Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317757 times)

Offline candy1

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #630 on: October 11, 2017, 05:08:15 PM »
I think she give everyone the same stock line when she read his/her heart like I hate when I being mean to him. I'm hurting myself too. I sacred that I might fall in love with him sometime I do love him.
You say this about every reader.  Sorry, but that is not what she said about my POI and she has read both heart and ego.  She has used ACTUAL words that my POI has used - both in heart and ego readings.  So, I am going to venture a guess that she does not have stock lines.  Many on here have mentioned to you (including me) that your POI may have very well had feelings for you, but your obsessive behaviours likely freaked her right out and scared her away - completely.  It's not the advisors fault that you wouldn't leave her alone to figure out what she wanted.  When a guy behaves that way with me, I walk away, regardless of whether I had feelings for them or not.  I have been stalked.  I have had the obsessive guys - it is SCARY... no one wants that.  You are still obsessing... about her, about the psychics about your readings.  Let it go.  Maybe go see a therapist or something.  It might help you.  If you behaved the same way with her as you do on this forum, no wonder she ran.  You also said that it's the same with EVERY girl you date.  So what is the common denominator, not the women... it's you.   It's your behaviour.  I am sorry if you think I am being mean or cruel or whatever, but I am (like many others on here are likely too) very tired of your verbal diarrhea about your POI and every psychic out there...  It's not helping you, it's not helping your situation, and it is not helpful to the people on this forum who are looking for real - honest feedback about the psychics that they are reading with.  Or are also looking for support to try and not get as many or any readings anymore.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #631 on: October 11, 2017, 05:20:27 PM »
My reading with Judi was so confusing I doubt I would call again... but reading the posts on her gift I am a little envious.

I had one, lengthy reading a couple of months ago. She didn't talk about ego vs. heart ... so I am not sure if she was channeling. Then she contradicted herself a few times... mostly about a 3rd party who I was aware of. She said that the POI I called about wanted to get away from this person, that it was toxic, that he once loved her and wanted them to be a family, that he never loved her, that he had used her and felt guilty and that he never intended it to be more than FWB. Confused me a lot! From the POI himself, I understood that the other person was a friend that he had been intimate but did not want a committed relationship with.

Anyway, I am wondering if I should try her again, just based on the reviews and some of the posts here. I'm trying to stay away from readings now and let things unfold... but I am also fighting this curiousity about the head / ego vs the heart. Zadalia recently told me that this POI loves and has strong feelings for me but that he is not motivated to action by his feelings and that she doesn't see him acting on them any time soon. Wondering if I could get any more insight from Judi if I did ask her about ego / heart stuff.

Anybody with an opinion about this? I.e. does it sound like Judi didn't connect that well with me? When she channels is it obvious and do you think it gives more clarity?

Thx,

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #632 on: October 11, 2017, 05:29:18 PM »
Judi is not one to go for predictions, if that's what you are looking for....People don't always act on their feelings/emotions.  Esp. men.

When I used Judi last year, she seemed to accurately get the person I was calling about, so I don't think she script reads, but I think she goes off on tangents sometimes that aren't actually channeling.  But when she channeled his ego, WOW did she sound like him..was kinda creepy.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #633 on: October 11, 2017, 06:38:30 PM »
I think she give everyone the same stock line when she read his/her heart like I hate when I being mean to him. I'm hurting myself too. I sacred that I might fall in love with him sometime I do love him.
You say this about every reader.  Sorry, but that is not what she said about my POI and she has read both heart and ego.  She has used ACTUAL words that my POI has used - both in heart and ego readings.  So, I am going to venture a guess that she does not have stock lines.  Many on here have mentioned to you (including me) that your POI may have very well had feelings for you, but your obsessive behaviours likely freaked her right out and scared her away - completely.  It's not the advisors fault that you wouldn't leave her alone to figure out what she wanted.  When a guy behaves that way with me, I walk away, regardless of whether I had feelings for them or not.  I have been stalked.  I have had the obsessive guys - it is SCARY... no one wants that.  You are still obsessing... about her, about the psychics about your readings.  Let it go.  Maybe go see a therapist or something.  It might help you.  If you behaved the same way with her as you do on this forum, no wonder she ran.  You also said that it's the same with EVERY girl you date.  So what is the common denominator, not the women... it's you.   It's your behaviour.  I am sorry if you think I am being mean or cruel or whatever, but I am (like many others on here are likely too) very tired of your verbal diarrhea about your POI and every psychic out there...  It's not helping you, it's not helping your situation, and it is not helpful to the people on this forum who are looking for real - honest feedback about the psychics that they are reading with.  Or are also looking for support to try and not get as many or any readings anymore.
she readd me on Facebook again. When Judi channel my poi who she channel that she always act like she doesn't like me but she do she like me a lot but she not looking for anything right now but if I give her time she find a way to get there.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #634 on: October 11, 2017, 06:42:55 PM »
she readd me on Facebook again. When Judi channel my poi who she channel that she always act like she doesn't like me but she do she like me a lot but she not looking for anything right now but if I give her time she find a way to get there.
great now leave things alone and don’t smother her.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #635 on: October 11, 2017, 07:50:24 PM »
i just giving my honest review on what they told me. They said to leave her alone but no matters what I do she will come forward but if I keep on contacting her she feel more comfortable and delay the timing

Offline candy1

« Reply #636 on: October 11, 2017, 08:15:24 PM »
i just giving my honest review on what they told me. They said to leave her alone but no matters what I do she will come forward but if I keep on contacting her she feel more comfortable and delay the timing

So then how are they "ALL WRONG" - they told you to do nothing and she will come around.  You stop harassing her and look, she added you back on facebook.  SO DO NOTHING.  Leave her alone - let her come to you when she is ready.  But sounds to me like maybe, the psychics were right???

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #637 on: October 12, 2017, 05:45:18 PM »

Sooshi, Judi has been right for you?  Have you gotten confirmation from POI?  (if you don't feel like sharing, I understand)

Yes, I've said that over and over about her. She's been bang on for me and I've had outside confirmation on it as well as from POI.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #638 on: October 17, 2017, 07:42:37 PM »
I just got confirmation today about something very specific that came through when Judi channeled someone for me.  Honestly gave me chills. He repeated what she channeled word for word.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #639 on: October 17, 2017, 08:15:03 PM »
Not particularly so. She channels what people are thinking, so even if they're thinking about contacting you, it doesn't mean they'll act on it.  She's been about 50/50 on that sort of prediction for me.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #640 on: October 17, 2017, 09:05:54 PM »
Not to offend Judi fans, but I personally feel she is not genuine. Just my 2 cents...

sodapopcharm

« Reply #641 on: October 21, 2017, 03:27:24 PM »
Not to offend Judi fans, but I personally feel she is not genuine. Just my 2 cents...
what was your experience with her ?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #642 on: October 21, 2017, 03:46:50 PM »
I just utilized the 2 free minutes she gave to me so many months ago. All I remember is that I got a negative vibe from her while talking, nothing she said was negative but I just didnt feel good, I was guided to stay away from her hence did not add money to the account post the 2 minutes. If I had any recollection of predictions or even feelings, I would have already said so, but I dont remember them which means it wasnt eventful; I mentioned what I do remember i.e. the need to personally stay away from her as I felt she isnt genuine for whatever reason.

what was your experience with her ?

ladya

« Reply #643 on: October 22, 2017, 06:26:11 AM »
thats weird. i don't get that from her tbh and im usually really good at sensing that type of stuff and energy of people.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #644 on: October 22, 2017, 07:52:31 AM »
thats weird. i don't get that from her tbh and im usually really good at sensing that type of stuff and energy of people.

hmm, then she is good for you, not for me though. I am just guided to stay away from her; its so strong that none of the positive reviews here can influence me. But I have others that somewhat work when I need a reading so..

anything