Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 320169 times)

Offline knel27

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #450 on: May 17, 2017, 09:30:12 PM »
i gotta say i'm disappointed in my read with her today...probably because i was one of her last callers of the day, perhaps she was tired. she definitely goes off info that you feed her as her timelines drastically change. also she didn't even really answer my question today. my poi knows i'm moving across the country next month, and i have not been in contact with this guy since last july. well about a month ago when i read with her she channeled him so well and he had so much panic an anxiety about me moving and would likely reach out right before i move. today judi remembered that i was moving and when she channeled him i got "I wonder what she's doing, i hope she's happy, She's probably disappointed in me, I hope she gets the love she deserves" and blah blah, stuff about how he wasn't ready for commitment.....I don't know...I remember feelings so blown away by her first and second reading, but this one didn't make me feel like she was 100% getting him. I mean who knows if he's thinking that. Then when i asked her about a reconnection she sees the very end of the year, when the last time I talked to her she said he would reach out to me in June. When I called her out on it and said she told me last time it would be June, she asked her guides and then said "its 80 percent he will reach out in the next 60 days.".....I'm just so confused. She sent me an email after saying not to give up and once he does open the door to communication things will change, she also said that moods change and something about timing being fluid. I just don't think I want to call her anymore. I always feel more upset after getting off the phone. I do think she has an amazing gift, but very wobbly on predictions. Glad she works for some of you on the site and happy I had the opportunity to read with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2017, 12:31:16 AM »
I always wonder thought what people could be possibly talking about for an hour?  I guess if you're getting a whole life reading, past, present and future, work and personal, but geez, talking to judy for an hour?

It's interesting that you said this. I once had a reader I'd see regularly, but it was only for thirty minutes. Once I told myself I'd go see and speak to her for an hour and get a whole lot of stuff I've always wondered about, and you know what? It was just toooooo long. I don't believe in that past life crap: nothing to confirm and where does it lead you to know you were once an owl or a queen/king of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (had to look that word up). Anyway, I was squirming for questions. Even the reader, after some time past, was just giving advice after awhile instead of zoning in psychically. I had a list of questions made out, but when all that was answered I was sweating the clock and never felt like all the information I was given was worthwhile. It's like an all you can eat buffet and you're full and haven't even touched dessert yet. I usually only have a couple of questions here and there as to where something is going or what might happen with an issue after I've messed it up, but that's it. No way, never again, at least not for an hour.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2017, 01:58:38 AM »
Read with her again recently about 2 different people...she picked up on each person super accurately and even picked up a very specific detail about one of them that was true and so random it could not have been guessed.

stargazer

« Reply #453 on: May 18, 2017, 03:08:31 AM »
i gotta say i'm disappointed in my read with her today...probably because i was one of her last callers of the day, perhaps she was tired. she definitely goes off info that you feed her as her timelines drastically change. also she didn't even really answer my question today. my poi knows i'm moving across the country next month, and i have not been in contact with this guy since last july. well about a month ago when i read with her she channeled him so well and he had so much panic an anxiety about me moving and would likely reach out right before i move. today judi remembered that i was moving and when she channeled him i got "I wonder what she's doing, i hope she's happy, She's probably disappointed in me, I hope she gets the love she deserves" and blah blah, stuff about how he wasn't ready for commitment.....I don't know...I remember feelings so blown away by her first and second reading, but this one didn't make me feel like she was 100% getting him. I mean who knows if he's thinking that. Then when i asked her about a reconnection she sees the very end of the year, when the last time I talked to her she said he would reach out to me in June. When I called her out on it and said she told me last time it would be June, she asked her guides and then said "its 80 percent he will reach out in the next 60 days.".....I'm just so confused. She sent me an email after saying not to give up and once he does open the door to communication things will change, she also said that moods change and something about timing being fluid. I just don't think I want to call her anymore. I always feel more upset after getting off the phone. I do think she has an amazing gift, but very wobbly on predictions. Glad she works for some of you on the site and happy I had the opportunity to read with her.
I'm sorry your reading this time was so disappointing 😕 She definitely can be off, and her predictions should be taken lightly, especially if you're not in contact with your POI. She's great as an empath though.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2017, 05:37:13 AM »
I've still been reading with her regularly. Her queue is hard to get into some times. Like you have to watch for when she comes online, and get in line right away. There's been days I've missed out and had to wait until the next day she was working. While waiting in her queue I've noticed there's some people who stay on the call with her a long time, like close to an hour sometimes. My calls are usually under 10 minutes. I'm kind of jealous that other people can afford to stay on that long.

I always wonder thought what people could be possibly talking about for an hour?  I guess if you're getting a whole life reading, past, present and future, work and personal, but geez, talking to judy for an hour?
My longest call with her until has been about 15 minutes. I usually write things down so I can remember to ask her about them.  If I could afford longer calls, I could probably find a lot to ask about but I still don't think it'd go over 30 minutes. She covers a whole lot in a few minutes.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #455 on: May 19, 2017, 11:18:46 PM »
Just wanted to post my experience with Judi I had this afternoon. I was really exciting to have a reading with her after reading all the praise here. Boy, was I let down. She was super nice and friendly but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off for me.

First thing I did was ask how someone felt for me. That was all I said. It was an ex of mine but I did not tell her. She asked when was my last contact with him. Which I hate when readers ask that. But I told her it was today.

So she started looking into him. Or what she told me she was doing. She said he was in a good mood (and she laughed because she said most people are usually in bad moods). That was when I should have hung up. I know for a fact my ex was in a MISERABLE mood because I talked to him literally 20 mins before the reading and he was pissy over a property that he owes me in our settlement.

So she starts "channeling" him. Did not sound like a thing he would say whatsoever. And she went so fast, I almost felt she was reading soemthing. Something about wanting to spend more time with me. That I'm "cool" and "amazing"> My ex never uses either word but I kept listening. Then she asked how long have I known him. I told her 9 years. So she keeps "channeling" him (I never did mention he was an ex, just someone of interest).....she then says he has wanted to tell me how he felt "all these years". Well, yeah I was with him for 8 of those years and he did....many times. Wow. She was so far off. She couldn't have been more off. What a waste.

I never leave bad feedback and I don't know if I will but man. That was awful :( I literally waited hours in que too. FFS.

I am glad she connects well with others though. Nice lady. But to me, I wouldn;t sit through a reading with her again if it were free.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #456 on: May 20, 2017, 04:52:41 AM »
Wow, sounds like she might have channeled the wrong person entirely. I haven't had her do that with my POI, she's always bang on with him. But she has channeled the wrong person when I've asked about other people, mostly peripheral people in my situation.  I don't worry about giving her info because she proved her abilities to me right out of the starting gate on my first call with her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #457 on: May 25, 2017, 03:04:57 AM »
I had the most amazing reading with her today. I love her readings.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #458 on: May 25, 2017, 03:56:12 AM »
last time I read with her was a month ago ask about my poi before I got reject it. I just give her name and what are her feeling for me She was able to nail my situation correctly. when she channel my poi she said she has very strong feeling for me and somewhat love me but she got so scary and is scary to admit it. she scary to get too close. when she start feeling something special for me she just want to go and hide. She need to do some other thing before she ready to let someone in her heart. Well I just got reject today so I don't known if all the stuff is true or not. maybe she just pick a random script  lol Sometime you have to take the people word instead of the psychic like you all said in here.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #459 on: May 25, 2017, 04:01:33 AM »
last time I read with her was a month ago ask about my poi before I got reject it. I just give her name and what are her feeling for me She was able to nail my situation correctly. when she channel my poi she said she has very strong feeling for me and somewhat love me but she got so scary and is scary to admit it. she scary to get too close. when she start feeling something special for me she just want to go and hide. She need to do some other thing before she ready to let someone in her heart. Well I just got reject today so I don't known if all the stuff is true or not. maybe she just pick a random script  lol Sometime you have to take the people word instead of the psychic like you all said in here.

Sounds like the exact same reading i always get from 20 other psychics lol... so generic. I wouldn't waste any more time on this girl Lostsoul, you should start spending time on looking for someone who wants to be with you. Sometimes psychic readings can really do a lot more emotional damage than you think they are doing. It keeps us from moving on and it also creates a false sense of reality. It psychologically screws us up longterm. It's good that you know the truth now before you waste another day, month, or even year believing and anticipating something that is made up and never going to happen.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 04:10:03 AM by wildfox87 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #460 on: May 25, 2017, 04:12:34 AM »

Sounds like the exact same reading i always get from 20 other psychics lol... so generic
every time we would get close she keep giving me hint that she only see me as a friend. but no I keep on calling psychic and they keep on saying she like you she just saying because she not ready lol.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #461 on: May 25, 2017, 04:22:14 AM »
Today my reading with her was odd cause
She didn't channel she was like just telling me what she thought not her usual where she speaks in first person as them

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #462 on: May 25, 2017, 04:27:46 AM »
You know the inconsistency of a psychic working for some people and not others is so frustrating. I had an amazing call with her today. Like totally jaw dropping, it was like she had the other people on the phone and was asking them directly, only there was less of a filter. I asked her why someone hadn't returned my email from last week and got a lot more info than I bargained for, esp regarding that person's feelings towards someone else in the situation, and it seems pretty bang on, because it fits that third person's reputation and personality to a tee. I only gave first names so it's not like she could have looked it up. I also refered a friend to her, and he said that she basically repeated his last text conversion with his poi to him verbatim. Then I come one here and people say she's reading a script or she was off on their situation and it's like they read with a totally different reader.  :-\

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #463 on: May 25, 2017, 02:35:56 PM »
I read with her recently after a long time...her style seemed different, almost like she was talking more through it but not channeling...not that she was bad, but different from what I remember. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #464 on: May 25, 2017, 03:24:15 PM »
I read with her recently after a long time...her style seemed different, almost like she was talking more through it but not channeling...not that she was bad, but different from what I remember.

She still does that sometimes. She did that for me yesterday with one of people I asked about, and not for the other two.  I've had it come through in first, second or third person narrative with her. Sometimes she'll start in second person and then flip to first or third person narrative. I guess it's just how they come through to her that day. <shrug>

anything