me that was good at this sort of thing was Scott Angel.

tired of it all

Re: How can you find out the truth?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 11:58:12 PM »
I just don't know how I can even verify half the stuff any of the readers have to say.  It's either vague or it's something that I have no way of finding out.  They just do not tell me much of anything that I can actually validate. 

How do you even know when a reader is accurate??  Most of the time I feel like I'm just taking it on good faith, not seeing any real evidence.

anything