Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317786 times)

Offline mystery123

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #525 on: July 11, 2017, 10:31:08 PM »
Also, when I spoke to Ness yesterday for the first time, she said something simple that hit home for me...."People think they get closure when the other person reaches out....you only find closure within yourself."....I keep thinking about that, it makes sense. I really need to heal myself as I know the energy I radiate is not where it should be if I want to attract a nice guy into my life.

I am so sorry you are going through this! I know it's very painful, more painful then actual injury. I had my leg fractured, but it feels like my chest/heart/throat area hurts more and as if I am going through some sort of withdrawal..crazy!

Thanks for sharing what Ness said, reading that was a-ha moment for me. I think that too, that when I am not comfortable with my own energy then how can I expect others to be.

Hope you feel better soon.

Judi has some predictions for me in August, and I didn't ask her, she gave them on their own, which seem impossible at this moment, but if anything happens, I will update.

Offline knel27

« Reply #526 on: July 11, 2017, 10:42:05 PM »
Also, when I spoke to Ness yesterday for the first time, she said something simple that hit home for me...."People think they get closure when the other person reaches out....you only find closure within yourself."....I keep thinking about that, it makes sense. I really need to heal myself as I know the energy I radiate is not where it should be if I want to attract a nice guy into my life.

I am so sorry you are going through this! I know it's very painful, more painful then actual injury. I had my leg fractured, but it feels like my chest/heart/throat area hurts more and as if I am going through some sort of withdrawal..crazy!

Thanks for sharing what Ness said, reading that was a-ha moment for me. I think that too, that when I am not comfortable with my own energy then how can I expect others to be.

Hope you feel better soon.

Judi has some predictions for me in August, and I didn't ask her, she gave them on their own, which seem impossible at this moment, but if anything happens, I will update.

Thanks mystery!! I hope whatever anyone is going through on this forum finds happiness and healing. Please do update with what happens in August, I really love when predictions pass for others!!

Offline knel27

« Reply #527 on: July 11, 2017, 10:52:24 PM »

So true about closure, but it really can be difficult when you don't hear from the other person. It can take time, living life and allowing your perspective to change. It is not always something we can just will ourselves to do.

I'm totally with you on that one. It is incredibly difficult, everyday is a battle inside my head/heart. But with work, making new friends, keeping busy, and continuing to live my life and opening up my heart again, I think I can find myself in a good place eventually. Time will help the healing.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #528 on: July 12, 2017, 12:19:55 AM »

So true about closure, but it really can be difficult when you don't hear from the other person. It can take time, living life and allowing your perspective to change. It is not always something we can just will ourselves to do.

I'm totally with you on that one. It is incredibly difficult, everyday is a battle inside my head/heart. But with work, making new friends, keeping busy, and continuing to live my life and opening up my heart again, I think I can find myself in a good place eventually. Time will help the healing.

It's sooo hard...times where you want to cry..times when you're angry...times when you are ok!  Praying you can just forget them

knel-did anyone give you negative news?

Offline knel27

« Reply #529 on: July 12, 2017, 02:10:29 AM »

It's sooo hard...times where you want to cry..times when you're angry...times when you are ok!  Praying you can just forget them

Definitely so many emotions everyday, you'd think I'd be in a different place after a year, yet I feel so stuck sometimes. So Kisha and Zadalia were the two that gave me negative news months ago, but I wrote them off thinking they didn't connect. Kisha saw NO movement at all. Zadalia saw him eventually reaching out but that I would move on to someone else.  I spoke to Ness for the first time yesterday and she also gave me a negative, that the desire is there, but he won't take action. EVERYONE else Prophet rose, Barbara, Yvonne, Mystic Raven, Jade, Lotus, Sweethearts tarot, a bunch of others (you don't even wanna know how many people I've talked to the past year lol) saw him reaching this summer. Small communication was supposed to happen end of May/beginning June with the "BIG OPEN UP" in September. Everything is delayed per all other psychics because of his stubbornness and fear, and whatever other excuses they tell me. Ness did mention a window of opportunity for the next three months because theres 'too much emotion involved' she couldn't definitively tell me he wouldn't contact as he has a strong desire to. She said if nothing happens in 3 months I need to completely let him go. A lot of the psychics who said we would reconnect kept getting July-September, mainly September being the big month for me. So I guess theres hope.....but looking back there has been no movement and the only person who nailed no movement was Kisha. IF by a miracle he does reach out by September I will be sure to update. But this whole thing has taken a huge toll on me. People tell me to let go, but I don't know how to do that. I started praying to God last night. I'm not incredibly religious but have definitely become more spiritual. I just pray for happiness and healing.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #530 on: July 12, 2017, 05:01:28 PM »

Definitely so many emotions everyday, you'd think I'd be in a different place after a year, yet I feel so stuck sometimes. So Kisha and Zadalia were the two that gave me negative news months ago, but I wrote them off thinking they didn't connect. Kisha saw NO movement at all. Zadalia saw him eventually reaching out but that I would move on to someone else.  I spoke to Ness for the first time yesterday and she also gave me a negative, that the desire is there, but he won't take action. EVERYONE else Prophet rose, Barbara, Yvonne, Mystic Raven, Jade, Lotus, Sweethearts tarot, a bunch of others (you don't even wanna know how many people I've talked to the past year lol) saw him reaching this summer. Small communication was supposed to happen end of May/beginning June with the "BIG OPEN UP" in September. Everything is delayed per all other psychics because of his stubbornness and fear, and whatever other excuses they tell me. Ness did mention a window of opportunity for the next three months because theres 'too much emotion involved' she couldn't definitively tell me he wouldn't contact as he has a strong desire to. She said if nothing happens in 3 months I need to completely let him go. A lot of the psychics who said we would reconnect kept getting July-September, mainly September being the big month for me. So I guess theres hope.....but looking back there has been no movement and the only person who nailed no movement was Kisha. IF by a miracle he does reach out by September I will be sure to update. But this whole thing has taken a huge toll on me. People tell me to let go, but I don't know how to do that. I started praying to God last night. I'm not incredibly religious but have definitely become more spiritual. I just pray for happiness and healing.

Oh I can relate believe me, I have talked to countless psychics myself. I get sick when I think of the money I spent.  I closed keen over a week ago and no desire to reopen. 

I think the best thing to do is to move on as best as you can now (easier said than done i know)...and if he comes back, deal with it then.  I honestly feel if I had not got readings about the guy I was calling about, i would have moved on so much sooner.  I think the readings keep you stuck, and then you start to believe this fantasy and when it doesn't happen, you are crushed. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #531 on: July 20, 2017, 12:56:52 AM »
Noticed her rate went up slightly, $3.88 a minute now.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #532 on: July 29, 2017, 04:28:11 PM »
I spoke to her recently for the first time. And just read this whole thread. It seems she tells everyone the same thing. 'I love her but I'm afraid, I've been burnt before, I see a future with her. But I don't know if it's possible' 🤔

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #533 on: July 29, 2017, 04:49:43 PM »
She didn't tell me that.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #534 on: July 29, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
I spoke to her recently for the first time. And just read this whole thread. It seems she tells everyone the same thing. 'I love her but I'm afraid, I've been burnt before, I see a future with her. But I don't know if it's possible' 🤔
Hmm I got the same thing lol. Does your POI act like that?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #535 on: July 29, 2017, 05:04:15 PM »
weird I got the same thing as this one reviewer from keen  mejessia
(You were absolutely right Judi! He is starting to have feeling just like you said. You said he misses me when I'm not with him. I got confirmation that he does! You were also right that he is not afraid of commitment but afraid of giving up his social life. You are amazing! Thank you so much!) i think she a fake she read from a note.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2017, 06:03:30 PM »
I haven't read with her because I don't really have a need to read with her at this point in my life, but she clearly has validated things for people. If someone has been accurate with specifics for a number of people it's likely they aren't fake maybe she just didn't work for you.

ladya

« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2017, 06:04:34 PM »
weird I got the same thing as this one reviewer from keen  mejessia
(You were absolutely right Judi! He is starting to have feeling just like you said. You said he misses me when I'm not with him. I got confirmation that he does! You were also right that he is not afraid of commitment but afraid of giving up his social life. You are amazing! Thank you so much!) i think she a fake she read from a note.

she's never said anything like that to me. i don't think Judi reads from a script she's insanely specific at least for me to be reading off a script. that's a pretty damn good script if you ask me.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2017, 07:22:20 PM »
Ya me neither! She has said some very specific stuff and didn't give me a fairytale or anything.. I can't validate what she said but it sounded about right..that my ex-poi cares for me but is not in love with me or anything among other things she said..

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2017, 07:35:59 PM »
At first I did question whether she was using scripts.. but she has given me some pretty spot on predictions that happened in the correct month she said. I asked when my poi would get back from oversees and it could have been any month, she wouldn't have known. And she guessed  July and that is exactly when he was planning on coming back from being gone so long... queen of cups18 got that one right too. She's also gotten a lot of communication predictions right.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:07:06 PM by wildfox87 »